Should Coliseums be brought back?

Let's take a look at the benefits:
>Can offer inmates with a life sentence a 2nd chance at life if they win. This will make other inmates want to enter thus reducing prison population.

>If any disturbed individual feels like going on a homicidal rampage he can just enter the coliseum and kill without it being illegal. So innocent people won't get killed otherwise.

>Different form of entertainment. No rules, no holds barred. Men killing each other with weapons.

Now I know what you're thinking. "What about morals"? The Greeks, Romans, and even Egyptians had Coliseums. And when they had active coliseums they were the best civilizations in the world.

Watching people kill each other isn't morally wrong. It's just more people have become moral pussies.

Of course we should implement this. An explanation isn't even needed. We're already escalating in that direction, anyway. Boxing -> MMA -> Coliseum has to be next.

Never left op!

Next thread

> sage

Yes, and destroy the toxic cucked EU of germany and france and bring back SPQR.

Winning a fight should not be enough. It should be a rare prize only won by champions. Should come with acclaim sufficient to set them up for life too. Also fight should be open to free participants

Obama vs Clinton
Loser fights Bill.

Isn't this why the CIA made all those spics and niggers start gangs?

Bread and Circus before the collapse

The CIA didn't make them do that, that's just what liberal faggots say so they can blame more things on white people.

But there's another point. Instead of needlessly shooting each other on the streets and harming family members, gang members could settle their differences in a coliseum.

So you think spics are smart enough to form multi national cartels themself?

I've always wanted this to happen. It's a great way to deal with our stupidly large prison population.

>It's not immoral if the state performing the act was one of the greatest empires in the world.
You totally dodged that question. What makes pitting two individuals to fight each other to the death more moral than the individuals in question, or perhaps anything else?

UFC is the modern bread and circus coliseum, you stupid ass simpleton cuck.

No we got mma which is good enough.

Now what should be brought back is brothels. When men could go out and buy sex whenever they wanted they wouldnt be bitch whipped by women and could be men again.

>You have to buy me dinner if you even want a chance of getting pussy
No I dont I'll just pay for it at the brothel
>You have to marry me if you want my pussy
I'll go buy pussy at the brothel but thanks

You get the gist.

>not wanting fights to death

>I'm totally one of you guyz
>literally every non-white is literally retarded, that's what we believe right?

Because people are gonna be exposed to death in life no matter what. Why does death in the form of entertainment any more immoral?

People have no problems reading or watching death in fictional settings. If real life killing each other for entertainment is too much then they can just refuse to watch.

You don't have judges in coliseums.

Also both of you ignore the "prison population" culling part

>2nd chance
Sure, let's free a criminal crazed for blood, right after he killed a bunch of people.

sure let's bring everything back from these good ol times not just coliseum, slaves volcano sacrifices underage marriage

He could just re-enter the coliseum if he wants to kill more people. Then maybe he'd die. Rinse and repeat.

Funny I was actually thinking the same thing about brothels as I made this post.

To add onto your idea, Winning 1 match and you're free is not enough. 2 or 3 match (or a multi match tourney) and now we're talking, since otherwise the release rate is way too high. Pick 2 inmates and one of them is getting out. Better make them play russian roulette at this point.

the whole crucifying jews thing was a pretty good idea, in all fairness. we should bring that back.

>offer inmates with a life sentence a 2nd chance at life
Instead it should be offered to prisoners with a death sentence a chance at a life sentence

Criminals should not compete for their freedom.

Let them compete for luxuries, but not freedom.

>Win enough and you get a TV and video game console
>Win enough and you get internet connection
etc