Does Sup Forums do volunteer work? What kind of stuff?

Does Sup Forums do volunteer work? What kind of stuff?

>trying to find an appropriate image
>volunteer images are all white people or whites helping blacks
>top kek

I had to do community service once for making indirect bomb threats at school.

Handing out free shit to niggers and they are still ungrateful. Had a negress make me go through 7 plastic cups because I kept "touching" the rim when trying to serve her fucking kool aid.

The community service system did an amazing job at making me hate niggers.

Ugh this is sort of what I'm running up against. A lot of the volunteering opportunities are to help out people or groups that I dislike and want to deport

>volunteer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA of course fucking not. For who? old grannies who want to make me their live-in slave? blacks who wont respect the help?

Time is precious, time belongs to me.

I've got nothing for you dude. Homeless, crusty, disgusting white guys were more polite than a negress and her 3 fatherless kids.

Even the male niggers were more polite.

I volunteer at my local art museum. My time there is spent 'miring cultured QTs, being inspired by classic European art, and telling niggers to keep their distance and not touch the art.

Very redpilled.

>TFW volunteering makes you misanthropic

The $500 I "give" to charities according to my taxes each year

Volunteer at a local no-kill animal shelter. The ones around here almost always have need of people, even if it's just taking some doggos out for a walk.

Do some pertaining to cleaning up the environment or doing clerical work for some kind of cancer research foundation or something. There's plenty out there that isn't handing out canned food to poor people.

>Does Sup Forums do volunteer work? What kind of stuff?

lol Fuck no.

Volunteers are usually bubbly and outgoing though

technically yes but in reality you have to be "the right kind of person" which means if you say a dog is bad, you are wrong. maybe one dog in 7 causes a problem, but it will 100% be bosscunt's favourite widdle chihuahua.

i loaned about $100k interest free on kiva.org, lost of bunch of money, but it's OK as I was giving a "hand up" instead of a hand out. I have a serious job so i don't really have a lot of time to volunteer.

Doggos aren't allowed into the museum sempai

I'm ARES, RACES, SKYWARN, Civil Air Patrol (communications division), FCC Amateur Auxiliary and ARRL VEC (I am an examiner for new HAM Radio operators).

When called in by municipalities or the county, I triangulate people illegally using emergency channels.

what is the practical purpose of this information?

What is best resource and study plan to get certified for ham? I just want to use my baomeme and bounce it off repeaters. Thanks!

Sorry I'm phone posting and it glitched and said you replied to me.

Literally only 1 white straight male in the whole picture.

Yeah I did this helping to build another wing of kennels for a place. Working with dogs is a lot more rewarding than working with people.

Volunteer EMS

It red pilled me far more agressivley than Sup Forums ever could

If you volunteer at the right place, you can get some useful experience and learn more about how to obtain institutional power

So you just want to get technician and not really learn how to do the fancy stuff? Go to QRZ dot com >Resources >Practice Exams and take Technician tests until you score 85% or greater regularly. there's 426 questions in the pool and just learn them all. Most Memefeng's do it that way.

If you actually want to learn and study, there's study guides on the resources page.

sounds fun.

I used to listen to phone calls and tell nice men who bought me expensive meals precisely what chinese accent I am hearing. it's pretty easy, just keeping a map in head of where the isoglosses are. those "chinese businessmen" work at the helskini water treatment plant now, for reasons. I don't know why they wouldn't just hire finns.

They also tend to be virtue signaling faggots.

I'm fairly smart and good at test taking... I'd rather just go the distance in one test.
How much time should I allot for the whole study plan?

Thanks!

I went on two mission trips to Honduras. Everyday we went to a different village in the mountains and set up a medical clinic for the day. We gave out medicine, gave shots, did dental work, and other stuff.

It was pretty crazy how they lived. They were poor as shit.

It really depends on the person. Study at your pace and then take the practice exams until you're confidently getting 85%. You'll usually be able to find on actual exam within an hour of you at least once a month. It's $15. Bring exact change, 2 No.2 pencils with erasers and a black ink pen.

Pine Gap?

SHITTED

That's cool, there's plenty of povo cunts out there.. I'm thinking more stuff that fits around day to day life and work etc, rather than having to go far or take time off

>Pine Gap?
nope, one of the capital cities

I volunteered to shovel liquefaction off an elderly couple's driveway in the aftermath of an earthquake because I care about my community. I would help people who weren't interested in espousing the New Zealand way of life though.