Big Order

Soon.

>Weekly does of trainwreck soon
I fucking love watching shows ironiclly with Sup Forums

You couldn't make the text read right to left? I ended up reading it as Faget a is OP. OP please, you really are a faggot.

>FAGET A IS OP

What does this mean?

>OIAF PSA G E T
What does this mean?

Woo, ribbon touching time.

Johnny is going to be heated when he finds out about this...

I didn't think that the author or mirai nikki could make a series more retarded than mirai nikki, but here we are.

I'm only watching this for the Yandere firecrotch.

she's not even a good yandere. not really worth it at all.

ALWAYS

There's better yanderes?

DIE IN A FIRE

>implying Japanese don't read right to left

>FAGET FAIO PS
I don't get it.

30 minutes.

After a certain event happens she stops being random and actually becomes pretty cool and reliable, so might as well keep watching.

Not yandere really, it was a RUSE by Esuno.

Why is everyone so shit?

Rin: acts randomly depending on what the plot needs, terrible characterization.
Iyo: damn sow can't shut up about her baby, like she owns muh boy Eiji just because he knocked her up. I want to do some niggerposting, but I'm bad at it, so fuck it.
Sena: is evil

And of course there other things with other characters including Eiji himself that are spoilers. WHY IS IT SO BAD!?

>Failed Yuno clone
>becomes pretty cool and reliable
KEK. You make me laugh hard, user, but Iyo is the only cool girl in this show.

See for yourself I guess, although I don't know what are they're gonna put in the few remaining episodes.

That's the appeal of the show

Just because it's not meant to be taken seriously doesn't mean it has to be bad... although tat certainly has a certain appeal.

I thought it was the jazz and cute main girl.

>main
There are three mains. Rin, Sena, and Iyo.

I force myself through 25 minutes of this weekly and I don't know why.

>Changing killing target
>Changing personality as well
Am I the only one who is getting annoyed by this sort of development?

You forgot C.C... I mean Daisy.

>DAISY

The author probably just decided to retire the whole not-Yuno thing altogether. I think it improved her vastly.

Personally I would prefer Rin now(would still gonna miss the banter between Eiji and Rin then, best scenes), it's just that the sudden tone shift while facing the "same person" is something I can hardly accept that soon.

>She doesn't want to kill him anymore
Really? The catching point of this show is her undying hatred for the protagonist. If it somehow ceases to exist, her character is pointless then.

Who the fuck still cares about that emotionless computer?

This is a bad shoe, but better than hundred.

>OIAF
>PS
>A GET

>Not loving Kuuderes
What a faggot.

My bad for not mark it as spoilers
On a serious note, you may actually stopped caring her at some point(even before THAT) and might ended up focusing on someone else instead, it's as though the author stopped writing her as the main girl and made someone else being the one. Still works for me.

Sena did nothing wrong.

>someone else being the one
You mean Sena? So it's basically Code Geass again?

Sena is front and center in promotional materials and the girl Eiji works the most for. Rin got a little bit more focus initially, but he pretty quickly gave up on her as more than a side chick for him to fuck.

>Sena is front and center in promotional materials
What promotional materials? Its the same fucking image, the production on this was so cheap they just reused the sane domain as the future diary website and gave it a geocities tier subpage.

Here's the difference
>Yuno: loves the protagonist but is conflicted about the need to kill him
>Rin: wants to kill the protagonist but is conflicted due to her starting to have feelings for him
So in a way, it's actually the opposite. And then I guess he was like "you know what, this doesn't really work and if I'm not gonna make this conflict center of the story I might as well remove it (people who wanted more Mirai Nikki are already hooked in, kek)".

>production on this was so cheap
Still better than kabaneri

>TEG A SP FAIO

What does this mean?

720p out.

The character design in this series is atrocious

Why doesn't she just wear contacts?

Just so you know, the anime improved their looks a lot.

This show is a fucking mess. Daisy is Skype now? Why weren't they using her to communicate before? Will they ever use her like this again?

>this guys acts slightly off
>he should just die
Dammit, Japan.

>ironically
kill yourself

Was she pretending to be sick and cripple?

They are a pain to wear.

Did imouto cement her place as best girl this episode?

Contacts are pretty bothersome. Also she made a wish to improve her vision and was given light bending laser powers.

It seems they remove some stuff (like them taking over gangs in Hiroshima) but then they add some stuff that's actually cute like Rin date or even relevant like cactus and I think even her glasses being stolen. So it's like you need both the anime and manga for the best experience. Yeah, "best"... that's rich.

She can walk fine, I assume it just puts strain on her weak body.

>Why he can't do this
>Why he can't do that
>Why not just cure the imouto. Author is retard
>This anime is shit. I'm smart and everyone else are idiots
Kek. Do haters apologize?

>She can walk fine, I assume it just puts strain on her weak body.

She showed she can heal when she bit her tongue, does that mean she cant die?

>he still gets offended at being called pedo/brocon
YOU JUST PUT ANIME ORIGINAL SCENE OF HIM FUCKING HER, IT'S LITERALLY WHAT IT IS.

>She showed she can heal when she bit her tongue
It didn't really give me that impression. I think she probably just swallowed the blood.

It looked like it healed
She also said "im not dying"

Nah, she just meant "I'm not gonna kill myself now", she always speaks like she genuinely believes like she's gonna die soon after this scene. I mean it can be a ruse, but I doubt it.

What kind of game shoots arrows with L anyway?

Naisu.

look at the edge on imouto

no, cactus-chan is the best girl

>FAGET A IS OP

FAGET A IS OP

Is "a" like a constant? Do we have fagets A, B, C and one of them is OP?

Reposting from the OVA.

>FAGET A IS OP
WHAT?

Yes. You're faggot B.

I like this scene because it surprised me how their bodies can be arousing despite being completely different.

A & B - two guys arguing. C is posting stuff by himself. And then there is 0.5 of a person looking at it silently.

>yfw no jazz this episode

I feel sorry for this guy

>reading the manga
>want to listen to some jazz to set up the mood
>don't have any jazz, give up
>just listen to Eurobeat through the whole thing
Every fucking time.

Sena is an adult!

what's the meaning of this scene? for what reason she bite her tongue

I heard it's a suicide method, don't know how it works though, I suppose you die from a loss of blood.

FUCKING DROPPED

If she dies they're fucked. Commiting suicide from biting one's tongue and dying from blood loss is a common thing in anime.
She basically threatened them.

I stopped watching this after the first episode. Does it get any better?

>left to right

Define "better".

It doesn´t get better

No, it's terrible all the way through.

Btw what's everyone predictions on the ending? They're not gonna make it in 10 episodes, no way. So either an open ending, but that's pointless since manga is ending or more content but seeing how they couldn't have been bothered to register a website I really doubt it. So I guess just make it super-rushed or even anime-original?

100% rushed and the ending won't even make sense, just like the rest of the fucking show

Well it looks like an improvement at least. Does he actually hook up with his imouto? Is their relationship good enough to overlook the terrible sounding plot?

You wont like it, dont watch it

You can't tell me what to do.

Should we bury her?

Nah, let her rot