Thoughts on the Tsukihime anime?

Thoughts on the Tsukihime anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawcs.net/753.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tsukihime's getting an anime? Any word on what studio?

Are they male or female? They could be either

Who's animating it?

the one in the OP pic by J.C.

On the what now?

This is an imageboard, OP, not a textboard.

Who are these handsome men?

I just finished the Anime the ending was inconclusive and sad but I enjoyed

Music was good.

???

me on the left

It made my waifu look awful so just on that basis it is horrible. Not even going to comment on what the show is like as a whole.

the manga is really good

>nasu: get used to t already

>that Nvrnsqr
holy crap

I don't get why people dislike this design. Yeah, it's different, but at the same time it's cute as all hell

Tsukihime Anime ?
No Anime for Tsukihime
Only Doujin Anime Guy , Don't misunderstand

Finish writing it you piece of shit and then we talk.

I honestly though the episode about Shiki and Arcueid's date at the school was pretty well adapted from the VN.
The rest of the series was ass, but that one episode did things pretty right.

It's not a bad design, but it's not "Arc". It's way too trendy, like some modern 2010's girl.

She's supposed to be out of touch with this kind of stuff. You could argue her 2000's VN look is indicative of it's time, but it was very neutral, that look would have worked from the 1930's all the way to the mid 2000's.

Also it's like changing Saber's armour, too iconic.

>Tsukihime
>Anime
??????

The skirt

We need a Tsukihime fan to rescanlate v5 and v6

it's dead. They will probably launch a manga as well to promote the VN remake.

a new* manga

Wailt! Isn't that the same guy who worked in a hotel Alucard and Victoria stand by?

No no a fan that can rescanlate the Japanese volumes in English as the current scans we have for those chapters aren't good.

Lots of typos, missing text, missing pages, and so on. Here's a link if you want to compare - rawcs.net/753.html

How long until trans?

I like this design
Although I wish they would make the hair vent a bit more pronounced to drive home that it actually Arc.

Why didn't they use the new design?

New tohno is too swaggin, I can't self-insert anymore.

They use new hairstyle with old clothes

Fluffy/10

>Tsukihime remake will never come
>On the off-chance that it actually does, it will never be translated

Arihiko looking like the dependable, slacker friend you always wanted.

no one is interested in translating it.

Shirou with glasses

>people still looking forward to Fate/Moon Princess

I wish they made one.

This meme need to end already now they're doing a remake. Ufotable will obviously do an anime when it will come out.

KIMI TO

Just how fucking rich isTohno family?

Ufo will do the anime when remake novel is ready

Op, you shouldn't make a thread without a Pic

Where's the front gate? Reading the VN I always got the impression that the mansion's front door and the gate were pretty close.

I assumed the fancy gardens were behind the mansion.

I believe that is the view from the back.

Honestly, I liked it more than Deen's FSN.

Okay, that make a lot more sense.

>Reading the VN I always got the impression that the mansion's front door and the gate were pretty close.

I thought that too since Shiki hears the dog barking at night, but it's just that he has superhuman hearing.

And that's the view from the back, but even then you can't even see the gate there. Hell you can't see the whole place, Shiki's japanese room should be somewhere in the middle of that huge forest.

8 YEARS.

>A perfect stereoscopic from everywhere but the hair
Takeuchi's a lazy artist or user's a good photoshopper.
Or both.

>Thoughts on the Tsukihime anime?
They need to make one based on the manga plot with more sacchin/maids thrown in, trying to adapt any of the actual routes would be a really stupid idea

all the omake stuff in the last volume just isn't translated too, it was a real bummer because the other untranslated pages were stuff from the VN so I could just fill in the blanks but that was original content

Isn't he supposed to be literally half dead? Why is he so Straight in his posture?

Is this the actual size of that knife?

I would be fine with the saber sameface but WHY THE MINISKIRT, WHATS WRONG WITH THE PURPLE DRESS

Sex appeal
Nasu never heard of subtlety

Mods or Probablya as a DLC.

I hope someoone will make a patch that restores the skirt after it comes out