For once in the history of Sup Forums can we settle this

For once in the history of Sup Forums can we settle this.
Is Asuka or Rei best girl? No memeposts of Ritsuko or Misato or Gendo or what have you not. Derailing with penguin posts is also not welcome.
Simply Asuka or Rei (and why). Also try to base your opinion on something factual/canon from the show. Whatever happens though, remember everyone's waifu a shit anyway. Asuka takes my vote, redhead and German, I can't think of anything better. yfw post 30

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1j0n2CZydIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both moot and hiro agree that Asuka is the best.

I'm a girl btw

Moot left and Hiro is selling us out.

Neither, Eva is shit.

No. This meaningless fight has to keep going forever.

Misato is objectively better than either of them, but of the two, Asuka simply because Rei is barely human. The worst, most bitchy girl on earth (Asuka) is still better than a doll that will actually never care for you

>bitch who never shuts up > doll

explain

Yes. I'm sure that with this thread the discussion should finally come to an end.

yes

Rei > Asuka
Only fools would fall for asuka

why though?

If Shinji chose even Kaworu over both of them then I think that really says something.

That we ere all right in thinking he was a little twink from episode 1?

Because asuka a huge bitch and Rei a better.

youtube.com/watch?v=1j0n2CZydIU

>Ich muss erst bei dir sein.
You will never go to cons with these two. Time to end.

Maya best girl.

Neither is best girl, that is why we post others. It's like being asked "What is 1 + 1?" & only given 7 & 5 as choices.

Why would Sup Forumsnyone would go to a con with a 3D?

I think this will settle it:

Rei 2 > Rei 1 > Asus Langley > Rei 3 > Asuka Shikinami >>>>> Rei Q

Belieiving in 2D is purely my defense mechanism for being a outcast in the world of 3D. If possible I would actually prefer someone that could interact with me. Alas, I will forever slip back into my escapism rather than risk being hurt.

> prefer someone that could interact with me
That what friends are for senpai

>Also try to base your opinion on something factual/canon from the show
Rei.

>friends
I don't see how interacting with males is any different than acting with females. Both are 3D and the ability to massively disappoint and hurt me. 2D will never do that. Best scenario would be for VR to hurry the fuck up so I can interact with my 2D fantasy world.

> ability to massively disappoint and hurt me.
Technically you are interacting with an user. Did you felt massively disappoint and hurt?

I can turn of my PC at any point I like.
I don't need to spend time establishing contact.
I can enter a thread, talk to some random and leave whenever I want.
Do that in real life and you end up where I am already anyway; friendless.

>yfw post 30
F or once in the history of Sup Forums can we settle this.
I s Asuka or Rei best girl?
N o memeposts of Ritsuko or Misato or Gendo or what have you not.
D erailing with penguin posts is also not welcome.
S imply Asuka or Rei (and why).
A lso try to base your opinion on something factual/canon from the show.
W hatever happens though, remember everyone's waifu a shit anyway.
A suka takes my vote, redhead and German, I can't think of anything better.
y fw post 30

It finds a way

user..... I'll be your friends. Please dont say you are friendless even if you're random person I would be your friends user. Will you be my friend?

BEST

TRANNY

Nice ebig meme post

I want her to lick me and call me names.

Asuka for a multitude of reasons, among those her personality. I also have something of a savior complex I guess. There's more to it than just those two, but this thread is destined for shitposting.

Don't we all?

Weren't you supose to be doing more videos demo?

Reifags wouldn't like being licked by her. But they are dumb.

True enough.

moot used what were essentially his dying breaths to trash Rei and proclaim the superiority of Asuka

Then our new admin showed up and said Asuka is better than Rei too

I still don't get people who say Rei is emotionless. Doll-like, sure, but no way emotionless. Her emotions tend to buble up and spring out, like when she slapped Shinji for talking bad about his dad. The rest of the time she is a reserved and (overly) stoic counterpoint to Shinji's constant moping and whining and Asuka's unmitigated cuntery.

>liking Asuka for her personality

People like you are doing it wrong. Like, the most wrong way you could possibly do it. Asuka is not supposed to be likable. She can be relatable, or empathetic, but she is a rampant, unchecked arrogant bitch to everyone except Kaji, whom she adopts an overly saccarine persona to get close to. Yes, she has reasons for her behaviour, yes I can understand why... but that doesn't CHANGE her behaviour. She's hateful, spiteful, and mean spirited to everyone, even herself. No part of that is likable. As a CHARACTER she's a great foil for the others, but anyone who likes her as anything a teenage redhead they want to stick thier dick in is mentally defective.

By personality I mean her will, individualism, and how fiery she is, among others. I also like her aggressiveness. Relatability plays a large part, like I said I left stuff out.

>she's not supposed to be likable
That's your biased opinion. Sounds like you just have no tolerance for anything that isn't a doormat.

O P I N I O N S
P
I
N
I
O
N
S

There is exactly one unattractive woman in Evangelion.

This is the most autistic part of the thread.

Source on pic, OP.

Rare to Asuka and Rei looking like actual teenages.

obviously it's Maya

Rei because best smile

Its not hard, are you stupid?

>a feisty mean grill

>or a lifeless, autistic clone of your mom

I like mean grills desu

tame them and watch them bully betas for you

What more can you ask for?

Depends what you ask for.
Body? Asuka > Rei
Potential girlfriend/wife? Rei > Asuka
The only good thing about Asuka is her body, her personality is fucked up, she could not possibly hold any relationship, let alone being a wife or mother. She isn't even strong, she falls apart on smallest failure and require constant help and support. Of course, she can't appreciate it and will only repay with hostility because she is so afraid of being inferior.
Rei isn't perfect as well, but at least she potentially can be pretty decent girlfriend if you are into stoic, introvert girls. Her submissiveness helps a little, but the relationship with her would require a lot of attention and involvement from you. She isn't going to do anything on her own, you would have to push it all forward but also be careful to make her feel comfortable. But even Shinji was able to make her fall in love and want to pursuit relationship as she admitted while fighting with Armisael. She just wasn't aware of her emotions, but then she realized she feels lonely and that she wants to be with Shinji.

>I'm totally not a Reifag guys
Eat lead you ESL fuckface.

What?
I love danderes and Rei(at lest in 2.22) is surely in my type. She is not my waifu but she is my favorite NGE girl.

Rei
If Rei hadn't died, Shinji would have chosen her, well okay basing on manga.
Only after she died and that whole clone thing was shown to him, did he really distance himself from her.

The problem with Asuka is just her being loud and annoying, also she pretty much makes it clear that she likes another guy and is only playing around.
So why equals that 'best girl'?

Just curious but is that a reference to 20th boys or what it was named with the tomodachi cult?

They are both awful, but at least Rei keeps her trap shut, so I'll go with her

Eh, he was already long creeped out by Rei before the clone thing.
He'd probably still latch on to Kaworu regardless what happened.
Even in the Manga where it's different characters he still ended up falling in love with Kaworu. And he was really close to Rei there IIRC.

The lead in to Rei's smile is Shinji following her and carrying one-sided conversations in the face of hostile indifference, she's the one girl he talks to unprompted until he sees her laughing face disintegrate from a hundred directions. Do you watch AMVs exclusively?

I remember him initially being curious and slightly jealous because of her closeness with his father.
As the show went on he just got more and more creeped out. I think him seeing her in unit00 might have caused it.