Well?

Well?

Sup Forums doesn't like any anime.

Sup Forums likes everything in that picture though.

Sup Forums likes everything there and more.
we have
>waifu/harem/idolfags
>2deep4ufags
>fujobait cunts
>shonenfags
>seinenfags
>shittaste/bebopcocksuckingfaggots
etc
Sup Forums is not just one person

v>>>m>a

Watanabeshit > waifupandering shit > moeshit

Actually recently Sup Forums has turned against Bebop, and TTGL

>/o/
>Initial D
>Wangan Midnight

Fuck off.

That's what newfags would think.

No

Gar is the once and future champion, dipshit

>the board dedicated to anime has shit taste in anime
>the two boards not dedicated to anime have good taste in anime
It's funny because it's true.

Delete this

Considering how anime today is dogshit otaku pandering garbage that makes sense. The smart people have moved on while audience that enjoy the garbage today have stayed. We sometimes have oldie anime threads and the only time they aren't shitposted in is at night time

Delete this

Hey, feel free to leave anytime.

I-i-is /m/ not an anime board now?

TTGL has always been overshadowed by Lucky Star. Both here and in Japan.

You must be new here.

Anons forgot why this site was made: to talk about anime with a bunch of late teens and posting bants. Now it's nofun newts trying to act like they're old. Stop trying so hard, the original users of this site left long ago, and are living their lives. Even moot left.

This chart is too simplistic. Where are animes like GuP or Sora no Woto ? I thought they were popular on Sup Forums

Lol

add Sup Forums, and make sure it's a big picture of the toonami logo

No shit,sir!

It was and always will be a toys board.

The userbase of Sup Forums has aged. When I first started posting here, the average poster was a 13 year-old who stole his mother's credit card info to buy an SA account.

no Monoshitari.

The manimefags really don't understand Sup Forums. Sup Forums likes all kinds of anime, what it doesn't like is people who only like manime. There is no no action/moe dichotomy on Sup Forums like some would like to pretend.

Oh no Sup Forums is the underage newfag

Oh look he posted it again.

Ladies first.

>animes
>animes
>ANIMES

moe > everything else except shonen and fujobait > shit > shonen = fujobait

This is objectively true.

AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHGHGHGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

You are wrong.

Fuck off topdad.

Well Sup Forums used to be sane, but now it's neckbeard city. Unironic imaginary friends are taken seriously, which was originally a joke

Fuck off and never come back

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHAAAAAAAAAAAA

>anime
>Negima
It's obviously bait but now it's SUPER obvious
Make it Negima manga or fuck off.

I'm sure that Sup Forums and Sup Forums share like 80% of the userbase, as much as Sup Forums hates to admit it.

Anime and video games go hand in hand, most Western gamers watch anime even if it's just seasonal shit like KLK.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Moe fags getting butthurt is truly the pinnacle of mankind

tis but a jest good sir

HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

This picture implies that Jormungand wasn't a streaming pile of dung, especially the ending.
I don't like this.

Sup Forums should be mushishi, kino's journey, aria, texhnolyze, lain, eva, tatami galaxy, ping pong, utena, madoka, penguindrum, and maybe hyouka

>80%
I agree there's a lot of cancerous crossboarders here, but I doubt the number is that high

When did Sup Forums become mal?

about 2012

It stopped being a joke 6 months in newfag.

Reminder that if you like any kind of moeshit, you are the reason why anime is so shit nowadays

Sup Forums goes way too fast in comparisson with Sup Forums for that to be true. I'm sure the Sup Forumsermin thinks it's true though.

Reminder that is that way.

Shit, I forgot the tsuu from kinmosa

>newfag

t. Post 2007 user

Why is old Sup Forums objectively the best board?

Haha cuck joke

The person who made this image is definitely not an Sup Forums user. Probably Sup Forums because they think Sup Forums is entirely moefags

>Everton
Not even once

imma let you finish but Sup Forums has the best animes of all time

Soccer belong in the trash

no he isn't

Even if that guy was shitposting, the catalog largely corroborates his claims.

No, the catalog largely shows that Sup Forums is interested in cute girls.

WELCOME BACK BABY TO THE DISCO FIRE

>soccer
t. Amerifat

>very recently

If you are new

>getting baited

Supernew

>Not Avatar
Step up your memes faggot

Also this entire thread is crossboarder heaven

Dear otaku scum, what's a cool anime you would recommend to a Sup Forumsack.

I've heard Code Geass is good but I know jack shit about it and the art looks atrocious.

>Amerifat
t. yurocuck

>Sup Forums likes the Negima anime
Not in a million fucking years.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Only one country calls it soccer, the rest of the world calls it footy. End yourself.

I like to think of this image as bait but then I look at the catalog and realize it's fucking true. All of it.

Maybe you should lurk more.
Sup Forums loves Cowboy Bebop. It just hates people who come here and have watched nothing but Cowboy Bebop.

Just fucking look at the catalog, retard.

You mean the one with catalog with the DBZ thread, a Code Geasss thread, Vinland Saga and all the other action stuff?

Have *you* looked at the catalog?