Africans had thousands years and only invented a sti-

africans had thousands years and only invented a sti-

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/world-history/meet-mansa-musa-i-of-mali-the-richest-human-being-in-all-history-8213453.html
archive.is/UaMJk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_castle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sky king acknowledged.

>Build admittedly impressive sand castle
>Thinks this remotely compares to any other civilization

the richest man who ever lived, mansa musa, was also an african

independent.co.uk/news/world/world-history/meet-mansa-musa-i-of-mali-the-richest-human-being-in-all-history-8213453.html

>A midget sandcastle

Wow, truly advanced.

>The actual date of construction of the first mosque in Djenné is unknown, but dates as early as 1200 and as late as 1330 have been suggested.
>Completed 1907
>mfw it takes niggers 700 years to build a sandcastle

>implying no knowledge of architecture was needed

>admittedly impressive

you guys just can't admit to being btfo'd can you

the african kingdoms expansion to age of empires 2 is bretty guud.

still more than inventing just a stick, as is the /pol consensus

Please archive it
archive.is/UaMJk

That was built by the French in 1907. Here is a real one called, "the Mecca of West Africa."

>In a hundred thousand years africans went from small mudhut, to big, nay, YUGE mudhut.
I must be honest though, I am impressed they actually put in the effort of having to restore the thing every fucking year.

>sandcastle

Wealth he got from selling Africans to European slavers

>knowledge of architecture

gee it's like I have to go to special trade school to learn up from down

Lol the Euros had already been there for 200 years at that point, France literally had to help them finish building it.
>In 1906, the French administration in the town arranged for the original mosque to be rebuilt and at the same time for a school to be constructed on the site of Seku Amadu's mosque.
Niggers couldn't even build a fucking sandcastle in 7 fucking centuries without whitey's help, get fucked.

What?! I said it was impressive. In fact, I know the perfect place for this masterwork of black achievement.

nigger OP BTFO

Checked, thanks nordbro

still wealthy nigger, its called crapitalism

i still see no arguments from any of you niggers

wrong

yeah ill give you that, youre the only person who has even come close to acknowledging that /pol has been btfo'd

this is the best example you can come up with? and somehow this should impress us?

>can't build something more than two stories without outside influence/help
>needs constant repair
>never invented the wheel

>mosque
But Islam is a middle eastern religion. So it isn't like this is the native african culture, this is a middle eastern culture influencing them.

This proves that Arabs or semites were in Africa, spreading their religion. They are probably the ones who built the mosque

shuddup honkeys they wuz sand architects n' shieeet, praise alah muhfuggah

termite mounds can be fascinating and elaborate structures, not being facetious even, they really can be amazing almost like pic

>literally built out of mud
>has to be repaired constantly
>meanwhile Europeans are building gothic cathedrals
Niggers, everybody.

>got wealthy from gold trade with arabs
>squandered all his money
yes, most definitely an African.

see, they really are cool.
termites and ants, they are the future

devilish check

>Nigger rich

Blew all hi shut money on what was the equivalent of light up spinny rims

I watched a nature documentary about this. They rebuild it every year... by packing more mud on it. Every. Year. more mud.

>It is recorded that Mansa Musa traveled through the cities of Timbuktu and Gao on his way to Mecca, and made them a part of his empire when he returned around 1325. He brought architects from Andalusia, a region in Spain, and Cairo to build his grand palace in Timbuktu and the great Djinguereber Mosque that still stands today.

AHAHAHAHAH THE GREATEST ARCHITECTURAL ACCOMPLISHMENT BY BLACKS WAS DONE BY A SPANIARD!

see

your pic is a 16-meter-tall african structure from the 12th century a.d.

my pic is a 69-meter-tall european structure from the 12th century a.d.

13th century*
aka 1200s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_castle

Japan had real wooden castles in the 7th century. Compared to some mud hut niggers took thousands of years to build. Niggers are subhumans animals.

>france will never produce such a thing of beauty ever again
>the hearth of European culture for 1,000 years has been all but destroyed.
>feelsbadman

Why do we have to acknowledge something that hasnt even happened?

Wow so some Africans built a fancy mud mansion, are the people whos ancestors built massive castles and empires supposed to be impressed beyond a simple "nice mud mansion"?

Niggers are no better than termites. They aren''t even animals, they are insects

How can blacks even compete?
Seriously. How?

pic is not notre dame by milan btw

>tiny portion of a huge population creates a glorified mudhut
>obviously represents the achievements of an entire population

OP is a faggot and gobbles freakishly large african cocks and blows them the fuck out of his ass.

>literally a giant mud hut
>the greatest achievement of Africa
>by Ethiopians, a partially Caucasian people
KYS nigger

>AHAHAHAHAH THE GREATEST ARCHITECTURAL ACCOMPLISHMENT BY BLACKS WAS DONE BY A SPANIARD!

modern day - the greatest statue in africa celebrating african ingenuity was designed and built by north koreans

HOW
O
W

St Isaac's, St. Petersburg

What is anecdotal evidence?

What is non niggers cucking for niggers?

Lemme know when niggers pass the sandcastle stage of architecture.

Still better than Pagan architecture

How does the chocolate not melt?

Kind of misleading to use a gorilla skull there, and I'm willingly to bet the images were cherry picked. Not denying that Africans tend to show more pronounced prognathism, just that these images are the extreme

>"the Mecca of West Africa."

>build huge mead hall out of wood
>christcucks impose their garbage on you
>take all your money for the church
>wood rots away

So what are the current odds on Notre-Dame?
Is it going to become a mosque for muslims or just blown up by muslims?

Stave Churches are still better than mud huts

it'll become a mosque. hagia sophia style.

God wills it.

fug

No he doesn't , sorry he just told me and asked me to relay that info to you

That can't be a church. Skyrim taught me that's a Jarl's mansion.

Orginally it was a Norse Temple
The crosses you may notice are just tacked on

Jarl is such a garbage RPG name the likes of an eq name generator might produce

yep I've seen it happen in a dream. It happens, I felt like shit and slightly hysterical for the rest of the day after the dream.

He also had slaves you nigger faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali

a still ongoing war on all their own nigger countries, where this temple is being housed by some drug-lord nigger and his child slave army

It's not spelled "sti". It's spelled STD. Fag. Haha kys

When Europeans inevitably have their DEFCON 1 chimpout the Ka'bah will be turned into a pork-BBQ restaurant.

>Ooga booga

i only hope that our chimpout will happen within my lifetime. i want to be there to command a right wing death squad.

Heads up: the Pyramids of Giza are more impressive and weren't built by niggers

It looks like they used the same "sticks and mud" construction techniques only they managed to add a second story. Are you trying to pretend this isn't pathetic?

>sticks and mud
ishggydggy

>Africans only built mud h-

>mud hut level 10
still a mud hut

those are literally mud huts

They build clay huts too! What can't based black guy do?

lol this is so belittling to both africans and women, those NKs are savage

Many historical figures have been claimed to be the "richest man in history". And the article doesn't even tell you how his wealth was calculated.

it was built out of stone before Greece was a thing

those buildings can also serve as delicious mudfood
what now whiteys????

Wait... why contract N-Koreans?

>entire thread consists of nigger housing of mud, sticks, grass and some rocks
>hurrrrrr look at how advanced they were! Whitey btfo!!!!!!!!
wow, sure showed me, reddit

And the most useful thing that such a heritage has done is give us some neat new building skins for AOE2HD.

[spoiler]Ethiopians are fucking fun as shit

Are there any pics of the original structure before the French built op's pic?

Whatever you want to say about white ancestors...at least, thousands or hundreds of thousands of years ago, they realized, OMG, let's get the fuck out of Africa. It's fucking hot. This is fucking bullshit. Only the stupid niggers stayed to get fucking permanently sunburned.

North Korea has friendly relations with many African countries.

Richest man is the jew that bragged about owning Britain Nathan Rothschild or something.

Is it made of dried feces?

No big deal. Humans that migrated to western Europe got lucky and there were animals that could be captured and used as "beasts of burden" while there were none / few present in other parts of the world. Europeans got a jump start because of their livestock. You shouldn't interpret this as European "races" being better than others that didn't end up having good livestock in their neighborhood.

Lol, implying if Africans had horses they would have landed on the moon.

Dubois revisited Djenné in 1910 and was shocked by the new building. He believed that the French colonial administration were responsible for the design and wrote that it looked like a cross between a hedgehog and a church organ. He thought that the cones made the building resemble a baroque temple dedicated to the god of suppositories

>Europeans got a jump start because of their livestock. You shouldn't interpret this as European "races" being better than others that didn't end up having good livestock in their neighborhood.

Europe was a shitty hellhole where you couldn't even farm properly until they invented few ploughing tools to penetrate the tough earth.

Reply to self, look up the "djenne mosque" wiki, it has a pic of the ruins from a 1900 French postcard.

This thing washes away every year and the locals have to gather mud and pool their cum to rebuild it....Soo

Yep. And livestock helped pull those plows. Other parts of the world didn't have that advantage.

Not sure if shitposting or what. It's the scandi version of earl.

I think this is where the idea came from:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel

it's literally a giant mud hut.

oh fuck off Tyrone, you people are so full of shit.

should probably shape the mud in square blocks and cook it , will last more than till winter
thanks me later for introducing the stone age technology