Black girl attacks US Vet who has PTSD dog

Black chick freaks out on Vet for having a service dog due to his PTSD. Why do African Americans seem to go 0-100 and no in between?

youtube.com/watch?v=ySSdeYpoWBU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DmNYQ8N-JMv
youtu.be/wg2wMhE0xM4?t=7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Subhuman filth.

>cucked whitey watches as his sheboon chimps out over a service dog
JUST

>US Vet who has PTSD dog
He deserves it for being a giant pussy

thiccc
looks hispanic desu. You know how people assume (rightfully) that white guys who are with asian girls don't like black people? Same applies to black people with latina/latino gfs/bfs. They wanna be with someone who has the features of a white person but not an actual white person

as if they wouldn't jail his ass or at least ruin his world for even raising his voice at her.

This is normal behavior for every black woman.

Whenever I'm walking around and start hearing some crazy bitch screaming it's always black woman or a group of them all chimping out.

>kek for the evening

>there should be a separate section for a fucking animal

I agree

"Disgusting to have an animal in a public restaurant."

Well then that nigger bitch should leave too.

yep, he should have been blown up in the iraq or whatever.

lel

The patience of the man who's with the sheape.

It ain't the niggers that are scary, it's traitor whites and (((whites))).

Black women are why black society is so fucked up. Nigger sheboons and feminism was like the Zyklon B to stable society in the lives of black people.

haha I saw that comment.

Who wouldn't want a dogster to bring around with you.

it's funny because the way the sheboon sees the service dog is exactly how the white people and the service dog see the sheboon in the restaurant.

i'd rather eat dinner with a service animal
than a sheboon.

after all.. one works for it's food and the other doesn't.

i hate fat people.

I watched until they zoomed in on the monkeytits

Nig nog she boon ooga booga.
Sadly, the stereotypes are true.

Am I the only one that thinks she saw an opportunity to get a free meal and just went balls to the walls with it?

She's concerned about hygiene which is legitimate in of itself.

There is also a lot of people abusing the service animal law (not saying that guy is)

tfw there are fleas and dog hair in your sandwich.

>it's beneath us

aren't blacks more impulsive because of their brain?

I mean shes not wrong. Dont bring your fucking animals into places where people are eating. Whats so hard to understand about that? If she was white, you guys would defend her. Admit it.

btw i feel bad for the hispanic guy he looks really ashamed throughout this whole thing. U a real G brothda

>but the pussy so good tho

Nigger detected

Not all of us are lucky enough to be our own service animal, ma'am

Blacks are the worst behaved in restaurants (and public in general) and horrible tippers. They're always trying to get free meals or discounts by complaining about something. Blacks are inappropriate in most social situations. Horrible or nonexistent family values will result in this niggerish behavior. The civilized evolved blacks HATE these niggers.

Should save this for those retarded "are black women the ultimate redpill" faggot breads.

This is what 80 IQ looks like.

she's a stupid nigger who cares. but i do know someone who has a licensed service dog. she doesn't need it for anything, it's just illegal to tell her she can't have it. brings it in to restaurants and shit all the time. you can't pet it or distract it since it's considered working. just sits under the table

>If she was white, you guys would defend her. Admit it.
I wouldnt, though I know how you filthy mohommedans hate doggos, so I'm not surprised you'd say that, you turd world shitskin... go back to your own country

Riveting rebuttal, chap.

>0-3/5ths

you snow niggers and your dogs are a real fuckin' problem.

>service dog
fucking embarrassing. anyone that needs an animal around them 24/7 they don't freak out is a waste of space and should be exiled.

Screen shot this and sent it to a buddy. Killed me. So did this.

I laughed but you can't train niggers that well without a whip.

>it should be a separate section for a fucking animal
i agree. niggers eat elsewhere.

>finitos
>its finitos
>finitos
>es finitos

Nigger

>There should be a separate section for fucking animals.

There was, then we desegregated.

If she was white and chimped out like that, her black boyfriend would punch her in her shit. Therefore, she would not need defending.

>i hate fat people.
says the loser NEET that has contributed nothing to society

"Disgusting to have an animal in a restaurant"
ya mean the one chimping out? Yeah, I agree

kek african americans that's cute... i think you mean niggers and to answer your questions low i.q. levels

Mohawk dude looks like he wants someone to shoot him and just end it all

This.
A man would've checked his bitch before she went running her mouth.

Since when can you bring dogs into a restaurant, what the fuck are you people complaining about?

And what the fuck is a service dog, is the guy blind?

I worked as a server when I was in trade school back in the day... just part time for beer money and whatever.
Niggers are absolutely the worst things to ever come into your restaurant. They are loud, obnoxious, leave shit everywhere and make a huge mess, then they don't even tip.
I quit my job when the hostess sat a huge nigger family with 9 fucking kids in my section. I refused to serve them and quit. A girl I know did end up waiting their table and confirmed it was a nightmare 2 hours and she got no tip at all. She quit when her shift was over

>dog is well behaved
>Negro women is behaving like an animal

And they tell me I'm wrong when I say dogs are superior to Negroes.

"the FDA prohibits live animals (except fish in tanks) in retail establishments where food is served. Health concerns include pets going to the bathroom on the floor or “people, including restaurant employees, petting them and not washing their hands,"

Shes in the right here.

That dog just turned racist that day, and registered to vote for Trump.

Niggers dont know what self control is

he probably would have punched the vet but yeah

America is a strange place

while she is more animal than the dog. It is gross. 50% of black bitches have herpes.

No, she isnt. Service dogs are allowed, you filthy nigger

That's what happen when you segregate them and then give them freedom.

So then why do they serve niggers?

>he doesn't realize service animals are allowed to go literally anywhere
found the nigger you guys

A lot of places allow service dogs. It's not like they are going into the kitchen you monkey.

inshallah father

I like dogs just fine but one shouldn't bring them to a restaurant because dogs can act like annoying faggots sometimes and I don't need that shit while I'm trying to eat. On the other hand I hate niggers too and this doesn't surprise me that some sheeboon would go nuclear over something so trivial. Gosh they blow a fucking gasket over nothing then wonder why cops shoot them. Lastly I'm so sick and fucking tired of hearing how bad these veterans have it. They haven't fought in a real war. They went to a jungle or a desert to kill brown people for their military industrial complex masters. They were too dumb to dodge the draft or retarded to sign up for the military. Plus they buy into the service for Muh nation meme which is just inexcusable

they shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere. there ya go.

you're ok with me leaf.

Search before you type nonsense...

Generally guide, hearing and service dogs are permitted to accompany their disabled owner everywhere members of the public are allowed, but there are a few exceptions. For example, a member of the public would be permitted in the dining area of a restaurant, but not in the kitchen.

Screams like a psycho for over 5 mins in public family restaurant

>Shes in the right here.

I dont give a fuck if its a service dog. it's fucking disgusting. You inbred. Tiny dicked, piece of shit, racist virgins.

I don't understand, what is the problem here? I get she's a stupid nigger, you don't have to tell me twice, but like..

Is this dog coming up to your lap? Jumping on you? Is it pissing or shitting on your plate? Is it shedding enough to somehow end up going from the floor to your food? Is it farting, like most of the people around you do regularly? If it's just sitting there and not affecting you, what the FUCK is the problem LEAVE THE FUCKING DOGS ALONE

People are seriously so fucking stupid about animals god damn

AsianMasculinty

(You)

>filmed in Niggervision widescreen, for your pleasure

Who bitch this is?

bet he doesn't take that filthy mongrel to the restaurant again soon kek

noprenup.mov

I spy with my little eye a muslim goat fucker!

Companion animals aren't actually service animals though.

Yeah this, I can't even understand her half the time

not the same species as me, that's for sure.

should've used coolies to pick that cotton burgers.
This is the result of obsolete farm equipment plus feminism plus egotistical social media culture.

holy shit! Are you the crazy bitch from the video? LUL

got em x'D

>Niggers dont know what self control is

Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DmNYQ8N-JMv

I've been around dogs forever indoors I have never got a single hair in my food or sick from them I guess allergies are legitimate worry

Just know that when you see non stop Marxist idiots online, this is who you're talking to. Worthless disgusting niggers. Can we crusade already? I'm getting fucking restless waiting for commencement.

No she isn't

>Am I the only one that thinks she saw an opportunity to get a free meal and just went balls to the walls with it?

yup she would probably suck tramps off for 5 bucks

b8/8

Blacks have a huge attitude. I wonder where it comes from. Maybe from inferiority complex for so many years of slavery?

Have you considered suicide? You should.

>can't sleep and function well because of ptsd
>need help in restaurants, public transportation, and my house
>better get a fucking 4'0 great dane. I'll just train another once it reaches its 8 year lifespan

Not against service dogs in restaurants but.....

>that pic
I printed that our 7 years ago and hung it on the first Christmas tree my wife and I got together.
It's hung in the tree, right in front, every year since and will continue to do so every year

drunk not having self control try harder

Hes a little faggot who fights for israel because hes too stupid to go to college.
Anybody who joins the military deserves what ever made up disease they get.
>b-b-but u h-have to support da troops!!111! :(((

What does that have to do with anything? They're still around you and your food. Dogs are animals and animals belong outside, period.

Here's a dog for her.

Reminder that doggos are white mans best friend.

LOL she has the body of a goddess and her man was modest. i dont mind her at all. all bark no chimp out

>I send the Brooklyn slapper in response
youtu.be/wg2wMhE0xM4?t=7s