Boku no Hero Academia Thread

If Sup Forums existed in BnHA world, What boards each character would visit?

How did nana grant the OfA to All might?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1OzoNyzqsk
youtube.com/watch?v=0l__jSgTAmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aJo_3B5-1uk
images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/t_article_image/ctosluyuylczcieir1zd.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All Might ate out Nana to get One For All.

>Durr what characters would shitpost on the internet
It's time to stop the generals

Eh, she reminds me of Misato.

Kohei Horikoshi | MY HERO ACADEMIA
Naruto was my youth. Thank you for the greatest Shonenmanga

/fit/

Theme for this particular page

youtube.com/watch?v=T1OzoNyzqsk

youtube.com/watch?v=0l__jSgTAmQ
Probably someone posted this one before.

I find this better
youtube.com/watch?v=aJo_3B5-1uk

All Might is gonna die at chapter 100, right?

He'd have to last another 8 chapters for that. With this manga's pacing? Not a chance.

Oh.

I just thought of something: if All Might gives away his power by having someone else absorb his DNA, what happens if he has sex without a condom?

Oh mother of god, sauce

What a cancerous reddit-tier OP. Kill yourself.

but deku isn't god YET

check paheal

How do you think that he got the OfA?

He has to intend to give OfA for it to pass on, that's why Stain didn't end up with it, ya dingus.

Who will train Deku after All Might dies? Someone needs to train him as hard as Gran Torino trained All Might, with beating him up until he pukes all the time.
GT is too old for that. Tsukauchi won't be much of a help once Deku hits 10-15%.
My best guess would be Endeavor. He doesn't stop training you when you are already on the verge of collapse and doesn't care how old you are. He is also the only one who seems to have the closest gains to All Might, all while his quirk doesn't have anything to do with physical fitness.

> What boards each character would visit?
Please stop this

Nothing if he doesn't want to pass on OfA. It all depends on the host's will.

best pair

I wonder if we'll have the classic ''bad future/time travel'' arc of comic books in this series as well

I'm pretty sure Crowbro is the only guy who would use 2chan on a daily basis.

When Deku ate All Might's single hair, doesn't that mean he's got OFA in its entirety? He just can't use it at 100% because his body can't handle it. Or am I wrong? Does he actually have to... eat more of All Might's hair to get ALL of OFA?
or does OFA work in the way of it slowly gets stronger as its original host gets weaker?
I'm asking this because I've seen some people say "and Deku only ate a single hair." Which is making me confused...

>read the manga

Nah you deserve to be confused

Read the manga for Satan's sake

We just don't know.
I think that isn't necessary for AM to die, to pass all the power.

how often do new chapter come out? every week? i can't find out by dates...

Worst pair

You can't be serious.

Not sure if he would be a great candidate but I too think it would be interesting to see Endeavor training Deku in the future.

The only other person i'd see as Deku's new trainer would be Tiger, but who knows if he still lives and can continue hero work or training after this night.
And if you forget Endeavor's personality he would be a good trainer and teach you everything until you are the number one in it.
Plus them gains.

Handwriting is so fucking disgusting. Artists should really not do this.

Endeavor is a really unfitting name. the dude doesn't endeavor against anything he just steamrolls it.

He's endeavoring to be #1

Stain did nothing wrong

He did, he just had to kill villains instead of heroes.
Despite this i hope he redeems himself if Dabi and lizard take him out of jail

> had to kill villains
He did kill a noumu that count

What if someone gets him drunk and ask him to transfer OfA?

Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that he killed villains too and I also heard that crime rates went diwn in the areas where he was active?

worst otp ever

>Not fatter current Deku mom
No thanks.

come on man, take what you can get

hmm, i'm pretty sure that you're right.
then he did half wrong.
I wasn't necessary to kill heroes even if they're like endeavor, they're still helping to beat villains.

Some heroes will never learn user. Stain is trying to sent a message

No, I want fat mom.

even momo/deku is better than this

I dont want fat deku

I am not saying he was right or anything, but a lot of people seem to forget this fact even the people who are defending him.

At the end of the day, the victims aren't gonna care WHY the heroes saved them. Good deeds still benefit others even if you're doing them for fame and money.

Your ship is trash, I hope you feel embarrassed, tumblr.

of course user, i was just clarifying my statement since i forgot about it.

I don't think it was explicitly stated that he killed villains. If I'm remembering correctly, the crime rates went down in areas where he was active because more heroes came to those areas or the heroes tried harder

I thought they meant that the heroes in areas he attacked became more vigilant afterwards. And that's why Shigaraki also hated Stain.

> fanart of bakugou x ochako
> fanart implying bakugou ntred deku

>pick up this manga yesterday
>get to the end
>all might's life is on the line

I didn't want it to stop there.

You've made a poor choice on when to start friend.

Killing villains would make sense since we know he's an All might fanboy.
I don't think he would let pass the crime.

he actually tried to kill handjob.

If this chapter doesn´t rank first I will be dissapointed with the japanese fandom.

And Stain wanted to kill Shiggy later. Fucking Iida, ruined everything and kickstarted the events that lead to All Might's death next week.

>he killed villains too
No, he killed or crippled heroes, 24 of them.

> fanart implying bakugou ntred deku

Bakugou fuck ochako while deku cries in pain doujin when?

anyway.
landwhales always ruin everything.

> implying landwhales drew that

Got any other crackships, for example DekuxPinky or TogaxVillain?

Go away satan

>Suepreme

This isn't a crackship, but here's some HagakurexOjirou

images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/t_article_image/ctosluyuylczcieir1zd.jpg

>implying you can resist their appeal

Alright, I've found a crackship. AsuixAizawa. Also, Aizawa needs a belt.

>tfw i want to grab nude tooru, bite her ear and whisper dirty stuff, play with her boobs while she feels my boner in her butt and she agitatedly breaths

> people would think you get a boner from nothing

stop

> not using heat-sensor to see hagakure
Dumbass

MODS

Bakugou x Uraraka is shit maily for two reasons:
-NTR towards Deku
-NTR towards Kirishima

Both pairings had canon moments already, Uraraka realizing her feelings and Bakugou taking that hand in the previous chapter.

Pd: BakugouxUraaka would still be shit even without the ntr though.

>BakugouxUraaka
Where does this come from anyway? They talked to each other like two times in the whole series.

I'm not sure if that Bakuraraka person even likes it for the pairing, they might just like it to get a rise out of UrarakaxDeku fans. Or UrarakaxIida fans. Apparently they exist.