Why did you betray him, Sup Forums?

Why did you betray him, Sup Forums?

Never did. Never will.

Why do you bother?

Even if he rapes your boipucci?

hrc funded antifa

Hillary, who long during the campaign trail condemned “dark-money” Super-PACs, has funneled over 800K from her Campaign over to one of these very same outfits. It has been revealed that the failed presidential candidate’s Super-PAC, “Onward Together”, is heavily backing “resistance” and Alt-Left extremist groups such as ANTIFA.

In building investigations, Daily Caller first discovered that Hillary transferred a mass sum of money from her campaign over to Onward Together:

Clinton transferred $800,000 from her failed 2016 presidential campaign to Onward Together shortly before announcing the group’s launch in May, documents the campaign filed with the FEC reveal.

Now, today, it has been revealed by Offended America exactly where that money is going:

Daily Caller reached out to five different Antifa linked groups, and only one was willing to deny donations from Onward Together. Soros-linked group, Indivisible, denied receiving financial support from Clinton or Onward Together.

“Onward Together has not given any financial support to us,” Helen Kalla, an Indivisible spokesperson, wrote to Daily Caller.

Kalla added that Clinton’s group has “been amplifying and highlighting our work through their digital networks,” which she explained has consisted of “retweeting [Indivisible], and they’ve highlighted our work via their emails to their list too.”

I haven't, OP, it's only the demoralization shills who are playing the role of abandonment.

you can't rape the willing.

Who betrayed who!?

He betrayed us, now burn you amnesty boomerfaggot!

Because he's a fucking fat idiot lardass who has put more swamp-dwellers in his cabinet. I was off him when he started naming his cabinet.

Literally this. Who the fuck betrayed who? Fuck Trump. He never gave a fuck about us. He used us because he needed a base. He didn't even want the fucking job. He doesn't give a fuck about us. Fucking kike loving orange nigger.

>tells Congress to pass DACA in 6 months when they couldn't do it under Obama
>"betrayed"

You LARPers are a funny bunch if you think anyone believes it when you keep shouting MUH DACA!!!! over and over again.

It will never pass, because nobody wants to lose their seat in 2018. Period. And Trump knows this, just like we non-retarded people do. If only you had a brain.

So you ARE admitting that he made a lame campaign promise to us that he never had any intention of keeping?

It's 5D chess man, you should just know that whenever he fucks up it has to be some greater unforseen purpose that'll pan out in the distant future.

He betrayed me when he got in bed with Putin and a bed full of Russian prostitutes and proceeded to get peed on.

He's a traitor to our nation. I regret not voting for Hillary when I had the chance.

Nothing? He did say during the campaign that he would get the reforms passed. So he lied. What are you getting at?

the 5d chess argument is just a way to use circumstantial evidence as needed in the future. he's a fucking liar and he betrayed us. he's a neo-liberal fucking monkey wearing a haloween costume.

Fuck you.

I was pro-Trump 100% before you faggots ever heard of him, and I'll support him to the day I die.

He said he'd crack down on (racists) and so I bailed on him then

lol you fucking retard

I'll drive to the White House with my finest grand daddy purple for his tribute.

I didn't, I even answer all those surveys his website keeps sending me after I bough the glorious MAGA hat from the official website.

It tastes like cinnamon