ColbEAR

Didn't he have a show called The Colbert Report? Where he pretended to be a patriot, possibly even conservative.... What happened to him?

Pizza

Now he has another late night talk show where he pretends to be an obnoxious liberal. In 20 years we'll find out he was a radical centrist all along.

T W O

His time slot got blacked.

Rumor is Podesta, Colbert's long time friend, had a sugar daddy when the two were young. This man used to pull Colbert's ear while raping him, damaging it permanently.

Dave Letterman quit
And Steve got a big raise.

you need to stop smoking weed, he was always a raging liberal that satirized conservatism

He realized that he would get higher ratings and more money by pandering to liberals.

you used to know him as playing a character called tuck buckford, a parody of alex jones who some say is himself a parody of the actual tuck buckford who is like a liberal alex jones

Alex would murder Tuck

rightwingers are always the last to know the jokes were about them.
jon stewart eventually had to tell them too

His shit got old

His show was about to get cancelled anyways soon after John Stewart had left CC
He had to switch tactics and shill for the new wave of brainless socialites who would guarantee ratings out of fabricated hysterical fear from liberal MSM
Hes just another liberal outlet that recycles "news" headlines of the day and pushes the anti-trump narrative

The same thing that happens to all liberals and atheists - they lose everything that was ever good about them because even God cannot love an atheist who does not love God

And don't even tell me this guy is a Christian, I saw him on Comedy Central mimicking whoever it was that created a bastardized copy of all my magic rituals

This

Not accusing anyone from Asia of bastardizing anything, I think it must have been either some kind of witch from Canada or those CFAR/MIRI guys with their retarded "friendly AI" thing

I used to really like his show, watched it every night. I knew he was a liberal and just pretending, but it was entertaining and informative. It felt like Sup Forums to watch it, he would give Obama shit and would make you feel like you were in a special group of people that had the right outlook on government. Now they replaced him and John Stewart Liebowitz with the literal worst two niggers on planet earth.

I always knew he was being satirical. Ironically, his act just highlighted how cruel liberals had become. Which in turn, pushed me into becoming a right winger.

>tfw "better know a distirct" will never finish

He went to THE party. You know the one.

does it make you dumber too?

funny most of the wingnuts didn't know
also I didn't know the right suddenly had an aversion to cruelty, when did that happen, today?

I'll just leave this here

He got in with the in crowd by portraying the caricature of what his clique views traditional conservatives as. Except for the part where they are entertaining.

it was satire

just like Sup Forums

You missed both. Thats a shame young american

No one knows how to take a joke anymore, user.