Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Every thread until he returns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMLXfjforNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ruri~

>because we were always badly beaten and fighting on the edge...But we always had to stand up again!

Infinity literally has 2 chances to stop something. That's it. It is garbage in a 5 on 1 match up. Most cards that don't blanket the field like Royal Oppression are. All you do is force the negates. No one ran more than 1 Infinity. Once it's gone it's gone.

Dark World is one of the most disruptive decks ever. They can see your hand and banish all your shit with Smog/Crow.

You're wasting cards trying to stop one or 2 decks. Mask of Restrict only stops Monarchs. Dark World, Prophecy and Nekroz don't care about that card. Qli and Monarchs do. But they're only 2 parts of the equation. You adding Nekroz absolutely destroys PePe's chances of winning. There is almost zero chance of them winning unless every other deck bricks hard. Then the question doesn't even get solved because you aren't playing against good decks running efficiently. Have PePe open broken and have the other 5 open decently and they win. Have Pepe open Godly and have the other 5 open great and they win. The only way PePe wins is if it opens broken and everything else opens poorly. Can you really say that answered the question?

With all the Veiler, DD Crow, Ghost Orges and Maxx C running around this match, somebody is opening 1.

Soon¡¡¡ This Ebina episode will make my dick hard as a rock i can feel it already

So if the Blue Eyes is so rare only four copies were known to exist, why does Blue Eyes Ultimate and other cards meant to link up with Blue Eyes exist?

So I finally started watching ZeXal for the sake of it, since that's when I dropped Yugioh altogether back in the day.

This is so fucking retarded. Holy shit Yuuma is such an insufferable faggot. Everyone's total shit. Poor Kaito is the only glimpse of light in this mess thus far. Kill me.

>Nekroz don't care about Mask of Restrict
Nigga what. You have to tribute to Ritual Summon. That significantly limits plays.

Fuck Off /dng/fag

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

returning player here, is nekroz finally dead?

it gets decent by episode 40~ ish

Will we ever get blood licking ever again?

Holy shit Kaito is a faggot.

They still get monster effects without tributing.

Go back to bed Timmy. Discussions were happening while you were sleep.

By the time DM takes place, the Duel Monsters game can't have existed for more than 6 years. Why were old farts like Sugoroku and Arthur into it?

uh, Shark and his sister were somewhat ok
everything went to shit in the last arc though
anyone has that web of Yuma pulling off his SHINING DRAW?

Skip to arc v user it's not worth it

Who is best Pwotagonist?

too edgy
there's lots of weird shit in the early manga
remember that Mokuba's goons had knives and machine guns to threaten Yugi?

Why did Toei Kaiba have green hair?

Every thread until he returns.

there is will always be only one King of Games

Captcha: select the fruit

Screw this dead meme i have dignity

~got raped by Yuri

True.

So if the Duel Monsters are based on the Shadow Games from thousands of years ago, why are some of the cards stuff like robots and toons?

I'm already watching arc-V for a year now. I just felt like finishing(or picking back up) ZeXal which is the only series I haven't watched.

Did Mokuba ever do anything?

Littlekuriboh pretty much turned Kaiba in more of a meme than he already was didn't he?

Why does the GX to Arc-V mangas have different storylines from the shows?

Why is Zorc's penis a dragon?

Why do a manga adaption of the show?

maybe Kaz was fucking high on morphine and other shit in the hospital

Manga continuity is supposed to be the inspiration for the Anime continuity or vice versa.
To prevent redundancies, slight changes are made between adaptions with the main plot left untouched.
Kaz was high on Painkillers and knocking down death's door.
That "dragon" was supposed to be some sort of tail iirc and according to the bunkoban revision.

What happened to Ryuzaki and Haga?

>screencaping your own post
Quite narcissist of you. What kind of attention do you want?

What would have happened if 4Kids got full control over YGO?

Would you an Anzu?

No.

None. I just didn't feel like using the same bad pun twice. Then again, it's easy to edit (You) in and out. Probably should edit that out in all my post screencaps.

So I'm trying to figure out what Yugi's hairstyle meant to be, frosted tips?

why is her head so HUEG?

>40 episodes in
>compared to Arc-V's 7

I would a Tea

>Worst duelist of the 5
>Bland personality

Bottom tier.

>Anzu
>Not Miho

Kaz doesn't know.
He really doesn't know.

too bad she got erased from existence in DM

Reminder that Arc-V is the worst YuGiOh series and completely different to the other

Only someone unfamiliar with the history of the franchise would like it

>Bland personality
That award goes to Yusei and Yuma.

Die

A King's crown

When will they fug? The eye staring is getting intense.

But at least has the prettiest boy in the history of the franchise.

>they had to make an entire movie to show that Kaz wants to keep DM as a far away from Arc-V as possible

Please don't say such things.

That'd be a nightmare

REUNITE NEVER

When Yuri fugs Serena or Yugo fugs Rin only then can they fug to form Hitotsu-Ni Orgi

Name a deeper, more thematically rich and well-written scene in all of Yu-Gi-Oh. That's right you can't. This is the pinnacle of Yu-Gi-Oh and ARC-V is objectively the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=CMLXfjforNs

Let this be a lesson to all you nostalgiafags who like DM, GX, 5DS and ZEXAL. They are all shit series in comparison to ARC-V with poorly written narrative, characters, and duels. The new movie is complete Naruto-tier trash that stole our budget. This is budget that could've been used to improve animation and pay expensive voice actors like Hosoya so we could be blessed with more ZA PERFECT. ARC-V is so close to being NGE level of perfection and it would have surpassed it if it wasn't for nostalgia. If you want to talk about your shit series go do it in another thread because this is an ARC-V thread and you can't talk about anything else other than ARC-V.

>My first edgy anime.

Good. Adding in connections to Arc-V would've fucked everything over. I'm glad they kept it self contained to the manga canon.

shit pasta
Arc is shit no matter waht you say or do
now fuck off

>I have not watched DM, GX, ZEXAL or 5Ds but I'm glad there is finally a yugioh series that panders to ME and ignores the existing fans

So are Edo and Asuka receiving the award since they are the best male and female duelist currently in the school?

>Implying Judai isn't showing up to take both awards

lolfail

Look again, I actually only see one award.

Now that I think about it, why is Asuka even there ?

I wonder how a scene like this would go like, if there were no disturbance.

LET US CLING TOGETHER

Praise academia for bringing baltic region like wars to card games

They'd start "entame dueling" with each other.

Anime has 150 episodes while manga has 9 volumes to tell the story.

If the manga followed the anime, they won't be able to tell a complete story.

I hope the next episode has something plot relevant since they get Ebina.

Showing two minor villains wrecking fodders is not plot relevant.

Who's up for some Gorgonzola this Sunday?

No plot this episode, 108 and 109 we may get some.

>As Sawatari's cry for help can be heard, Yuya runs over to see an unconscious Gongezaka and Sawatari.

I honestly can't stop kek'ing.

Why is Yuya acting arrogant again? He's ignoring Yuto and believing he's good enough to break through to Kaito and Edo's hearts with his dueling and taking it for granted. It's like he's learned nothing from Synchro.

He is technically the kingu. I wish some of jacks personality would have rubbed off on yuya. A bombastic yuya would do wonders for ny dic- i mean the anime

Yuya's an airhead?

Talk a bout a real qt patootie

Kaito is almost too far gone since even Shun fails to get through him.

As for Edo, Yuya was in MUH TOU-SAN mood.

My problem is that he realizes what he's doing isn't working but he's still doing it anyways. He's literally insane.

Did Yusho rape Kaito or something? I pray for his asshole if he did.

>He's literally insane.

Sugoroku runs a game shop and is an avid gamer, so it makes some sense. As for Arthur, maybe Sugoroku got him into it?

>Tomato juice
Nice

They apparently have a cameo in DSoD

So what's the point of Xyz again? With Synchro it was to find "allies" although that seems to have been put on hold. But it seems all the major developments are happening in Fusion. Why don't they just leave Xyz already and go there? Surely it isn't that hard to ambush some Academia soldier, beat them and take their duel disk and teleport to the Fusion dimension.

>Arc-V ignored this bad boy for Crow

They fucked right? Under the guise of entame training right? Sometimes yuzu would drop in to help right?

Stop Xyz world from being fused.

Though, it would be more interesting if the all 4 worlds get fused.

>He's literally insane
I have a feeling 'laugh when you feel like crying' will come back at some point.

Yuya already stop doing that shit since Standard.

I miss dee huweels

You got Sergey as your Jacob replacement.

I know that, but it'd make him look more insane using it in an sadistic way.

Oh hey guy it's been a while, how have you been?