If my gf/wife steals 1000 dollars a month from me in child support...

If my gf/wife steals 1000 dollars a month from me in child support, So she can spend it on herself and not my kid (who she wont let me see), can i kill her in self defense? Im being completely serious.

Yes.

>eurocuck
Just be thankful you aren't paying for her next kid fathered by a refugee yet

Totally violated the NAP

can you not go deep web and hire someone to kill her using bitcoin? I thought that was what it was invented for.

I just finished paying child support. I was a good feeling writing that last $2,100 monthly check.

It felt like graduation all over again.

Yet.

The violation of the NAP comes from the state forcing you to pay child support to your ex bitch over anything else.

The fucking cunt deserves at least a beat down but the state is the one enforcing her bullshit of her child support.

you can, its illegal, and you should try not to get caught, but you CAN, and I personally think you should.

Could happen in France because paternity tests are illegal. So if the wife has a Moor baby, the white cuckold husband has to pay for it for 18 years. Sure feels /comfy/ over here, doesn't it burgerbros? I just hope you're nowhere near St. Louis.

you have my permission, just don't get caught by the system. Make it look like an accident.

You had 2 thousand 1 hundred reasons to choke a bitch every month and you didnt do it?
Da fuk is wrong with you?

still, if the state is a tool, she is actively using it against OP, just like OP could use a gun against her

>she is actively using it against OP, just like OP could use a gun against her
Nice trips here

But now the thing is the state is at fault due to being active support for the cunt. The gun is an object not a living thing that makes laws and the state enforces/makes laws all the time.

The state making laws which force you to pay child support and the state enforcing said laws is the problem as without the proxy source of the state the woman would have no power over you.

>there are middle aged dads using Sup Forums now
whew lad

>Not being an alpha and fucking/mooching off women with a lot of child support money.

It's like you don't want to make it in this world.

if you were American? yes. European? you would have to convert to Islam and wait 6 months so it sticks and they cant say you converted just to kill her but i garantee you it would work.

Maybe ill write my son a letter telling him the government said daddy had to pay mommy to go shopping for herself and let mommy keep him all to herself and not let me see him. But then hed probly kill a whole branch of the judicial system in addition to his mom.
But wait, would that be bad?

Yes but it's not easy. You'll have to make sure nobody knows you asked the question. This is hard since you're a fucking retard and actually posting it on the internet. Next you have to inject doubt as to her character. Usually drugs in her system can do this. If you see her regularly, find a way to dose her with narcotics. Step three, the final battle. You have to stage an attack, and you will have to take damage. You will have to confine her in close quarters with you and infuriate her, preferably while she's intoxicated. You can kill her after a struggle, but you may have to manufacture superficial defensive wounds depending on the situation. Don't stand still while inflicting these as the blood patterns will not match. Make sure she's dead before calling the police, but don't wait to long because liver temperature tests will accurately calculate time of death. Don't say anything to the police, you will be arrested. Wait to speak with an attorney. Best case is self defense, worst is 1st degree, but that's a risk you may be willing to take.

And we have memes we can never use again....

Who is that? She looks pretty.

My wife doesn't want children, I need help finding placebos for birth control pills Sup Forums

>she is probably already snorting lines of coke from a black dick

i see your point, the state apparatus that allows it to happen needs to be dismantled, but she could opt out of using it, knowing that its inherently abusive and one sided, instead she exploits it to her advantage

two-way street but that, no?
>nope, not mine - prove it - oh, you can't huh? bye!
don't see how this works, when not already in situation where reasonable assumption of guilt exists (marriage, etc)

You must have a ten inch cock.
So what is that? 7.8 iq points per inch?
Keep mooching off the hard earned cash of micro penis men who are worlds superior to u

I wish you could user.

It would set a very interesting precedent, making anyone from exes to the government liable of loss of life and worthy of shooting in self defense.....

>......wait a minute, you're on to something

>But she could opt out of using it, knowing that its inherently abusive and one sided, instead she exploits it to her advantage
Yes but the minute the bitch needs welfare she will have to pick a daddy then she will get you on your decades of unpaid child support.

Either way she is a cunt who deserves to be at least kicked in the head probably put in the hospital or killed in the moment (crime of passion) but the states role is really what gets you.

Without their guns they would have no power.

She will. Tell her not having kids = her genetic death.

hey hey, the distress a woman can put you through, with alimoney and child support, can make a man kill himself, and driving someone to suicide is considered murder

maybe you could argue that it was the only option you saw other than suicide, making you at least not liable due to your state of mind at the moment

SPBP

Well steps 2 and part of 3 are already taken care of. Not much you can do about 1 though.

agreed

No offense, but I had to read your post about 10 times before I understood. I know English but not English English apparently.

I think that a guy is fucked if he gets married. According to the government, all children that come out of his wife are his financial responsibility no matter what, even if the babies already have beards and turbans. Now, it would backfire on the feminists if a girl got knocked up at a club and all of the men refused paternity tests, no idea what she would do in that case, heh heh.

If you do post a rambling manifesto first

Don't be a complete fucking dickhead. You want your kid to grow up knowing his/her dad is a murderer, the murderer of their mother,

For fuck's sake wake up and be the best father you can be in the circumstances. Don't listen to these weak bastards on this thread.

she would just blame someone else, some beta that never even had sex with her

think is not possible, think again, if a woman thinks she can get away with it, she will try it, and some men are dumb enough to allow it

No taxation without representation.

Throw her in the Boston harbor, unless you're a euro.

fuccboi

behead her and send the head to her parents. kek

shes a roastie faggot

/r9k/ is for people who cant get laid to begin with, obviously OP was already fucked, lol, sorry OP

>the state is at fault due to being active support for the cunt
Yes very true. Daily reminder (((the state))) Very few people ever mention this type of fucking which is at the core of (((their))) agenda. Break up the family by encouraging the female to leave as there is little consequence for her. She always gets the kids and you get to live in abject poverty, moving in with your mom all the while holding down a good job. You have no life, she gets to go on vacations with her new man on your dime. The kids get fucked as well but (((the state))) doesn't really give a shit about them, "the children" is just a talking point for (((them))). They do all this while using the (((media))) to push for more hatred toward white males. And you wonder why men go MGTOW. This is why. Marriage is a CONTRACT in which the male always loses. I'll pass on that because it's a shitty deal.

t. reddit

>can i kill her in self defense? Im being completely serious.
thats illegal but you can use witchcraft to curse her and she will kill herself

You can move to Oregon they don't seize wages for other states there.

No, but you need to take her to court for custody rights.
It's fucking wrong for that cunt to keep your kid from you.
Your kid needs their father in their life.
It's incredibly important for their chances at success later.
Figure out a smart non-psychopath way to get back in your kids life, that's all that matters.

I mean, you can. You'll just be locked up on murder charges and abused by inmates who miss their wives.

You can totally do it, you'll just be criminally responsible and in a far worse situation, both financially and with your kid.

This is actually exactly the way i (op) see it, which is why i consider killing a greedy invagination to be self defense. Theft is an attack on your life, plain and simple. An attack on your life warrants self defense.

No, you can't, and you won't get away with it. Your kid will grow up without a mother or father and he will resent you while you rot in prison.

Your wife sounds like a selfish cunt. Sorry to hear that. Get some evidence and take her to court. Hire a Personal Investigator

I would rather spend the rest of my life in jail than let some slut ruin my kid so yes, wether you get away with it for not

just kys

you dont have to pay her shit anymore, and she loses her gibs. its a win-win

You can call child support to tell them that she's using it for herself and not the kid, they'll get a investigation going

Just take note that if they find jack, nothing will happen

Also

yeah, that's more or less confirming what I was asking - also prob. more my 5 a.m. grammar than your illiteracy, desu.

BUT, if you assume the exact parentage of maybe 1-2% of pregnancies within a marriage are questioned, and maybe 20% outwith marriage - that's actually a fairly male-friendly law. As said, don't see how it works where single. And if married? fucked yourself there, no-one else to blame.

Listen Jew, if you kill your ex, you ruin your kids life.
Now they got no mom, and no dad.
Just think of the future they'd have waiting for them in that situation.
That's how you make an unsuccessful loser junkie.
Just get your Jew lawyer to figure out a way to have the kid part time, so at least you're around enough to be a positive and inspiring influence.

nufag here.
i always see NAP but never know what it means.
can someone enlighten me?

Okay faggot. lets us know how you feel when your turn comes around.

Because the kid's dead.

Honestly I don't know what I would do in your situation. Best thing to do is love the kid. If killing the mom will hurt the kid, don't do it. Just disappear or drop out completely and claim insanity.

Is that a fact? Wish I had known that 10 years ago

non-aggression principle
as long as you don't engage in unwarranted violence against others, carry on your business as you please

Not sure OP...give it a go and report back

Non-aggression Principle

>You can call child support to tell them that she's using it for herself and not the kid
LOL you clearly don't understand how this actually works....

As a lawyer I can definitively say you can legally murder her

Oh I agree 100% I was just making the ironic connection at the expense of OPs case being made.

You want to get away with it without getting touched, convert to islam, then honor kill her. Then leave the country far away so you can get out of islam.

>thinks like this
>EU flag

Make up your fucking mind.

Start filing complaints with the court that she's abusing the child and call cps to make anonymous accusations.

No, but you can request receipts for everything to prove that every penny goes to the child. If not, she can lose the support.

Well, if you kill her and go to prison, at least the kid won't be raised in your rabbled up shit for a family.

Did a dingo eat your baby while the mother was shopping for herself and youwere working your ass off to pay for her shopping?
Why all the animosity? We are just having a reasonable conversation here.
You dont think a theif deserves to die? Even when the theif acts like they deserve what they steal? Screw ur head on straight faggot

>who she wont let me see
IIRC this is valid grounds to withhold support

fpbp
thank you for your service

Oh look, a mgtow shitpost from shariablew
saged

OK geniuses. What's best for the kid? A murdered mum and a murderer dad? Utter fuckwits.

She wont let you see, or the Court granted her the ability to not let you see your kid?

Also if you do the Oregon thing, the IRS will never give you Tax return money if you get it back. And of course youll have a warrant in the state shes in... so you wont be able to go there and see your kid.

You can't obtain ballistic evidence from a shotgun

The best thing for the kid is a family with honor. No matter how many bodies have to pile up to make that happen.

You posted your plan on fucking 4/pol/ of all places. If you do it now you'll get caught. Dummy.

Sterilise yourself now.

Implying women care about anything but themselves

Just do it.

no, because that 1000 a month is govt-sanctioned.

It'd be like asking if it's okay to go kill some random old lady in the hospital because she's using medicare.

If you listen at her door, you can hear her boyfriend plunging his penis into her over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

But it would make a statement that would change things for the better. If it moves peoples opinions just a little bit towards "why the fuck are we persecuting fathers?" it will be a success in the long run.
Wait till ur in a hospital bed at age 80 and you realize youre gonna die without ever even becoming a man.
Im not a jew, but id rather be a man jew than a pussy like u.

He gives you sound advice, and you want to do life in prison... go for it buddy, I hope your state has the death penalty.

Nice bait. Or you're an idiot.

Child support is legally you reimbursing her for (your portion of) the money she already spent on the child like rent, utilities, clothing, meals, etc. You don't get to tell her how to spend it, but if you're dumb enough to try it, in some states that can get you in trouble with the family law courts.