What is going on over the Korean Peninsula right now? Strange weather on radar!

What is going on over the Korean Peninsula right now? Strange weather on radar!

Other urls found in this thread:

web.kma.go.kr/eng/weather/images/radar.jsp
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/north-korea-missile-tests-us-south-korea-stage-bombing-drills-over-peninsula/news-story/41dcea8eae5bedd0c370218b0e14fa99
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont know. Probably a jewish psyop.

What I do know is that the only people destroying our country are liberals in the coastal cities who voted for Hillary. Everyone else voted for Trump.

Just a software glitch. It isn't happening.

It's showing up on multiple radar websites.

Checked. Pack it up anons were good here.

It's called ground clutter and false echos you mong

sage goes in all fields

Chaff , it's a primitive type of Romulan cloaking device.

what in the literal fuck am I looking at? do you even context, bro?

bemp

Its nuclear fallout

see:

>this is strange for korea
jfc. somebody please just ban me. please.

hey wait a second guys. notice anything similar? is there something they don't want us to know.

Nope, nothing. Sage goes in all fields.

thanks. learn something new everyday
>Chaff
>Chaff, originally called Window[1] by the British and Düppel by the Second World War era German Luftwaffe (from the Berlin suburb where it was first developed), is a radar countermeasure in which aircraft or other targets spread a cloud of small, thin pieces of aluminium, metallized glass fibre or plastic, which either appears as a cluster of primary targets on radar screens or swamps the screen with multiple returns.

Modern armed forces use chaff (in naval applications, for instance, using short-range SRBOC rockets) to distract radar-guided missiles from their targets. Most military aircraft and warships have chaff dispensing systems for self-defense. An intercontinental ballistic missile may release in its midcourse phase several independent warheads as well as penetration aids such as decoy balloons and chaff.

You have my attention since there are 3+ individual ID's saying "Ignore its nothing."

Strange, I see these radars all the time never seen anything like it.

hit the play button, it's just a big ass cloud.

web.kma.go.kr/eng/weather/images/radar.jsp

Minovsky particles??

>tfw the norks are newtypes and their next escalation will be the unveiling of a fully functional RX-78

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/north-korea-missile-tests-us-south-korea-stage-bombing-drills-over-peninsula/news-story/41dcea8eae5bedd0c370218b0e14fa99

my guess is the big weird clouds are either something like the energy signature of some deployment of black ops technology during the current US/South Korea/Chinese/Russian wargames that are apparently currently being staged all around North Korea as we speak

(which is weird, considering Haley and Mattis' statements today)

or

it's aliens