Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czgPopCWHuE
youtu.be/DY_gfnImDko
pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

BEST TIMELINE POSSIBLE

>"""sources"""
Oh well, guess it's just more fake news...

Trump is coming to my hometown on Friday anons. I want to go but I'm nervous. I don't live with my family anymore but most of them are leftists. Should I say to hell with it and go?

Will the RAISE act bring back European majority immigration

You really think these losers are man enough to own up to defeat?

They're children. Meme-spouting children electing a meme-spouting president that's about to get his cock & balls put in the chastity cage of justice for the rest of his life.

What we should really be talking about is how much shame ALL Trump voters are going to have to bare, when his whole damn cabinet gets pulled into this, with Trump getting pegged for treason.

We might as well start now: how dumb do you MAGA morons feel with the dawning realization that you voted for a traitorous puppet?
Are you ready to get called traitors yourselves, for the rest of your life?
I mean really, really, how fucking brainless do you have to be to vote for a man with ZERO political experience??

Here's hoping their whole cabinet gets sacked by the time the 2018 midterms roll around, and the entire USA takes a fat stinking shit on the GoP.
Even better if the GoP cuts healthcare, kills their voter-base, gets defeated in the house and senate, and then universal healthcare gets implemented.

I think I might buy a MAGA hat, just so on the day Donald J. Trump is officially convicted of treason by Mueller, I can take a fat liquidy steaming shit in it, and slap it down on the head of some crying Trump baby.

Hope you're ready for the pee-pee-poo-poo meme to become real mother fuckers.

Yes. Go you fucking nigger. I'd kill you to go see Trump in person.

MORNING
>Airforce and CIA have their 70th birthday
>Senate poised to pass $700B defense bill
>WH 'officials' fear colleagues wearing wires for Mueller
>DeVos and Omorosa give initiative on historically black colleges and universities Annual Summit
>Trump speaks to the UN
>Pushes reform of UN
>Sets sights on Iran and NK
>Trump tweets: "Looking forward to meeting with Prime Minister @Netanyahu shortly. Peace in the Middle East would be a truly great legacy for ALL people!"
AFTERNOON
>Secretary Zinke Salutes Irma Recovery Efforts
>US opens first permanent military base in Israel
>Pence and Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin host Honor Flight Veterans
>Trump gives special message to the Jewish people
>Trump has meeting with Macron and Netanyahu
>Clinton considered contesting 2016 election results
>Podesta speaks with Senate Intelligence
EVENING
>Reports say McCain and Murkowski are still undecided for Obamacare repeal
>Mattis hints at military options on North Korea but offers no details
>Pelosi gets interrupted by illegals, that she was defending
>"""Sources""" say Manafort was wiretapped before and after election
>(((NYT))) claims Trump Jr. declines further Secret Service protection

Fuck Hillary, fuck people of color

James O'Keefe is the dark hose of Trump's war against media. Kek bless this fag.

Well if you don't live with the family who's stopping you from going. I wish he came back to WI.

youtube.com/watch?v=czgPopCWHuE

CNN shouldn't be allowed.

If Trump isn't a god how can he stare at the eclipse without going blind?

My family is mostly leftist but I still went when he came to my hometown. You'll regret it if you don't.

>doors open at 4
If I'm lucky I'll be off work and at home by 3, so they'll be a massive line and I probably won't get inside. But its worth trying, right?

what treason

>McCuck & Murkuk

>tfw trump came to your uni during the primaries but you weren't part of the movement then so you didn't go

how does this Asian: have blue eyes?

Go dude, you'll regret it if you dont

mostly paranoia that I'm gonna wind up in some bit on the news which leads to making all gatherings hereafter award

11:40 here in Michigan, should I sleep?

covfefe

Pls sempai, no more spics.

awkward. Forgive my phoneposting faggotry

>yes it was the russians. they did it. ignore the pizza talk in my emails btw

How would any of them know if you did?

Go, this may be your only chance until 2020, you'll regret it if you don't. I went to the Sacramento rally. The weather might have been hell, but I got front row right behind the Vietnam vets. It was pretty great.

Thank god this faggot will die of natural causes soon enough. One less Boomer to worry about.

Boomer genocide now

Yes.

maybe he plans on punching a protestor
or holding meme signs up from behind trump

>sleeping
i wish

Just don't be a total sperg and punch a protester or something. You don't want to be associated with anyone who would honestly freak out over you just going to see the President in person.

Ahh man no worries there are alot of people there I don't think the cameras will getcha

NO AMNESTY

>tfw Trump has never been within five hours of you

My immediate family are all Trump supporters. When he came to NJ we saw him and it was amazing. Just go..you won't regret it. The energy is amazing around him.

Are you kidding? Of course you should go if you want to. It's not like you're going to be at some revolutionary protest rally that's going to be packed with violence and rioting. If they'd disown you for showing up at a political event that they simply disagree with, that's not much of a familial bond in the first place.

It's possible that they're Hapa and one of their folks had blue eyes. Or maybe it's a weird genetic thing. Or maybe she's wearing contact. They're don't even look that blue to me.

You literally copy and paste this onto every Trump related thread..
GFY then KYS

>Clinton considered contesting 2016 election results
God let it die already

>attack Christendom twice in one image
>no mention of the Jews or Saracens

Hello JIDF.

I didn't start getting really serious about Trump until late 2015 and if I did I wish I could of seen it

Holy shit

Video of police shooting a dozen homosexuals at GT

youtu.be/DY_gfnImDko

Should have gassed our burdens.

How is that possible? He even came to MA once.

Why are boomers the way they are?

Big state perhaps.

I see this guy on my normiebook feed with some frequency. Who is he?

>Clinton considered starting a civil war.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p

NEW

>According to the Office of Immigration Statistics, 55 to 85% of attempted illegal border crossings are unsuccessful, compared to 35 to 70% from just a decade ago (this is in addition to overall attempts dropping by 78%)
>A new Obamacare repeal and replace bill, sponsored by Graham and Cassidy, will be voted on this week by Congress - McCain seems to be on board
>DOJ to appeal Trump’s blocked executive order on sanctuary cities (the EO withholds funds from sanctuary cities - must also allow ICE access to jails + notify them when illegal immigrants are about to be released)
>The Senate has passed a $700 billion defence policy bill, backing Trump’s call for a steep increase in military spending
>The Senate has confirmed Jessie Liu as the US Attorney for the District of Columbia - she is famous for jailing a (((Rothschild)))
>Trump’s DHS is ending Temporary Protected Status for Sudanese refugees
>Food stamp usage has fallen every month of Trump’s presidency - 1.3 million less people on food stamps since beginning of term

Little Marco has quite the tan there.

From what I'm reading its not majority.. it could be but it gives no guarantees. What it does promise it will be proportional..and a lot better than what we have now where Indians/Chinks/Nignogs keep bringing their family from overseas, and their family bring theirs, etc. This will stop and only skilled people will come in and they will from all over the world, including white Euro countries. Keep in mind we are bringing in virtually ZERO white immigrations from Europe as all h1b tech visas go to Indians and Chinks.

>that pic
sorry buddy, you're mom doesn't love American because she couldn't even be bothered to follow some of our most basic rules of entry and living.
The amount of disregard that shows for our culture is staggering, so we're gonna chuck her beaner ass right back over that border, and if she comes back, well then we'll buck shot her ass right in the face.
But you know what little Taco, it never hurts to ask.

Passing repeal in the house has never been the issue.

Honestly good points, just have a bad habit of overthinking things.

>support and encouragement in a PTG thread of all places
Genuinely surprised. I'm gonna go for it best I can

Checked

BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN

Give me a quick rundown on Graham-Cassidy. I don't trust that cuck Graham.

>The Senate has passed a $700 billion defense policy bill, backing Trump’s call for a steep increase in military spending

Wew boy, Solomon is eating his fucking words now.

>wear's meme leggings in public.
>not supposed to think they're autistic

El Amnestio Don

>everything depends on Rand, Murkowski and Collin.

C'mon Randlet. Trump pls cut a deal with him to pull back troops in return for his vote.

>Facist America

Imagine the power

big if true

Trump did want to increase European immigration when he made his CPAC speech, plus he has creative control of the bill meaning he could add that in.

It's an attention whore - Lauren Southern.

Contraception is treason, and it's got to be outlawed! Just look at how women's body counts have soared since it was legalized! Disgusting!

Good to see they're not being fucking retarded and wagging their dicks in the air this time. Just pass that shit and let the media scream later.

Its a good bill. Graham is a fucking swamp monster but he still wants to hold onto his seat so he's trying to make good with this healthcare bill. Even if it passes, he still needs to go.

Hey man as far as I'm concerned posting here is like one big dysfunctional family. I know how overthinking can be a burden shit. It's tough to work through that I know

Quick rundown on obamacare repeal thing?
What the fuck is going on?
Why the fuck is lindsey graham there? Why the fuck is Mccains there too?

I know nothing pls spoonfeed

Yeah, bull fucking shit they are. Give them a chance to ruin something and they'll take it ten times out of ten.

Nah, let her keep going

Ebin meme friend!

>Genuinely surprised
I don't know why you would be. We're nice people

Why is this so funny?

First either prove you're white or stop claiming you are white.

Yanks federal law, lets states decide how to handle the affairs themselves (Cali asks for 3 year old tranny surgery coverage, Red states tear up the whole chimichanga)

We only need 50 votes and then we'll call in papa Pence to burn the motherfucker down.

What does that even mean?

He's been to the same state but he's never come anywhere near me.
I really don't care for her at all.

>"/ptg/, I want you to run a train... I-I-I mean, I'm ON the train... the Trump train... I'm on the Trump Train!"

I'll never get tired of winning.

>Nancy Pelosi too liberal for most of America
>Democrat party getting annihilated nationally because they can't field moderate candidates
>Nancy Pelosi still not liberal enough for the rabid base of illegals that the Democrats have imported

this is great
just when I think that the establishment Democrats have put their opposition to bed the infighting spreads anew