Maji Fridays

I didn't see a thread started yet, so I'll start us off with the best sisters

New best girl

>years and multiple games later and Wanko still manages to be best girl
How did she do it?

>no one posting best girl Margit
shit thread

I want to walk her home gently

So I see the A5 Vocal CD is now out. Anybody here has it and wants to share it?

they need more lisa

no real point in maji threads for a while. itl just be the usual benkei/momoyo/angel/fushi/wanko/margit and now lisa lovers while the same people ask for ageha and saki routes.
unless something new comes out theres not much point of theads

All girls are the best.

where is a-1 goddamn it?! I played through entire original and s in the last 2 weeks. people told me a-1 is at 85% so i expected it will be released just about when i am done.

Incredibly cute design, amazing voice for her character, lovey endearing personality and some great writing fleshing out her character.

She is the childhood friend trope taken to its logical conclusion

>at 85%

Careful, you'll give Miyakofags flashbacks

I get flashbacks when I remember how bad that route was

Threadly reminder

That I love This Smug, scheming Lass

Happy Friday everyone

> sister sandwich never

Translation when?

>This fucking scene
So we all agree that capt is the best boy right? This guy gives zero fucks

Don't. It hurts too much

The only good thing about Miyako route.

Yukie is cute CUTE

She is. Wanko's cuteness is unassailable but yukie's is top tier too

i really want to play this and i saw that there are multiple versions

how do i play them in order? also which ones are finely translated?

He is the wind

Unless you hate breathing you like the air

Go to vndb.org

Wanko still the cutest, Momoyo's momos still look smaller than they actually are.

Optical illusion

What the actual fuck am I reading

How new are you? It's a weekly thread, has been for a long while now. Plus a-5 came out not too long ago.

The human mind blocks what it can't understand. Momo's Momos are too big and powerful for our comprehension so our minds make them appear smaller.

Trust me, I'm a scientist

Yonpachi is a mystery.

Yonpachi, just like Jun, was perfect on every scene he appeared in.

why is tsubame so shit?

But she is fun.

She's not though she only got a bad route

Nothing that notable this week, Takahiro does note that the results from the online questions has divided ranking between "Favorite character" and "Characters that you want to see have routes" and that ranking them due to this is rather difficult. He also notes that's there's a amazing person at 3rd rank

All and all a interesting situation

Reminder that Benkei is on a Best girl-tier of her own.

>Benkei 49 pts
>Momoyo 37 pts
>Lee 20 pts
>Margit 25 pts
>Seiso/Haou 17 pts
>Tatsuko 13 pts
>Mayu 11 pts
>Wanko 8 pts
>Mon 7 pts
>Chris 7 pts
>Tsubame 5 pts
>Takae 4 pts
>Umeko 2 pts
>Stacy 2 pts
>Rinchu 3 pts
>Homura 1 pts

Hope we see that list soon

This list is good too

At this point I'm down for any new routes. As long as they're not Tsubame after story shit tier I'm fine with any girl getting a route or after story. Sure there are some id like to see more, but there's so few actual shit tier girls no matter what we're golden. (Fuck cookie route, that was shit, total shit.)

No Lisa on said list because she wasn't part of the original question.

I hope this thread don't die like the last one.

>(Fuck cookie route, that was shit, total shit.)
Aiseu was adorable.

We don't have enough anons that have read A-5 for her to get anywhere decent on that list

This girl smells like fermented beans.

The question was to give your top 5 of favourite girls in Majikoi, no restriction.

Lewd

It was favorite 5 based on character and routes, Lisa doesn't have a route and thus doesn't apply. The list also ignores all girls that don't have routes. There was also an user that pointed out they he couldn't vote for Margit because of the route part of the question. It's not a "best girl" poll nor did people think it would be used for spamming All girls are best girls.

I think they talked about doing a character poll after the package version comes out in the qa section too.

I enjoyed the anime.

I liked the first episode

And nothing else

It's comedic, standalone episodes like the 1st ep, Kokoro's ep and the dick festival ep were great

Any episode related to the terrible overarching plot involving anime-Takae was pure shit.

Hermit crab end was amusing

The only decent part were the dick jokes. And that says something.

this
kawakami war animated was pretty spicy.

Tsubame being part of the big four in the War was a nice touch

Miyako was Hot in the anime a lot better then her route

Outside of Tsubame's cameo in the kawakami war all the other new characters haven't been seen in other adaptions right?

No Benkei animated ever

Why live

She got my attention

I was just thinking to myself what if they made a new majikoi anime with all the new characters and acted like the old one never existed, what would the plot be? who gets the spotlight?

If they rebooted and made the previous anime irrelevant it could depend on what they adapt

If it's about S then Tsubame would be lead and the story would probably be about the clones

Idk if they could adapt A since it requires S

They'd either go for Tsubame's route or an anime original surrounding the clones, either way it wouldn't be that good.

I suppose they could do Koyuki's route with heavy editing to remove her as a heroine completely and sub in a different girl, it'd be a mess though

>they could do Koyuki's route with heavy editing to remove her as a heroine
You don't need to edit much to turn her route into a general route.

Don't remove Koyuki! Give her the route she deserves
Even if it is only in anime form

What I thought of when I thought about the anime was something along the lines of starts with starts off with the common route in S and then maybe goes something along the lines of the kawakami war they did in Seiso's route, but then I don't know.

The act of doing both makes it messy, just removing her is easy

Minatosoft really dropped the ball with that one. Wanko and Momoyo are virtually perfect for 3p yet they never have the two go at it with Yamato together.

>No proper koyuki route.
>No route when yamato heals her, after hurting her.

Takahiro is a hack.

Miyako was better anywhere. but her route.

Same for Tsubame

It's funny because Chris was actually very cute in her route.

He must have been mad Akame ga kill didn't sell
Never forget

Is anything Takahiro doing well outside of Majikoi? I think that other game that came out recently didn't get a good reception.

After the anime, AgK started doing good. And YuYuYu is doing good too I think.

The one with the Esdeath wanna be?

I don't think so

That one that got an anime not long ago before the release, I think people weren't happy with that.

AgK isn't that good but the anime make it stupidly popular and he most certainly got his money back and more with it
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha was a success
Anekouji wasn't that good of a game but sold quite a lot extra thanks to Jackson's popularity
Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya o Mezasu was a success and sold quite a lot because of Romeo's name and Takahiro confirming he wouldn't be writing any content in it.
Majikoi continues to sell well thanks to how Takahiro manages the content and will only die when Takahiro wants it to

Like it or not Takahiro is making money and even when things fail he just uses it to set up the next success.

Purely in terms of sales? Yes, by leaps and bounds. The popularity of Majikoi is keeping his reputation together although if that fails he's fucked

Sequels soon

He can't afford not too

Which is exactly why he's asking people for the past month what they want him to do with Majikoi and making a judgment based on that.

So to sum it up Takahiro is rolling in money and will continue to do so for a while then, and and Majikoi is going to continue for a while yet because he'd be mad not to.

The nips better not fuck this up

The nips want it to continue as far as I know, we'll probably know what's going to happen next once the package edition rolls around whenever it does.

Yes, but he won't be giving us what we want though.

Majikoi could seriously never end. The setup is kind of amazing since they just introduce new girls in a route and then the fans want the new girls to get their own routes plus they could always go back and do after stories for the older girls.

Basically. He's giving customers what they want, the online questionnaire can be done by anybody providing they have the code you get when you buy each of the games.

There is a limit to how long it can go on for but we're still a long ways off that

I think that's called the carrot on a stick, but I wonder how they'll go from here, Aki's route is a given, I know there was demand for ryouzenpaku girls something will likely happen there, clone afters have to happen for sure, shibunkyo will probably happen somehow.

To the despair of some around here I don't know about Ageha being a thing, the mothers are never evers and it'd be best to give up on that.

Ageha will never be a thing because she got a route in Kimiaru PS2.

I just wanted more of the original cast.

I think they should get something too, it's been long enough they should get something, well Miyako, Momoyo and Mayucchi got something in the A routes, I think Wanko and Chris are definitely a bit overdue.

He could do that, it's not unheard of to have an after of an after of an after. Gaiden 1, Gaiden 2, Gaiden 2 after

Tsujidou did well enough to get a fandisc, but I believe Takahiro was only involved in the planning phase.

I'll be waiting for the

>agave after, after
>Koyuki after
Tatsuko/ family after

Takahiro did meantion on the staff blog of Minato Carnival a couple of months ago that another fandisc for Tsujidou was on the table

That is kind of interesting considering virgin road was almost 3 years ago. I guess Anekouji was a bomb if they are thinking of going back to Tsujidou.

They never really stopped with Tsujidou, they've been releasing merchandise for it consistently for the past 3 years. Last time I checked they were selling a wallet with a chain which I believe one of the heroines has

>I guess Anekouji was a bomb if they are thinking of going back to Tsujidou.
Pretty much, it really wasn't that good of a game. I still enjoyed Kristi's route but I wouldn't recommend the title to anybody

I need more of this "Angel"