Take your russian cocksucker president and GTFO

Take your russian cocksucker president and GTFO.

>pretends to be libertarian while simultaneously pushing the Russia narrative

1) neck yourself, cuck
2) SAGE this queer thread

True but third worlders are never gonna vote libertarian so... ideology kinda invalidated right there.

unless u wanna more fascistic libertarian model which I could get on board with.

fpbp

>your god king literally sucked the russian money cock and fondled the balls

u mad

Fuck off shill

Depends on the variety of 'libertarian'. Anarcho-capitalism sees democracy as the cancer that got us to the current stage. 51 people agreeing that the 49 have to work for them and that they have the moral high ground.

cool story bro

Fpbp

SLIDE THREAD

BACK TO PLEBBIT YOU FAGGOT

Quick question: deep down, do you ever wonder if you're one of the 48% of trans/genderqueer people who end up killing themselves? I'm being serious. It must be hard.

DUDE
W
E
E
DLMAO

Welcome to Sup Forums, please enjoy your stay. Remember, you're here forever and you could have avoided us.

0/10 bait

>sexual issues

Show me on the doll where Trump touched you.

ROADS

eh someone like the antifa operating rules for posting as libertarians to slander trump to cause division...i cant find my cap on it.

Russia is shit tier poor, why would Trump need or want their money you stupid communist?

Nice try commie.

Can you feel the sunshine? Does it brighten up your day?

(((libertarian party))) are just moderate liberals. True libertarians want to uphold freedom and the constitution. 2a to actually be NOT INFRINGED and not regulated/limited. The right for people to take on the government when they become power hungry and corrupt. I agree that marijuana should become legal because it only hurts degenerates and the cartels and promotes American jobs.

Hillary? Don't you have some children to cook?

I agree. I can't wait for the mass suicides that will ensue from Trumpcucks once their precious god emperor is thrown in a jail cell by Mueller.

We'll finally restore Sup Forums to its libertarian roots after all the_donald vermin are wiped off.

Ron Paul was one of the few good libertarians in modern time. The Libertarian party nominated a guy who isn't even libertarian in a meaningful sense - Gary Johnson belonged in the Democratic party.

Maybe if libertarians can get their act together, they might get some support. But as it is, once Ron Paul retired, support for libertarianism has dwindled to potheads and hedonists.

>hey Jim this place is pretty immature, so you should throw in some more ball references to better fit in