Alex Jones has completely gone over the edge...

Alex Jones has completely gone over the edge. All of his new videos are talking about race wars and he admitted that he browses Sup Forums. We are living in the best fucking timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtu.be/HYQXVgs3P7U
theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar
archive.is/hcGvz
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJlZ63Ep48s
infowarsstore.com
youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg
youtube.com/watch?v=k66811moRJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont know.

What I do know is that the only people destroying our country are liberals in the coastal cities who voted for Hillary. Everyone else voted for Trump.

you can either stop shilling this ZIonist stooge or I can keep using your threads to redpill newfags and turn them away from Jones. you decide.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

Nah the best timeline is where we colonized Sol by the end of the 1980s

IMAJUN MAH SHOCK

That image is total crock unless you can back it up

ALEX JONES. YOU HAVE DONE AN AMAZING JOB WAKING UP MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. BUT YOU COULD ONLY TAKE THEM SO FAR.

ITS TIME TO STOP PLAYING GAMES AND START NAMING ZIONISTS.

Saying Alex Jones is controlled opposition because had family in the CIA is like saying Hitler was controlled opposition because he sniffed out extremist parties for the Weimar Republic.

You and every faggot in that picture comment section have killed this site and made is absolutely unbearable. You can't see that you faggots are literally the same as reddit. It truly blows my mind that you think you're cool.

Alex Jones is a fucking hack and s shill. He's always been controlled opposition.

He's also a Chicken Little click bait scammer. He only gets clicks if he tells you everything is terrible. He has neither the intelligence nor the personality to properly captivate an audience and deliver real news.

He should stick to scamming people with his bullshit water filters.

>MRW I saw Alex Jones browsing Sup Forums at Spec's while buying booze
>MRW I didn't creep shot due to starstruck

>jones admits he's jewish
>jones is connected to the CIA
>he's /ourguy/ tho!

i got all day to redpill normies on jones. you?

Nah best timeline is the one where Herman Cain just won his second term and all the shitlibs, cucks, trannies and degenerates were sent to camps to build components for Newt Gingriches moon colony.

Are you buzzfeed nigger?

Tangy tangerine was god tier. Don't be mad you can't supermale vitality with me.

whoever wins a civil war in america, right or left, the resulting government will by neccessity have the power to over rule the rights and freedoms they have left.

that seems plausible yes? and who would benefit from a more powerful and more centralized system? who is it that tires of hiding behind the smoke and mirrors of democracy!

wake up people!

He is not an elite satanic Jew you fucking sperg. There is a reason Hitler named many people honorary.

It's just Bill Hicks doing a shtick you fucking plebs

Adam Curry (The No Agenda Show) has a similar family tree. All his immediate family is CIA. He's open about that. Alex tried to hire him.

you christian zionists disgust me. youre so wrapped up in religious context you refuse to critique anything Israel does. you have confused the support for the Jewish people with the worship of the Jewish State. you faggets might get support from anons like me if you had any integrity at all when confronting the JQ.

i mean think about it. whether the right or the left wins, they will need to over rule present legal safeguards in order to defeat the enemy, basic rights and freedoms must be set aside. clearly that's the plan.

it's a george soros color revolution to bring down the boot into americas face forever

sick of these rat fink FEDs and double agents

I'd trade 1,000,000 (((Alex Jones))) for 1 Bill Cooper

I am atheist and I want Palestine to annex Israel.

I want to believe.

(checked)
why are you defending zionist jews like jones then? maybe i mis-read you?

youtu.be/HYQXVgs3P7U
Do a video about this pussy. You wont fucken touch it. 2:23. No one will.

character assasination is so effortless here, all you have to do is call someone a jew

I've also seen Breitbart using pol memes and meme arrows and greentexitng like ">be ..." and so on.

Because Alex Jones literally browses Sup Forums and the main subject in his videos right now are race wars.

it is more likely that moldova annexes russia

>shills calling Jones a jew/cia plant/control-op
>literally the same thing the goblins were calling him

rmmt

let me translate that:

>i defend and promote jones because im on the payroll
>i dont care if hes actually hurting the white cause and is pushing his own zionist Jewish agenda under the guise of "Redpiling" because i have no integrity and love money more than anything else

how close am I?

Nah nigga we finna turn out dem redpills for our boi Jones. Yall can fuck off noone give a fuck bout yo skanky ass bitch. Sheeit nigga wat

sheeeeeeeiiiit

or a leaf. Speaking of which, go fuck yourself, jew leaf

I hope you sleep well at night, all who care for these degeitizens. Anger isnt even a word when your raising children. There are no words . they need to be made an example.

so whats your point then

>Alex jones browses Sup Forums
More like
>Alex the joke browses trump general threads
Which are actually just Reddit 2.0 electric boogaloo without usernames

grab your rake and meet me at the border, let's settle this

Bill White-Knight Cooper is leagues beyond Alex juden Jones.

>on pol
>over the edge
He just realizes the truth, and it's inevitable. It's not really that extreme.

>his new videos are talking about race wars

He was playing chicken-little on that one when the movie Machete came out.

You should be ashamed of yourself if you take this Jew shill bullshit artist even remotely seriously.

You posted the reverse of this copypasta less than a week ago on every thread using an aus proxy.
Are you doing research?

deep down, in a way, i think you'll find the jew was inside us the whole time. after all, in a way, aren't we all jews? we all like to save a little money from time to time, we all put cream cheese on our bagels, a secret evil lies at the heart of all mankind.

low
quality
bait

AJ is a newfag who forgot to read the disclaimer saying Sup Forums is satire and not to be taken seriously.

Is alex jones /ourgoy/ but how can a CIA nigger be /ourgoy/?

I wrote this several times before. Alex Jones, the radical centrists, the alt-lighters, etc...they will all have to make a choice, go RACE or disappear...everything will become race in the future no middle ground for anyone to stand on.

Moarpheus pls

wait doesn't he say something after the clip cuts that puts it in context?

Everyone is at least aware of Sup Forums now, they'll all take a look at least once due to all the media coverage this last year. I'd like to think we'd redpill more people than we'd turn the other way, but this is shitpost central now a days, I can't even get my news here anymore, Sup Forums is always behind twitter/reddit.

Praise Kek! Lord of Chaos!

This.
Alex Jones pretends the elites want a two sided race war. No they want whitey to die out quietly instead of fighting back.

go shove your george soros funded color revolution up your ass pawn. unless you want to bend over for totalitarian government. walking into a trap fucking bullshit, it's a rigged game jackass.

He's not a government employee, more like a contractor.

>whites are being attacked in a race war
>whites point it out and group up to defend themselves
>"HURRRRRRR DIS IS WHAT THE ELITEZ WANT!!!!!"

No retard the elites want whitey to just die without fighting back.

Yes, he understand exactly what he's doing. The only action he ever suggest be taken is for you to consume information. At all times you are to remain a passive spectator in your demise

or the MSM wants the police to shoot huge numbers of BLM in the streets.

michael savage. also the karma release for evil done towards the victims. by trumpeting out everything they are doing the victims have made their choice to be sacrificed

they don't care, if whitey fights back and wins they can use that to their advantage. it doesn't matter who wins the conflict, only that the conflict results in a more totalitarian government, which it will, because it will be necessary to "win" the war. and who benefits? the people in power, no longer having to hide behind the illusion of the polite government.

if you really want whitey to win and not just "win" you have to take notice of the trap that has been set up for our "win" and fucking figure that out

am i the only 4d chess player in here?

so if george soros is funding the race war, and we know whites will win it, is George Soros /ourguy/?
he was affiliated with the nazis as a kid. Could it be he is trying to piss off and threaten whites so we will chimp out and take over the world?

The elites do want whites to die, but I don't think they would really suffer if whites fought back. Hitler was funded by them, gotta remember that.

>Hitler was funded by them, gotta remember that.
slither underneath your rock, serpentine semite.

Around Jews never recuse.

>we
no, "we" will not take over the world, "they" will take over the world. you really think ww2 was some conflict that almost toppled the establishment when a rogue country went off the rails? the elites were set up to win no matter what happened in the war, they were able to seize more power either way. and fascism is great, they love being fascists, they're sick and tired of this democracy shit.

george soros and the other elite are on no ones sides but themselves and the greater evil

words of wisdom

>what/who is standard oil and Prescott bush?
Hitler was proped up by shady people and groups.

you saying the bush family are kikes?

theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

archive.is/hcGvz

Shut up poll nigger

>went from exposing the elites to playing their race baiting game all while being a zionist shill

wew lads you sure are red pilled

>never willingly go along with your enemies plans
Its warfare 101. If (((they)) want a racewar, we need to avoid a racewar

I have met Alex. He is redpilled on everything

it's probably the fact almost everyone has a drop of jew blood in their tree.

or that the bible calls true believers of christ true jews

Alex Jones is a CIA disinformation agent

no.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJlZ63Ep48s

/thread

Nope, but they are backed by them. Bushes had two presidents. Hell, one of them announced the NWO on live television.

who are the Jews who funded Hitler then user? :)

You have to go back to the oven. Tell me about how native americans are a lost tribe of israel, giant bones are being suppressed, and Charlottesville was staged by the reptilians you fucking cowardly imbecile.

jones is 100% controlled opp. he browses pol so he is pandering to you to get your sheckles.

>that editing

>070707
checked
but anyways that guy calling sounds jewish lmao. it honestly sounds like he's trying to gotcha alex into outing himself as a nazi.

Alex Jones here. This is a false statement presented by the opposition in order to control a narrative that doesn't exist. Visit infowarsstore.com for more info.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg

#HaavaraAgreement

>HaavaraAgreement
was trashed.

he called his own repeating numbers with that image, can't deny that. story checks out. alex jones confirmed

the caller is a paid shill of Jones. look: they did the same thing just a few days ago. same fucking caller. Jones even uses the same speel: "we didnt screen your call, did we?"

youtube.com/watch?v=k66811moRJI

INFOWARS is a scam!

>tfw you've probably raged at alex and called him a faggot at some point.
s-s-sorry alex.

>people on pol have money

>4:13
He was saying it as a hypothetical situation.
Straight after he says 'but i'm not'.
Did you watch the video?

you'd probably believe in anything

reach for the stars my freind

>im jewish but im not..
>jews arent responsible for the world's problems..
sage.

Alex Jones is a fucking lunatic

Anybody who follows his shit is equally as mentally challenged, so who fucking cares

shill.

SIEG HEIL!

nice try kike