HALLELUJAH. Isreal was chosen by God (with a capital G), we must support them no matter what...

HALLELUJAH. Isreal was chosen by God (with a capital G), we must support them no matter what. Don't you know they're the only secular democracy in the middle east? It's important we stay allies with them because if you curse Israel the LORD God shalt curse you.

praise jesus amen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOhZyHxO5bQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you joking. Bibi was kissing Trumps ass during that speech and a palestenian state is going to happen.

You're a moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOhZyHxO5bQ

Good goy

I recognize the Israelis as my superiors and God's chosen people, just as Lord Jesus has taught me. Amen.

>Bibi

Spotted the kike

Excellent goy. Continue listening to John Hagee.

I said Bibi because it's shorter than any of his other names you faggot. Why would I say Trump was in the position of power if I'm a kike? Are you stupd?

Yes goyim, don't worry. Trump totally isn't controlled by Israel and the Saudis like every other preisdent of the last few decades. You live in a democracy and your vote matters.

>he thinks Netanyahu wasn't acting

Stupid goy

You can type type type type type type type. But you know what the problem with jews is. I've seen it on this board too. Even when given an unrelenting stream of evidence to our claims you dismiss shit. The only people who can't accept REALITY are jews themselves. You've been kiked by your ancestors.

FUCK THE ISREAL STATE WHAT ABOUT PALESTINE
im jewish btw... im not bout that god shit just to shit on another human beings right to a homeland

Alex Jones is that you?

how can you stereotype people so? my dad and i are jewish and hes the complete opposite of me

>that self denial
>that self projection

It's ok goy.

>opens up Trump is a zionist folder
>Chooses one of the 15 images
>"Oh fuck too many of us are posting Trump touching the western wall, better pick another one"
>*click*
>SEE GOY HES PRO ISRAEL SEE GOY SEE FUCKING STUPID GOY HES PRO ISRAEL.

The fact you retards post this shit so much makes it so easy to see he isn't

fuck off shekelstein, your end is coming soon.

Lol. Shilling this hard for shekels, aren't we?

There was an israeli on Trump's normiebook post with this pic saying that israel is "our" greatest ally yet he openly had Tel Aviv or some shit as his location. I think he blocked me, someone see if you can find it, it had 300ish likes.

Don't you have some kike blood money to count Schlomo?