Bakuon!! Thread

RIn is best Bakuon!! Try and prove me wrong! Protip: Trick question. It's impossible. You can't.

Rin is what some, and I, have taken to calling a cute.

Literally perfect.

And that's a fact.

I like the retarded girl the most

What's the difference between Rin and bike riding Yui?

Why is she showing off her guns?

Rin's more childish.

Why not show them off?

Delinquent tits.

They pale in comparison.

Rin might be best Bikuon, but Kawasaki make the best bike

Why do fan artists feel the need to swell up her chest cancer even further?
She's perfect as she is in the official art, these bigger than her head growths are disgusting.

Rin is very cute and funny and I love her.

Some artists can't into proportions or have a giant boobs fetish. Thankfully, there's still some good artwork running around.

loli Rin > Rin

Loli Rin = Rin.

I have to disagree.

Loli Rin was one of the most adorable creatures in existence, but grown up Rin is the ideal mix of attractiveness, cuteness and fiery passion that knows no bounds. Absolutely perfect.

Hijiri had the lewdest swimsuit.

Those are some big suzukis

Fucking abomination.

Shut up with your shit taste, faggot.

He will never see that hair again

If you were right I'd see cumshot videos left and right, but I don't, do I?

He would in a world without bikes.

That feel when I just get a temporary piece of paper.

Is Rin's mother the Katana?

Anyone up to fap to Rin with me?

Website is back online and a new backup strategy has been put in place to avoid further outages like this. Ch25 is coming Soon(tm) and it might actually be worth reading considering the anime changed so much. Ch26 was skipped so the next episode will probably finish volume 4. Looks like they're aiming to adapt the whole fucking thing.

>Looks like they're aiming to adapt the whole fucking thing.
Gotta go fast. At this pace they'll cover Vol 5 and half of vol 6, I doubt they'll touch the 7th unless they skip more than 2 chapters per volume. Shit's rushed as fuck.

It's a gag comedy anyways, it's not like it really matters aside from which jokes people liked.

They're skipping any chapter that requires them to model a new bike, so they'll have plenty to skip.
I was expecting they'd stop at the end of volume 5 but this is getting more depressing every week.

Was school festival supposed to be longer? I feel like it was really rushed.

Rin is a fat pig cowtits slut that's only good for sexualizing.

>It's a gag comedy anyways
Doesn't mean it's ok to rush it just to cover more material, some jokes ended half-assed and the majority just kept watching for the fanservice.

Yes, including Onsa's special move in the race, Raimu's San Marino flashback, and also half the trip.

You're a faggot who deserves to be impaled by wild niggers.

>no NSR250 and V3 memebike
Fug

Actually I guess they have a race NSR250 from the Raimu flashback.

Why did you do this?

>Yes, including Onsa's special move in the race, Raimu's San Marino flashback, and also half the trip.
Wow, I feel like it can really improve the arc. That race-no, the whole episode sucks.

Yui's ass is less smelly. But it's only marginal.

The episode wasn't bad. The soundtrack was great and they got the important parts right. Jesus being in the crowd was a nice touch.

>Is Rin's mother the Katana?
No, but she is a yandere who stabs her husband with a knife when ever he earned her ire.

The race was pretty boring for me. The principal's little joke wasn't funny either. I just feel really sorry for her.

Glad it's picking back up last episode. The gang doing random shit is the best I think.

Personally, I wanted it to end in the race. But on the bright side the final episode will probably be the world without bikes, and due the circumstances, I'm completely OK with that.

>I just feel really sorry for her.
Don't, she's shit.

How the fuck does one person change so much?

Motorcycles are a hell of a drug.

I usually like blondes better and I don't like curly hair, but for some obscure reasons, Onsa Amano is doing strange things to my dick

Rin is good for sex, but I prefer Onsa.

She must be fucking hot though since Rin apparently takes after her.

>Gois
Ha...
Google turns up an italian manufacturer called GIOS, still lol'd.

Anybody here can open the first chapters of Bakuon on batoto?
The last chapter released opens, but I can't get the other ones to.

Is this show any good or is it just waifu shit?

Fuck off.

>Rin apparently takes after her.
Well, Rin's head is not a motorcycle helmet.

Rin's dad was shown without the helmet in the giraffe flashback.

Answer my question.

>not downloading them

It's a problem on their end. You can find them somewhere else if you use your noggin.

>there's a Rin out there who has bigger tits, wider hips and goes "ara ara"
Jesus CHRIST.

>They're skipping any chapter that requires them to model a new bike, so they'll have plenty to skip
Really? I thought that since it's 3DCG they could nab almost any model off an asset market place and tweak it a little (I know shit about 3d modelling other than messing arround with meta sequoia and blender forever ago)

It's good, give it a couple eps.

Copyright. Also the bikes are hybrid 3DCG and drawing in this, so even provided there WAS an existing model it'd still be additional work to get the reference pictures, the sound capture and everything else.
Chapter 26 has 4 bikes that never show up again, the Duke 200, Z400FX, Hawk 3 and XJ400D. Those are almost all JDM exclusive models so the probability of having an existing model is almost null.

Last of the batch that I can SFW post.

Rin's body is not safe even clothed.

a mom who reacts appropriately after learning her idiot husband got in an motorcycle accident while transporting her child again is not a yandere

Did you tried to make a transparency but saved it as jpg?

>gradient background color
>transparency
user...

It seems I'm going blind.

At least you can still hear Rin's beautiful voice.

For Rin I'll force myself to see even if I'm blind.

Actually, the meme voice is the worst part of her.

Somehow Hane manages to be lewder than Rin without even trying.

>implying implications
I hate Karen, but the VA is doing a splendid work as Rin.

It cannot be helped. She was tainted by Baita.

Too bad she's not perfect like Rin.

Rin is cute CUTE!

I like her eyes a lot. Those kind of eyes/eyelashes are my weak spot.

I can, because Onsa exists.

That is literally the Happy Merchant, is that on purpose?

>he doesn't know

She's not even the second best girl in this show.

I like how the sharp eyes give Rin a serious look but then she does shit like pic related. The contrast is adorable.

I'd pew pew her face if you know what I mean.

>being a wife beater

Get help, dude.