Do people with down syndrome have a right to live or should they be aborted?

Do people with down syndrome have a right to live or should they be aborted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIcd1zi0kLU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbXctrBfn7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Half baked potato

Nobody has a right to live.

Look, just commit suicide if you don't want to live.

I don't think it should be mandatory. that would be creepy. but practically speaking they'd probably be better off being aborted. no matter how well meaning or committed their parents are while they're still tender tardlings, their families usually admit defeat once the retarded offspring hit puberty and become violent and horny. whereupon they consign them to a lifetime of state care or state supported group homes and a lifetime of stringing beads, bagging groceries or working at goodwill, and either abusing or being abused by underpaid and underqualified tard wranglers

that's an asian

It's the parents choice, they'll have to bear the burden.

Serious answer: they have a right to live but their parents should make sure they don't reproduce.

I once read that those with down's syndrome think just like us normal folk, and have just as well thought-out trains of thought. It's only when it comes to the expression of anything where everything goes to shit

Is that just some bluepilled bullshit or what? Genuinely asking

Apparently the vast majority of down syndrome cases are aborted around 90%. Downs is rare in the first place, approximately 1 in 700, and then when they have 90% chance of being ended

They have well known and well researched mental deficiencies, so I'm not sure about that

What do you think user?

Yeah, no, retards shouldn't be born.
Downs are sterile.
Yeah, that's bullshit.

If you have the heart to murder a kid just because she's not 100% then we're ultimately no better then the Left.

>not birthing retards is bad
>eugenics is devil magic
Do you want to support the retards?

They should be forcibly aborted.
Like, you don't tell her the kid's gonna be a tard when you find out, you just hold the mom down with two big orderlies, and she'll know right away what's up, and start crying.
"yeah lady, your gene's got all tarded, I'm sorry. We have to scoop out its head, for humanity."

ultimately you are right. The unspoken emotional pain i feel when I see the parents of tards is tragic. I wish we could make a island for them where they could play with animals all day

Supporting the death of any kid is retarded. Fucks sake

most based comment in this thread. Possibly on this board all week.

If their pparents dont depend on tax payers for special child gibs I ddont care

we have a right to the choice though.

Raising a downs kid is a cakewalk compared to an autistic kid which your WAY more likely to get and you don't know about it until they're like 2.

>"I wish we could make a island for them where they could play with animals all day"
>immediately think of a hurricane
oh man that would be great.
hurricane devastates retard island.

But we are better than the left, because we're right

>Do people with down syndrome have a right to live or should they be aborted?
Parents should be responsible and take care of their children. If retarded children are sterilized (which is precisely what used to happen), they won't be a big burden on the state. No need to murder innocent people just because they're dumb.

Why do you support dysgenics? Why do you want there to be more retards?
You anti-abortionists are too emotional instead of looking at the issue from a practical perspective. Abortion is good for getting rid of tards and keeping the nog and spic population down.

They should be aborted just like all trump supporters should

They aren't even human.

Actually this.

And who gives you that choice? The only rights are the ones you acquire yourself or people acquire for you, like your parents giving you the right to life.

Got a cousin who has downs syndrome
Retardation isn't the only symptom, they come with a host of other problems.....

While some people in my family have mild psoriasis, only appearing on fingers and easily cured with a little bit of lotion, this girl had it all over her body. Expensive as fuck to keep her alive.
Always getting sick, has some sort of problems on her bones and can't walk right. My uncle had to haul her around so she wouldn't complain when taking long walks. It worked out great when she was a kid, not so much now that she is around 12 and fat
Shits herself (I think this is mostly a problem with her parents... even a dog can be potty trained) and has to wear diapers
My uncle fully expects her to die before she reaches adulthood
Some cases are even worse

Downs syndrome is a life of suffering. They are constantly getting fucked by the world and will never able to reach a human's full potential and be able to live everything there is to live. Even ugly people, manlets and cripples are able to get married and have kids if they work hard enough, most people with downs won't ever do that.

There is a fixed number of babies you can monetarily support on a given time in your life. I say, abort the one with downs syndrome and have another one on it's place. The new baby will be grateful, will actually pass your genes forward and you won't have condemned the downs to a life of suffering.

They have a right to live but must be sterilized. It's our responsibility to take care of our people even if they are sick.

Bullshit. Soon as they hit puberty downers are rape machines. Good look spending every hour trying to stop the thick necked retard from raping your wife.

You see...I see retards walking around, and I wonder "Do these people actually know what it's like to feel depressed, to be heartbroken, to ponder the big, existential questions?" Probably not, in which case they are happier than normal people. So I say live.

Absolutely touchy feelie bullshit. If that were true they'd be able to understand and do things. Autists are more like what you are saying, they're socially inept so they can't do anything.

There's nothing moral about encouraging eradicable diseases.

It's not because he's not 100% it's because he's less than 10%. For fucks sakes, a nigger can do more than a downs pleb and they're just 3/5ths

noone has a "right" to live, either you live or you don't. when it's literally in someone elses hands, there's no right.

They just like a lot of other people: cute when little and horribly ugly assholes when growz up.

Aparenntly i was supoosed to have the downs when i was born but i came out fine. I think....
So the accuracy of finding downy fetuses should be improved if your just abording all of em

Downies bother me a lot less than niggers, and probably cost a lot less in the long run.

>About 92% of pregnancies in Europe with a diagnosis of Down syndrome are terminated. In the United States, termination rates are around 67%, but this rate varied from 61% to 93% among different populations evaluated. When nonpregnant people are asked if they would have a termination if their fetus tested positive, 23–33% said yes, when high-risk pregnant women were asked, 46–86% said yes, and when women who screened positive are asked, 89–97% say yes
>no, I wouldn't abort a downie
>finds out has a downie
>fuck, of course I'm aborting
Is true, humans have 46 chromosomes.

People with Downs Syndrome are unironically some of the happiest people around.

>the average IQ of an adult with Downs is 50
Yeah, we really need to stop aborting these "people".

you do? or do you just take action, regardless of your "rights"?

>the average nigger has an IQ that's only a few standard deviations higher, should we abort every nigger?

Downie with job
youtube.com/watch?v=oIcd1zi0kLU

I've never seen a downy over 5 foot 6. They tend to be mild mannered, usually, and can communicate. Autists, and I'm talking about /poltard fake autists, can get huge, have zero control over they're emotional state, shriek instead of talk, and are known to kill their fucking parents.

OP is a faggot and somehow has the right to live. SAD!

i have some bad news for you

>he shat himself again but look at that smile
I bet rapists are pretty happy with a steady supply of kids to diddle. Fucking A1 logic, what a fucking Soren K you are.

well, they don't worry about too much stuff, do they? also they usually don't work for their food and shelter.

aborting niggers should be a universal law

that's parent's choice to make

They are living things on this mad world we live.

I would only wish them the best.

No afirmative action, just let them be.

Work 'em to exhaustion

We let niggers live, obviously their superiors should too

Should evil people be here
Or should we ask God in the name of Jesus Christ to let his anger thunder from continent to continemt?
>moreover, as a dinner shall I perish also?
>No. All who accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior shall not perish but have everlasting life
Christ is THE sacrifice for you >>>goyim

they are queen bee
humankind need their vision on something subtle

the common people actually is workers bee

A guy with downs pointed out someone he saw shoplifting to me when I worked at a place as a cashier. They're good people.

Rights are a silly concept and don't mean much. That being said, as civilized people we have an obligation to help the less fortunate like our potato brethren. A potato may not have the intellect to understand Jewish conspiracies, shitpost memes, and salivate at happenings, but a potato can still feel love, fear, happiness, and pain. Non-taters should wish that these poor potatoes are taken care of and can live their days as best as they may. A potato is similar to a doggo in that a potato deserves our love, care, and sympathy.

Did you survive the abortion? I think that was just your mother telling you she tried to abort but there you were anyway.
The tests have an under-5% false-positive rate.
Yes. Hell, they do it themselves pretty well.

ie. God making those who would reject Christ "chosen"
Promising to make the "last" "first"
It's good to be "shit"
Mwahahakekekek

In my opinion those with down syndrome are generally pretty kind and open.

I think of all the traits of those Id like in my community and, other than industriousness, people with down syndrome have those traits

I think they can stay

Would you raise a child with downs?
Would you ever wish a downs kid upon anyone?
Then what good is your opinion?
Everyone reasonable agrees the world would be better without them. No malice or malcontent, it's an indisputable fact.

I say we give them to those /r9k/ types as fuck sleeves so they can stop FUCKING BITCHING ABOUT BEING VIRGINS

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbXctrBfn7I

I have always felt tremendously uncomfortable about the existence of downies and retards. The amount of care that goes into their upkeep is tremendous, all with no reward other than the virtue of "knowing you were a good parent". The cost/benefit ratio rivals leftist policies, in that the cost is astronomical financially, emotionally, consuming tons of energy, and the payoff is intangible and unmeasurable being emotions. At least with ethno-nationalism we can scientifically observe that homogeneous-race societies have higher trust, higher cooperation, higher charity, less crime, higher reported happiness, etc.

If a parent is going to raise their tard - it must be done with NO funding from the state. This optional burden with no value to a society is something the PARENT chose to take on. And they should receive no special treatment for their behavior in public. If a 12-year-old started screaming in the library and pooping all over the books it doesn't just get to be dismissed because "oh he has downs". The parent would be held responsible for their actions, with bans from various establishments if necessary, etc.

Of course, have women get married and start having children when they are actually fertile and will bare healthy children (~16) will make these contingencies less and less necessary in the first place.

Are they useful is the question I think that should be asked. The answer is yes. Minds of children, but still useful as an underclass that works low skill minimum wage shit

They're infertile, so they cant really corrupt the gene pool.

So as far as Eugenics go, they pass.

As far as wasting earth resources, I see more downies in employment than i see ANTIFA vegans in employment. just sayin'

i would say abort them all only because it's such a burden on the parents. there's not one happy person who has to take care of a disability and that's the sad truth

We won't have to murder when we finally start using CRISPR. I only agree that children who will be born brain dead or rapebabies should be aborted anyway though.

used to have one work at our Tesco. Mother fucker did the work well and without complaining. Thing is though... I'd hate to be his parent. Raising a healthy child is hard enough.

Shitting yourself is as bad as diddling kids?
Amazing moral equivalency

If they're not being sjws and just living life then I don't see the problem.