Why don't white nationalists have any charismatic, dynamic, and smooth-talking media personalities...

Why don't white nationalists have any charismatic, dynamic, and smooth-talking media personalities? Why are we always spoken for by disgusting looking shutins, white trash, and spergy ramblers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kAnDq7pj2NE
vimeo.com/229466308
youtube.com/watch?v=5rNXJdCM54U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer, Nathan Damigo, The Golden One, that old chad that runs Arktos...

Because the alt right is the same ideology as snowflake leftism. Its a bunch of unproductive youths who grew up believing that the world was going to revolved around them and can't handle the fact that as an adult, no one gives a shit. So they latch on to being "white" and living vicariously though the accomplishments of other white people to compensate for having none of their own

We did, the Jews made us kill them and they took over the rest of our media.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

Styx is not a white nationalist, that cuck doesn't even have a problem with giving amnesty to the 800k DACA recipients

Stop being so hard on yourself, Styx. You're a swell guy.

Requiring a media personality to tell you what to think is a left wing pathology.

This guy is pretty aesthetic too although I've never listened to him.

Richard Spencer is educated, if he got an actual haircut he wouldn't be that bad

The lack of self awareness by OP makes me laugh. Thanks for that.
Maybe that's who you ARE by en large? Maybe those conditions contribute to the roots of which put you into a particular end of the political spectrum?

Stop countersignaling Styx. He singlehandedly owns politics on YouTube. He is a great speaker to break the chains that the mainstream legacy media has on the lower classes that I'm glad to participate in.

Jared Taylor

Richard Spencer could actually be pretty neat if he just sticks to the speaking. He can't organize for shit but he's actually not bad behind a podium giving a lecture

>t. styx
pls do more garden updates next year they're supreme comfy

All that matters is productiveness. If you are an unproductive citizen who doesn't contribute to anything guess what NO ONE GIVES A SHIT, Black lives don't matter because blacks as a group don't contribute anything to society and thus no one cares, white supremacists who don't have jobs or wield any real economic power don't matter for the same reason. Want to matter in the world, get some fucking money, be someone who contributes to the world, someone who has the skills and means to make things happen. Unfortunately for you, the type of people who are white supremacists take the easy way out and blame others for their problems instead of working to make their own lives better.

You're just not looking hard enough

work out, read books, and overcome your social insecurity so YOU can become the smooth-talking alpha supreme intellectual.

I'm way too deep into the turbo autismo to actually do this, but would be nice to see.

You're out of your fucking mind if you think styx works at walmart.

Nick Fuentes is based. Heavily underrated. Really makes the jews kvetch.

>
His audience are the type that work at WalMart

>be me
>sign on to SF in 2001
>begin to notice that there are no "great leaders", just good-ol-boy southern cranks, broad-brimmed-hat wearing vagabonds, and disaffected intellectuals.
>make a sincere attempt to fit in
>go to some local meetups -- shit was awkward as hell
>try to date some gal, she's got the same haunted look in her eyes
>begin to believe that this new internet thing just brings out the worst in people, or the worst people

exactly, the type of people who live in some shithole in Alabama that has always been a shithole but think that nefarious forces are making their lives shit instead of doing something about it

all of those are cringe except richard spencer

but you guys hate dicky because of how memey he is and thus claim he's a "le shill xd el cia plant"

Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=kAnDq7pj2NE

That's a valid point but anyone who actually grew up in an all-white environment understands the prospect of being only 52% white is a nightmare regardless of your productiveness and social standing. Speaking out against the mass invasion muslim hordes is considered racist and you could lose your social standing and career depending on how blue pilled your field is.

*pshsssssss* HHHHHHHHHHHHHwite

Taylor is 10x less cringy than Spencer

dicky is love

vimeo.com/229466308

He is relatively young. I only started following him recently myself.
But he is pretty damn great.

>Jared Taylor
>Cringe

The problem with guys like Spencer is that they are fuckups, it might not be today, tomorrow or next year but eventually loudmouth attention seekers like him always fuck up (and it will probably be drugs or sexual assault) and when he does he is going to drag his entire movement down with him.

What is with Jordan Peterson, he seems pretty Nazi

I think it has something to do with a correlation between intelligence and liberalism.

The problem with Spencer is that he comes off as prioritizing himself and his profile and brand ahead of the movement. He'd be better if he had just a bit less of an ego.

theres literally dozens of hours of footage on the internet of him talking about how much he hates nazis

The Golden One may be a bit cringe but he's still fairly charismatic and looks good enough that it doesn't matter when it comes to girls.

Why does he hate the Nazi?

>*pshsssssss* HHHHHHHHHHHHHwite
Are you 12? or a nigger? Taylor has been at it since the '80's, maybe you should pay some attention. If there is anyone who can stay calm under pressure and make rational arguments it's him

And that is what makes him a fuckup. To guys like Spencer what matters to them is their own ego. The more attention they get and the more people follow them the more their egos are fed and they develop a false sense of invincibility and that is when they will mess it all up for themselves either by actions or by saying something that goes too far and then the house of cards they built on hubris collapses

All your alt-right race realist idols are dumb and counter productive

It's much easier to convince normies that racial collectivism is bad therefore we should punish jews and blacks for their racial collectivism

but instead you make the jump to "therefore whites should be racial collectivists too!!!"

which normies will never accept because that instantly sets off the "KKK!! NAZI!!!" alarms that they were taught throughout public school

Styx is gonna have to learn how to clank his spoon obnoxiously in spanish soon enough.

That's just a disguise. In the end he gives Nazis a Platform

He's fine, he just doesn't need to be the forefront of the "altright", certainly not a leader. His kind of meandering, philosophical-ish rants would do much better among northern liberal audiences, if white identity politics would ever find a hold for them.

>all of those are cringe except richard spencer
top tier b8 m8

Normies will have no choice but to accept it eventually.

Collectivism is merely the natural state of all people. Whites have merely been fed propaganda to ignore their own collective or abandon it. But every single other group, from blacks, to muslims, to Asians, understands and accepts collectivism for their own group.

You spelled Fox News or Al-Jizzeara wrong.

>instead you make the jump to "therefore whites should be racial collectivists too!!!"
I don't give a fuck about normies or some faggot half ass movements that will compromise, the time for compromise is well past. I'm not some 20 year old faggot who just jumped on the 'I hate niggers and kikes' bandwagon. I'm almost 40 and have watched the kike bullshit grow for the last 25 years. Go back to r_thedonald faggot.

Your autism makes you wish any anti-SJW person is a Nazi.

>styx
>white nationalist
remember to sage

Yet that is completely wrong, there are eternal allies or enemies, just eternal interests. A bunch of underemployed and unskilled men trying to start a a white collective aren't going to go anywhere if other more successful whites are going to lose out if they are associated with a white supremacist movement.

The only group that can be said to have a racial "collective" in the U.S. are blacks and yet their state is of utter poverty simply because being part of the "black" collective does nothing for them. Its just a bunch of poor people whining about problems but taking no real steps to correct any of it for themselves. The same goes for neo nazis

europe has martin sellner

I'm a white nationalist. And I always hide my power level. I'm good at arguing, and when I get drunk and I ramble at people about politics I usually win and people either agree with me or shut up. And I'm not even going as far as I want to. I'm not even as devoted as the "leaders" of the movement, and they have fucking piss poor speaking skills. I hate it. An eighth grader gives better presentations than spencer. You get me fucking trashed enough and I'll turn people far right 80% of the time. When I'm drunk, if they don't refuse to discuss. I'd do it public but I don't wanna make my family deal with the consequences. It annoys me fucking shitbags like spencer represent the movement tho. Christ, listen to him talk. Fucking awful. Clumsy delivery and relying on side arguments. Makes no attempt to appeal to the center and pull them over.

False equivalency.

>The only group that can be said to have a racial "collective" in the U.S. are blacks
>What is La Raza
>What is Chinatown
People, of all colors, just prefer to be around the own people and its always been that way. Thats why HUD exists in the first place, to "diversify" areas the government deems to be "too white" because whites don't actually want to live around nonwhites.

Besides, it doesn't matter what they get from it. Blacks as a group will always stick together even if if they know the one they're defending is wrong. They don't care and will stick up for that person because of their shared race and nothing else.

Nope, a loser mentality is the same no matter which side of the political spectrum you sit on. Trying to claim privileges for being "white" is the same as demanding privileges for being colors/woman/queer/disabled/bipolar etc. Both are features, not qualifications

Controlled opposition goy. He is a closet ordo liberal

La Raza is a joke and no one takes it seriously, and Chinatowns, much like the Little Italy's of the past are dying as second and third generation Asians are moving out of ethnic enclaves and into the suburbs while the land is being bought up for cheap and gentrified. As much as you don't want to admit it, no one gives a shit about you or your "race" most people just want to go to work, come home and watch Americas Got Talent with the knowledge that their bills are paid and there is food in the fridge.

Ecelebs are the lowest form of life known to man. The hierarchy of the Alt Right goes liek this:
>oldfags
>newfags
>shit
>jews
>...
>ecelebs
We need to change our policy towards these slimy faggots and put them back into their place.

Oh, I am well aware that right now, white people don't want to care.

They will have no choice but to care in the future. And they will. The election of Trump is proof of that. Many people think it happened as a rejection of Identity Politics, but its the opposite. You actually break things down and look closely, you'll see that it was White Identity Politics at work. Trump ran on an implicitly white agenda and won out on it. And breaking down the numbers shows Trump won entirely through Whites.
The might not be aware of it right now, but Whites do think about White interests on a subconscious level. Thats why White Flight exists.

White flight is not a white exclusive thing, everyone tries to leave when the neighborhood goes to shit. Only the poor get left behind.

Trump won because he appealed to the economic interests of his constituents. What really killed Hillary was the her support of the TTP. It will always be about economics. No one cares for "equality" or "social justice" when everyone is starving together. While Hilary appealed to those who had nothing, Trump appealed to those who wanted to hold onto what they had and in the end of the day, people who have nothing can influence nothing.

Putting things in a faux "Whites vs Everyone" perspective is why any white supremacist movement is going to fail. Like I said earlier, being white is a feature, not a qualification

they have based JT but thats about it. millenial woes single handedly discredits the entire movement though.

>" is there anything wrong with bestiality though?"
>crowd laughing
>"no really. think about it"

>Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=5rNXJdCM54U

"Jews are men of the West" - Jared Taylor

>Richard Spencer
> I respect Israel as a homogenous ethno-state
> archive.is/WKF7W

> I would say, if I were to have a beer with Netanyahu I bet we would agree an everything. I think we would see eye to eye
> archive.is/E87su

> Who knows? Israeli nationalists might want to help finance the far Right in Europe and North America. Certainly, if the two camps could grasp that their interests are complimentary, an improbable grand alliance might be in the cards
> archive.is/mDDvy

> The gays love me
> archive.is/26c95

>Nathan Damigo
Manlet, FED

>The Golden One
Moron, gay pride parade dancer

So, this is the power of the "master race"? Pathetic.

>the "leaders" of the movement, and they have fucking piss poor speaking skills
You can say that again.
>>/wsg/1885064

oops, there's the fixed link

>implying it will ever work

Is my face pleasing enough to appease you? I don't actually care but pls respond.

I got a few ideas for yt videos that Sup Forums would enjoy, like how the nu-nfl nigger culture is poisoning normie black kids minds

You've cut yourself on that edge before and the scars remain. Put some makeup over them cause its very unsettling to look at, like everything else about you as well. Just conceal your entire face and body that shit is disgusting friend

Bump

Tell me I'm pretty

I will do public stunts in the name of white nationalism.

I even have the audacity to dress up as full fucking ss mode in public and see people's reactions. Just need someone with enough balls to record me in my circle.

This is what you cunts want, no? I'd like to think I'm somewhat of a chad cause I'm 6'3"
I will go all out with it in 2018 here when I'm finishing up with college.
I will be Sup Forums's favorite e-celeb, just wait.

You look like my 14 year old brother.

I'll keep posting until someone replies legitimately

So I look youthful? Thanks friend

So right. Poor little guys.

1997 Alex Jones says hello.

just a bunch of reddit platitudes

>like how the nu-nfl nigger culture is poisoning normie black kids minds
no they're just niggers desu

This

Well obviously, but I can't just say these types of things on a kike platform and I like not living in fear of dying or getting mobbed.
I've been genuinely studying all these alt-right personalities to differentiate myself from them

What's your stage name?

Can't give away my ideas cause I never know who's lurking or who might steal my shit. But I think it's kind of clever

Si muy clinko

does it have millenial in it?

Lmao if only I was that dense

They don't have leaders because they don't want leaders.
This is an inherent flaw in their movement that they recognize they need to correct but nobody ever steps up to the plate. They say they all want another Hitler but their actions betray their words. They had a charismatic leader in Trump but rejected him for loving jews too much. They could have pushed others to the forefront but reject every possible candidate. Why? Not because they wouldn't be willing to work with one but because of this shit:
People who spend all their time convincing shitheads that they need to be an individual to the most absurd conclusion of it. They constantly rail against collectives and "muh purity" but fail to realize they're either arguing for a system of absolute puritanism or none. You join a team because you have enough in common that you can work together. If you're too different you reject your "team" and they reject you that's how the world works. These fuckups want to upend that system and fail to see the consequences of such.
Not that what he says about the alt-right is wrong in any way but he also fails to see he's one of the people forcing it to be that way. Centrists are a meme because they refuse to pick a side in any conflict and then insist everyone else refuses as well. The inevitable consequence of this is not no conflict as they seem to believe but a long drawn out war with more factions forming for as long as there are centrists shouting. Yeah BLM and Antifa will fight each other but so will Nazis and Confederates. In the end Centrists always cause more harm then good.
So my message to you fucks here? Stop fucking in-fighting like the left because you WILL lose. Antifa and BLM are being kept off each other's backs via bribes from the richest fucking jews in the world while you guys are sitting there tearing each other apart before the battle even begins.

lefties literally don't understand and can't meme

1 more bump

It's fucking happening, Sup Forums
My channel is in its fetus stage but the wheels are turning!

>Nathan Damigo
>Manlet, FED
proofs

because we have jobs
fuck these faggets

Because we have too much to lose.

obvious shill, remember the handbook antifa had to disrupt pol? post pics of ugly/virgin nerds from the right to make us not want to have similar views because of how fucked they look. looks don't matter. ideas do. fuck you, shill.

get a proper haircut and change your resting face, If you are going to take it seriously you need to commit to it 100% of the time, in other words be in a constant mindset that people are analyzing and judging you. If they dont see someone who looks intimidating or serious they wont bother listening.

Plus in the off chance you garner attention, people will look for any weakness (past photos, cringey post shit like that). So make sure you dont give an inch.

He's a retard and so are his followers.

Because people who are shitty looking and explicitly deny association with the alt-right multiple times (such as pic related) are still tied to it in order to make the movement look bad.

Because people of well-repute, though they may agree, don't want to be associated with the smear campaign that is sure to follow.

That isn't allowed anymore, because when it happens millions of people die and world wars breaks out.

In other words, white nationalists can be so charismatic, dynamic, and smooth-talking, it poses an existential threat to civilization as we know it.

>Taylor
>cringe
You've never listened to him then.