Best Place to Live in the USA is 85% white!

Fisher Indiana has been christened as the #1 place to live in the USA by Money magazine.

>The racial makeup of the town was 85.6% White, 5.6% African American, 0.2% Native American, 5.5% Asian, 1.1% from other races, and 2.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.4% of the population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishers,_Indiana#Demographics

imagine that. the #1 place to live in the USA is in Indiana which also has one of the worst cities to live in the USA, Gary. And which one of those has the most nogs??

>The racial makeup of the city was 84.8% African American, 10.7% White, 0.3% Native American, 0.2% Asian, 1.8% from other races, and 2.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino people of any race were 5.1% of the population. Non-Hispanic Whites were 8.9% of the population in 2010,[31] down from 39.1% in 1970.[32]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary,_Indiana#Demographics

Other urls found in this thread:

host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime/madison-police-chief-plans-to-round-up-city-s-worst/article_435ac0a7-1b0b-5f81-a107-4b3d33c8bd18.html
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2017/08/02/10-detroit-suburbs-among-safest-cities-u-s-report-says/532373001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up, it's socioeconomic factors

I wish I could just go around saying this kind of shit in public without any consequences to it

caused by whom?

And now guess where people in Gary are going to look to move to

Racist whites during the Jim Crow era.

> mostly white
> homogeneous
no shit

caused by niggers everywhere

>10,000 years to build civilization
>fail
>IZ CUZ WHITEY BE KEEPIN ME DOWN N SHIIIEEEEEET
get fucked commie, no two things in the universe are equal, and people are certainly no exception.

Yeah I looked at the whole 100 city list. I'd be surprised if at least 95 of them didn't fit the same description.

>best place to live in America is 15% non-white

Really makes you think.

here is the full top ten. guarantee you this places are majority white. I know Bozeman is.

Same thing happened in Madison Wisconsin. We got named #1 back in the late 90s then every Jamal and Shaniqua wandered in and shitted up the place.

Welp, they're now fucked. Thanks (((Money)))

lel I read that article and they listed "high school graduation rate 95%." They might as well said "no blacks."
are there any other undeniable whites only code-words?

>85% white
Pass

>This is the new face of America, and it's beautiful!

but you see there is a tipping point. and that is blacks. once the black population makes it up to about 40% then that city is fucked. no other population can destroy a city like blacks. not even hispanics. the best place to live in the USA is 5.6% black.

Also nonstop full Marxism

They couldn't afford to live in an outhouse in Fishers

t. indiana user

>rural and suburban retards

yeah and now you got a fucking problem and when the sheriff said he's gonna go after the top criminals e got shut down as racist cus everyone on the list is a nigger. and it all happens on the east side. Madison is still fucking great and the only city in the USA where MLK jr Blvd isn't a war zone.

host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime/madison-police-chief-plans-to-round-up-city-s-worst/article_435ac0a7-1b0b-5f81-a107-4b3d33c8bd18.html

Doesn't this only prove that black people systematically have it worse then white people. I looked it up, most of the problems in Gary are economic, not crime related.

Am I surprised that White people don't want poc to live in their comfy wealthy neighbourhoods. They'd rather poc stay in crime ridden hellholes like Gary and Detroit. But white privilege doesn't real

They send the homeless and druggies in first. Families move pretty quick after the first few drug related murders.

but thats been happening for a long time. Madison is actually home of the progressive movement in th USA.

Africa is literally the cradle of civilization, Mansa Musa was the richest man alive, the issues came along when Europeans came in, took everything, and walked off. They should at least take like 1/10th of the population of Africa to repay the damage that they've done.
>muh prosperous white areas
Again, Jim Crow, learn to remember things you dumb nazi.

>it's not spics
are you a retard or what? the new face of america is the spics who are coming by the tens of millions. there's no african dreamers but there is 30 million illegals and another 50 million when you count their families

Why are computers consistently racist? You know damn well white people programmed them.. hmmmm

Jim Crow protected both blacks and whites. now look at the cites post jim crow. crime everywhere on an unprectedned level.

liberal here. if you are LARPing as a dumb commie with ridiculously dumb arguments in order to turn me into a nazi, congrats you are doing a great job

>Schaumburg is in the top 10
well that's how I know the list is worthless

t. IL resident

LOL! How does this building even function. The guy taking inventory must fucking hate math by now.

they do, but the northern suburbs of indy are pretty based. they know the tricks and the town councils usually shut down any attempts at 'enrichment'.

>Africa is literally the cradle of civilization
africa never had any civilization so how could it be the cradle. that's the middle east or asia you fucking retard.

Fishers has:

>no public transportation
>zoning laws that keep housing prices high
>no free medicaid for poor adults, just poor children

take note, idiots

>africa the cradle of civilization
If you said the middle east I might have given it to you, but Africa was literally separated from the rest of the world by the sahara desert and when we finally explored it in like 1500 we found jack shit
also
>we

>the issues came along when Europeans came in, took everything, and walked off.

if they had such a spectacular civilization how come the euros were able to come in and walk off with everything?

>Again, Jim Crow, learn to remember things you dumb nazi.

fishers was barely even a town when jim crow existed, and there were few to no niggers in indiana

>Lone Tree

Nope, too fucking close to that hell hole Denver.

aside from 3, which is a state level thing, you've just described pretty much any suburb

they arent really quite self aware

Well your town councils better shore up and prepare, along with your local HOAs. The minority pop that exists there currently is prevalent enough to cause a surge in their own numbers from family looking for a "place to stay"

I bet is comfy as fuck

Well if you're looking for a job you can probably find one in 10 minutes in that area. The area I live now everybody is pretty poor and there aren't really a lot of jobs for people to even do. Nice outdoors tho

i guess 3's the special sauce, then

and by the way, the towns around Fishers also frequently get featured on this list, they just can't name them every time because then the list would be less exciting than it already isn't

What the fuck? Fishers property taxes are almost as bad as the north shore of Chicago
>12k/year on a 500k home

Get ready to be BLACKED Fishers.

I've never been to Indianapolis, but it looks like an interesting city. Housing prices are actually very cheap in Indy- you can get a good home in a safe neighborhood for less than $50,000. Fishers is not a small town- its a suburb of Indianapolis located on the Northeast corner of Indianapolis.

Its a shame that Gary, Indiana has to have such a bad reputation and nog infestation. It really should be a successful city on paper, if it weren't for nigs. Its on Lake Michigan, it has beautiful beaches, its not too far from Chicago. You can actually surf on the Gary beaches during winter.

>Mr. Mayor, I know how you can make your city 15% better...
>yes I know it's 15 "percentage points", fag

>community in the middle of a cornfield with some tiny artificial lakes

boring. i'd rather at least live near the great lakes if not the ocean

it is boring, but it is peaceful. people are friendly.

but, fuck off we're full

come to IL
where unless you're making >$200k a year you won't be living anywhere near the lake unless you're renting

>cradle of civilization
>"subhuman" europeans come in and somehow steal everything from the "CRADLE OF CIVILIZATION"
>mansa musa richest man alive , instead of elevating africa , spends money on retarded things

really makes me think

go move to gary then, you won't be bored, i promise you that

And by white that probably includes hispanics, skewing it against non-hispanic whites.

"Best Places to Live" is basically "USA Lebensraum."
I love it.

that guy can increase business by 20% in two months? fuckin hired

"crime free". "low crime". "safe". "no murders in 5 years" etc etc

Fishers is 3 hours south so doubt that. Fishers and Carmel have always been one of the top places to live in the country; the whole north side of Indianapolis is basically the same kind of place as Fishers. Side note, I lived in Fishers when Archers was still a grocery store.

HUD already relocated a fuckton of niggers to central Indiana when they tore down the projects in Chicago and when Detroit went bankrupt. Indianapolis was 85% white 30 years ago and now it's >60%. Oh, and fuck all the refugees too. Stinky stupid Somalis and dumbfuck sandniggers are now everywhere.

Fishers will never be blacked. The Hamilton county sheriff's department probably has a code for more than 3 blacks at a time. Maybe when Anderson and Muncie finally collapse and they move South Fishers might be in trouble

>I lived in Fishers
>lived

So it got better since you left?

our town (near fishers) didn't have a murder for 20 years until some BLM loon drove up from indy and shot a white guy in his own driveway

good times

There are no $50k homes in safe neighborhoods in Indianapolis. There are marginally ok neighborhoods for that price but by that I mean that you're still likely to have your car broke into or get hassled by bums/prostitutes/niggers at the local stores. Plus, any affordable areas are overrun with spics, who make up about 20% of the city now. There are niggers pretty much everywhere within the city limits now except for the really expensive north side neighborhoods, and even then you'll have to deal with them any time you go out and you have to watch your back at the grocery or the bank since they love to target people in the nicer areas to rob and for home invasions. It used to be a really, really great city, and it is better than St Louis or Louisville or other surrounding cities, but it still has problems. Nothing a good RWDS couldn't solve though.

I live in #2 and you best believe our local PD will stop anyone driving while nigger in west Allen

actually it was caused by the jews who enslaved the niggers

desu it's about god damn time we had some nigger nazis

Hoosier here. Fishers is basically a suburb of Indianapolis 3 miles down the highway that resulted from white flight. This claim is misleading, since Indianapolis is one of the most nigger infested cities in the state (I've lived here my whole life, in 6 or 7 different cities) and Fishers is essentially part of it. While it's demographics are nice on paper, when you look at it as part of the greater Indianapolis metro area, which it is, there are still a ton of niggers and just as many beaners everywhere. Also, I've lived in the more southern IN towns of Columbus and Bloomington, both of which are far less spooky. Whoever wrote this article is probably just from Fishers, retarded, or both. It's not that great

I remember that, but the real reason it got BLACKED was because Wisconsin paid the highest welfare rate in the country at that time. Tons of niggers jumped the border from Chicago to gets dat check and gets paid! I remember hearing people talk about it in Indiana, cause the monthly payment was 3x what Indiana paid at the time.

>Niggers reading Money Magazine.
>My Sides

Try Springfield, OR, I counted 10 black people lived there for 10 years.

Well stated, user. I'll be reporting in to the 317 RWDS on the day of the rope for sure. Also, I think most people would be surprised how many fucking spics there are in central Indiana, of all places. They're like cockroaches, except with the added migratory power of the El Camino

i guess thats kind of like saying detrpit suburbs are among the safest place in the USA.

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2017/08/02/10-detroit-suburbs-among-safest-cities-u-s-report-says/532373001/

Franklin, TN is badass as fuck. Literally a Civil war battleground but Nashville as fuck

I have a friend that lives in fishers

It's just boring ass suburb.

Nice place it you have kids and don't make more than 150k a year but I wasn't really impressed.

Certainly not where I would live if I had no limits on money

R O S E

Im originally from Indianapolis

Its true that Fishers (and the surounding towns of Carmel, Noblesville, and Zionsville) are where WTs with money, who work downtown,hang their hats at the end of the day to escape the negro hordes that are furiously shitting up the city. All those towns are like 15-30 minutes norht of the city. Carmel and Zionsville are both nicer, but both have virtually zero nig nogs so they probably couldnt choose them without the accusations of racism. It is what it is.

Bonus tip - Indianapolis itself a low-key a gigantic shit hole and in all likelihood the next city to go up in flames

I actually liked Indianapolis when I've gone

Way nicer than I had expected

Where's the death squad meet up in indy?

>fishers, indiana
>best place to live

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA

wait hold on I need to catch my breath

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Oh my god this must be proof that there is no hope left for America. I fucking used to live in fishers for 4 years. FUCK.THAT.PLACE. Inbred cornfield suburbia with juggalos on every corner. fuck you all. I hate you.

It still has a lot of positive aspects lad but its also suffering from the Minneapolis effect. Some places are really nice and friendly where it does feel like youre in central Indiana & then BAM you get hit with off the charts niggotry

Entire recreational areas, shopping centers, trendy bars, and school systems that were considered posh and nice in the 90s are fully ruined now. It really is happening at lightning speed too. I cant even say what happens going forward because its all getting so bad so fast

omfg allen tx yes

Indianapolis is more stable than the surrounding cities, it has a better job market and reasonable cost of living and opportunities, and I don't think it's gonna burn, at least I hope not. It was one of the few cities that didn't burn or have riots when MLK was assassinated. But there are way too many niggers here, and too many of them are imported from chicongo, so times have changed and I guess you never know. I think the leftist white kids are more responsible for enabling a lot of the chimpouts nationwide, and fortunately we don't have a major university to supply the SJWs in large numbers. I would also hope that the city wouldn't put up with any prolonged bullshit, but I guess you never know.

t. Westchester

>juggalos in indiana

lol thanks for the update schlomo

i hope youre right lad. its all just getting really crazy really quick. the warren central school district was 100 percent white in the 60s and 70s. its wayyyy different now and thats a really short time to go from indiana white kids hanging out at dairy queen on the weekends to nig nogs shooting each other down on post road

i dont live there anymore, but i can also tell you that when i was in my early 20s that my friends and i would go down to broadripple a lot and it was all college kids, hippies, and professional people with money down there back then. thats wasnt even 10 years ago. i still have people in the area and have heard that broadripple now has random shootouts and robberies and stuff. thats crazy to me because it wasnt like that such a short time ago. just in 2007 broadripple was more like being on the iu campus without a nig noggin in sight

the good thing is that there is still a lot of space to develop so if the bad keeps spreading the other people can keep moving i guess

yeah they probably affirmative actioned it in front of zionsville carmel, whitestown because they're all literally 100% nog free and that would look bad