Post manga that needs an adaption badly

Post manga that needs an adaption badly.

You can start any time, OP.

I just did, though. Here's another contestor.

They would just fuck it up with bad CGI, like Berserk.

>needing adaptation
>being this pedestrian

Do you just think that everything you like should get an anime? Neither of those would benefit much, and Dorohedoro woud almost certainly be shit.

No, it would be shit.

It might work as a five-part OVA series with a above-average budget.

How (un)likely is it for Vinland Saga to get an anime, anyway?

To bring out all the secondaries retards?

VS absolutely doesn't need an adaptation.

Very unlikely.

I don't think I would be able to watch it without laughing at how bad the nip voice actors are at pronouncing norse words and names.

Didn't the mangaka himself say that he didn't want VS to be adapted into an anime?

>____ shouldn't get an adaption because you like it
That's a stupid point

>it will be shit
Let us dream at least faggot

adaptation with good soundtrack

To be honest I don't mind the CGI at all. Maybe it's because I don't care for artstyle in anime or manga.

>That's a stupid point
So you literally think that everything you like should get an anime?

>Let us dream at least faggot
If it would be shit as an anime then it clearly doesn't need an anime, retard.

If an anime adaptation finally happens, there's a good chance it will be shit. At least you can wank with your headcanon adaptation if there's still no anime of it.

If so he's smart and knows how it would go.
I guess he's okay with Planetes though, but I suppose that might be because it's so different anyway-.

>manga

This has to be one of the dumbest posts I've read on Sup Forums in a long while.

What the OP said and I am a Hero

Who knows, it might even happen.

Or Kakukaku Shikajika

Fuck off.

>using inferior medium

Why? I like characters and story more than the artstyle. How is that an issue?

this, but not rotoscoping or CGI bullshit

>LNs
>superior to anything
It's a manga thread, now

It awaits....

I suppose it isn't. You might want to look at some other medium though.

You have really shitty taste if you don't like any mangaka's artstyle.

>Vinland Saga
>Dorohedoro
excellent taste OP

>So you literally think that everything you like should get an anime?
Yes, I do. Why not? What are your criteria of "benefiting from" since apparently that's the only reason something should get one.

I do like art. I just don't prefer it over anything else. Do you judge a book by its title too?

Are remakes allowed? They original was good but had too much filler to be great. The OVA did a terrible job on voice acting too.

>Yes, I do. Why not?
Not him, but because a lot of them work as manga rather than anime. You might as well say that every book you like should get a movie.

>10 minutes ep
>inferno cop tier animation
and the fan base is ruined forever

Why wouldn't Vinland Saga work as an anime, though? Playing the devil's advocate here.

Oh, wait, I see. Are you ESL? When you say "I don't care for ____" in English, it usually means you don't like the thing. "I don't care about _____" is what I think you meant to say.

>Do you judge a book by its title too
Holy shit a title of the book means nothing but with visual media art is part of the substance and content. A big part.
I hope you're sensible enough that you spend more time reading literature then, than watching anime and reading manga which clearly aren't really for you based on what you argue.

Anything can work if it has money in it and talented people doing it.
It is just extremely unlikely that Vinland Saga would receive the treatment it deserves, not that it needs the adaptation in the first place. It's a good manga and stands on its own like any other good work.

Dorohedoro is great, I just wish Q Hayashida was a better artist. She's improved a lot from the beginning but she's still pretty shit

Did Thorfinn deserve to get such a qt?

>I just wish Q Hayashida was a better artist
you what m8
is this bait

What? The art is half of what makes Dorohedoro so amazing.

She's really bad with face shapes.

I've learned to hate historical manga because qts show up and then disappear left and right and my babby heart can't handle it
I hated the fact that girl #2 in Historie got cucked for example
quicker chapters fucking when holy shit

Technically it might work, but it will be hard to follow fulfill the expectation. I don't remember some recent TV anime that have a great screenplay. The prologue of Vinland Saga seems to be influenced by Shakespearean tragedies, and as such, necessarily employs competent dramatic techniques in order to pull it off. The end of the prologue and Canute's loss of faith (during the prologue too), to name a few. Even they have the usual 'clown fool' character with the drunk priest.

The "Farmland Saga" arc too, is pretty good (despite people whining about it). The only way I can imagine it being adapted, is to adapt it into a Christian Existentialist play or something. There are so many metaphors there, even the mundane tilling of the crops have its meaning related to the whole point of the arc. Vinland Saga is deceptively 'realistic'.

I hope I don't bullshit a lot.

I like Vinland Saga, too, but I don't think you need a fucking world-class playwright to adapt it.

You just have a bad case of shit taste m8

the design is unique but the art is pretty bad technically
especially the environments

Sumire 16-sai

not a single one
i bet you think the berserk adaptations are good

You just need a skilled director with good music and good art (aka NOT the beta MC and shonen cast). Some music would probably get the mood right in Canute and Askeladd's scenes.

>good art (aka NOT the beta MC and shonen cast)
What.

As in, don't draw Thorfinn in the Kazuma / Kirito artstyle, preserve some detail in the characters, don't clean them up unnecessarily, etc.

Absolutely not

The environment are amazing, the whole gritty steampunk vibe they give is one of the strong points of the manga.

>Kazuma
>beta

Stop nitpicking, I couldn't really figure out what to call that artstyle. Shonen style I guess.

The point is don't make a character look interchangeable with a character from a completely different anime.
Adaptations usually try to emulate the mangaka's style anyway so it's not really that much of a point of concern.

This needs a cancellation, not an anime. Like all MangaBox shit.

>Toorufinnu
>Askuuraddo

randomly selected page, as I say, visually interesting, but undeniably amateur in terms of execution and technique. really scratchy confident lifework, none existent knowledge of perspective or depth. The characters are hit and miss, her anatomy is really bad at times but the backgrounds are what sticks out, they're literally highschool drawing tier.
i'm not bashing her, I love dorohedoro, it's probably my favorite manga but the first thing that hit me when I started reading it was the low quality of the art

Askeladd is based tbqh

maybe not badly, but if done decently it'd be hilarious to witness the unfolding of the absurd shit this manga is made of

Is this a fucking joke? Are you having a giggle m8? Both of those are text book examples of manga that are in the
>yeah sure an anime would be neat but they would absolutely fuck it up
-tier. Seriously.

>Are you having a giggle m8
Giggling is a function that has long left my darkened soul [etc]

wot manga?

You're right. I should have said 'competent screenplay', or 'above average screenplay for anime', instead of 'great screenplay'. My bad.

Arigatou by Naoki Yamamoto, though that's never gonna happen

Biomega would be a great adaptation, over-the-top action is always a guilty pleasure of mine.

How would Ultra Heaven anime look like? Inb4 S2 never, because of forever hiatus.

1.) I doubt it would get a good adaptation
2.) threads would turn to shit

I bet you also think shounen is a genre.

Why not a Dorohedoro anime directed by Masaaki Yuasa , his style fit well I think. (Ping pong was god tierand also hard to adapt)

Ah so you are just underage. Nevermind.

>WoT
We already got GuP though.

I don't think his style fits that well. Ping Pong and Dorohedoro have very different artstyles and atmospheres.

you should read Abara

Simply eric but you know exactly what I mean

We all know what you mean since you gave examples, but that doesn't change the fact that your descriptions are shit and didn't apply to the examples you gave.

I'm not arguing her work is technically flawless, in my opinion the flaws that you listed are part of what makes her style so unique. I do agree it's really hit or miss.

How was the live action?

Whatever happened to the BLAME adaption?

Isn't the film in the works?
I have a hard time imagining it working though.
That short that was published actually was pretty good but I heard it used like a budget equal to one episode of Sidonia.
A gross exaggeration I'm sure but regardless it will be expensive to make it look good.

Voynich Hotel

Yes please!

I would also love an Ichi the Killer anime, or Voyeur Inc., but neither would ever get the adaptation they deserve, so it's better they remain manga only.

T H I S
H
I
S

None. We don't need more good mangas having shit-tier-advertisements that just lures in normalfags and turns every fanbase to shit.

Anime ruins everything

I know this LN. It doesn't have a manga adaptation but it definitely deserves an adaptation. It is based within a war between the kingdom and rebels, neither of which are in the right. It shows the hypocrisy of both sides of the war in their views, none of which are evil for the sake of it and none are good for the sake of it. The main protagonist has no desire other than to eat. To eat delicious food is her desire and if she would, she would share with others. Hypocrisy, morals, and staying true to one's desires all make this LN a great read and definitely an enjoyable adaptation. I hope the author will get a manga or something at least for this gem.

>I need an anime adaptation because I cannot read

Fuck you Japan for your shit taste.

What was going on in her story? Was she actually supernaturally powered, or just a fanatic with incredible charisma? Did she eat Vander in the end? IS she Death? Is that just a title? Was she hypnotizing her followers or were they just charmed by her? Why was she always hungry no matter how much she ate? What does the village have to do with everything? Was she a born killer and that's why she only felt full when eating reapers? Did she die or did she overcome the poison? Is she just a girl who's reliant on instincts due to her life on the edge of dying? Where WAS the food going and why wasn't she putting on any meat?
I feel like a fucking level 0 reader reading her shit.

Plus why was she so angry about her village getting fucked? Did she have any attachment to it? Didn't her family treat her as literally worse than shit? Does she just want to settle down? Why did she lose her ravenous appetite right before the final battle? Does it have anything to do with her scythe becoming light for Vander and Death apparently leaving her?

That Schera pic would look so unbelievably hot if it wasn't the prelude to apparently ripping some guy's throat off and eating it

This one is too wordy to make a good anime.

Notanima could do it.

Word up motherfuckers

>implying