OPM Special 6

It's out and focuses on Tatsumaki.
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=815408

CUTE
U
T
E

>it's a Shitsumaki episode
I wanted manly S class hijinks, not this trash.

>It's a pandering to waifufags episode

OP is talking shit, Tats doesn't get more focus than the rest, the OAV is about the whole group. King gets a fantastic scene also.

MEIN KOK

no Fubuki no deal

metal bat lookin kinda good

Did special five ever get subs. Need my sex kitten voiced by Saori Hayami fix

is there fanservice in any of the specials

i want some King doing Kawaii things

No, but there was King being the ultimate badass in it.

Of course it did.

>special five
there's five already?
I was hoping to wait until all of them were out
who does the best subs for these?

Nude Metal Bat stitch when

Thread is titled OPM Special 6. 5 comes before 6.

Does someone has a daily motion link or some other stream or something?

Torrenting in Germany is not wise

That was a funny episode. Saitama tells Tatsumaki that a child shouldn't be consuming alcohol, she gets angry and end up drinking too much, and when overdrunk she starts playing Zombieman stabbing game.

Well, she was just drinking orange juice at first and getting drunk off that, then she stole Saitama's sake bottle (after he confiscated the orange juice from her since she was getting unruly just from drinking that) that he left lying around right in front of her (which she began drinking from). Isn't that what happened?

He told her she should be drinking orange juice instead, but she already was drinking beer, I think.

I want to bully Tatsumaki so bad.

She was drinking something alcoholic (looks like beer) but stopped and gave it to Genos because she isn't good with it. Saitama takes the cup and say a child shouldn't be drinking alcoholic beverages but orange juice instead. Saitama goes order her an orange juice. Tatsumaki get mad and sees the sake bottle Saitama left and force herself to drink even more.

can saitama even get drunk?

the king engine was a lot more audible too

Unlikely.

If it's for comedic purposes

Is One Punch Man even available in Germany? I don't think the police really goes nuts, unless it's something that's readily available for sale, or a current movie.

Tatsumaki is cute!
Drunk Tats is CUTE!

torrent when?

I don't get it, it's about muscular guys or Tatsumaki? Because I prefer the muscular guys.

It's about the S class, so tons of muscular guys and one green haired little girl.

you will never tickle a drunk tatsumaki

I want a little sister like tatsumaki

me too

that should not have given me a boner

When does the english sub get released?