Tell me which of the following applies to you

Tell me which of the following applies to you.

>white
>tall (6'0+)
>rich/rich family (~150USD household income)
>educated (degree from top 50 school)

In the conservative student club at my uni, half the people don't meet the requirements. Do they vote conservative/republican to cuck themselves, or do they unironically think the party cares about their interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

paleyinstitute.org/centers-of-excellence/stature-lengthening-center/stature-lengthening
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sometimes the most important thing is for one to know their place in the natural hierarchy.

>Manlet Tarzan on the far right

When do poor people ever say that?

The entire concept of progressive taxation has been lost and misconstrued. ...the idea that any business success has an implicit indebtedness to the infrastructure of the society within which it operates. Globalization has obfuscated our sense of obligation to our own society by enabling corporate thinkers to leapfrog right over our own citizenry and obtain labor at overseas prices; capitalizing upon the disparity between entire national economies.

It is not so much that we should penalize success with high taxes in order to redistribute wealth already gained. It is more that such extreme wealth should not be so easily accumulated in the first place. Nobody works that hard! ...and everyone's success has a huge indebtedness to the infrastructure on our nation: defense, education, transportation, communications, and health. Taxation has been given the bad name of "redistribution", when it is actually an invoice from society for services utilized. The more we use, the more we owe. Such fees to society should be calculated into the cost of doing business, but our business culture has been spoiled and contaminated by easy money .

I am not suggesting that creating wealth is easy, or that it is not admirable and necessary ...only that it occurs on the shoulders of society as a whole - past, present, and future. More and more it is a global society we aim for, but our own still must be prioritized.

All but tall, mfw good looking trust fund kid (mad decent money on my own too) with a stem degree from a top 10 school (UC Berkeley) and being 5'9 scares away roastie tinder thots.

Pic related, it's me. I'm a free spirit.

t. 100% Cree

All the money in the world couldn't make you taller buddy

That's where you're wrong bucko
>paleyinstitute.org/centers-of-excellence/stature-lengthening-center/stature-lengthening

I'm too tall for any ethical doc to take me, I'd have to go to some quack and end up a crippled freak though.

>6'2
>white

34 year old felon though

Maybe they care about morality and what's the right thing, you know.

I know leftists are obsessed with doing whatever provides the maximum short term monetary gain, hence they look down on anyone not as psychopathically money-obsessed as themselves as not sufficiently pursuing their interests.

But my experience is that right-wingers are more often concerned with morality and what's right. Hence, someone could have income less than $150K and still think it's the moral and right thing to vote republican -- for example because they don't want terrorist attacks like at the gay nightclub.

Honestly, I think that being too pretty as a guy isn't a good thing. Men should give a zero fucks given vibe.

'Devil May Care' is girl catnip with the trick being that you do care without going full on metrosexual. Too much effort is a bad thing.

'Your actions must seem natural and executed with ease. All the toil and practice that go into them, and also all the clever tricks, must be concealed. When you act, act effortlessly, as if you could do much more. Avoid the temptation of revealing how hard you work—it only raises questions. Teach no one your tricks or they will be used against you.'

>White
>5'11 pseudo manlet
>Family makes 300k+ P/yr
>Have military service/at good UC cool
>Family owns property in 3 highly 85%+ white/most desirable areas in the US
>Primed to go into investment

Now just convince me to commit to my ethnically German/Swedish girlfriend with some moderate family money.(she's liberalish as a woman, but will listen and respect my hard rightwing views and is coming around to them)

Somehow I'm still a depressed faggot on here with you guys

>white
>6'2"
>poor
>uneducated
I'm not poor though, I'm only temporarily impoverished.

5/5

No one likes conservatives

Alt Right is the Real Deal

are you implying that conservatives/republicans don't care about short people?

kek

>educated
>degree from leftist indoctrination camp
pick one.

>literally won at life by default
>still hangs out on Sup Forums, blames women for not fucking him

dam...

>99.9% European (as per 23&me)
>6'2", broad shoulders
>Dad makes ~85 grand a year, comforatably middle class
>Going to one of the better CSUs, close to home
Of course the party doesn't care about my interests, they just don't want to actively hurt me as much as leftists do. Normie conservatives can be a delaying tactic until people are pushed into radicalism.

>republicans are only rich white pure aryans

god i wish sadly they are the party of personal responsibility and entrepreneurship with an extremely heavy dose of sucking corporate dick.

I went from r/incel -> /r9k/ -> Sup Forums
I brought all my friends
MAGA! KEK!

>yes
>no
>no
>working on it
I'm under no delusions that the republicans have my interests at heart. The difference is that republicans aren't actively trying to fuck me.

Got any smokes

>Mfw a guy who is 5'9 has actually looked into this
Dude what the fuck is wrong with you

what class are you

What test is this?

Saw a thread about it once, some guy who was 5'7 was legit considering it, easy enough to google

'13

>being this deluded

holy shit lol

Chinese 4'9
Didn't go to school
Work in family grocery store
Hongcouver
Sell dog meat to people

yes
no. 5'9.5
no. Lower middle class
no. educated with masters. trying to get into medical school now. But not from top schools due to tuition and average grades.

Tho if I work hard enough, I can become rich, and find a smart, tall, white women to bread with.
Then My son will have all yes's.

I believe it

>yes
>yes
>close, around $110,000
>no lol chico state

>white
>tall
>poor
>uneducated
Both of my parents were alcoholics. If I go to school, I'd be the first in my family to. The internal fight between the paper jew and pride kills me

>Am white
>Am 'tall' (6'1, although I personally consider tall 6'2+)
>Do come from a 'rich' family (215k income, but again I would consider rich 500k+)
>Undergoing education (RPI, a STEM school in NY)
>Unironically hate cuckservatives; am a libertarian/anarcho-capitalist when it comes to economics and an ethnic nationalist when it comes to social policies.

Fuck off, leaf.

The Republican party isn't for the elite.

It's for the people.

>Scots descent
>6'5"
>Dad earned $400k last I checked, I'm a consultant
>educated at a small liberal arts school in the Midwest, high quality education but it wasn't elitist

3/4 ain't bad.

>Wealthy, educated, and successful
>Complains about not getting to dump his seed in random women from a phone app

If you can't find some way to make yourself happy with a STEM degree from Berkeley and a good job, some random slut isn't going to fix your personal failings for you.

>white
yes
>tall (6'0+)
yes
yes
no

But what if the other 2 guys are 6'6+ alpha chads? Then the Tarzan would still be 6'+.

White and Educated. Family considered upper middle class although we've struggled to get by the past few years because my parents sent me to top private schools (for college and HS)

Goal is to move up to the 1% so my kids can have more freedom than I have. So fucking close to doing it right out of college too...

actually not really complaining, I just lie about my height and wear boots. Works fine.
Just kinda silly

All except rich

Am I fucked?

>yep
>yep
>yep
>nope

I'm rich, tall, educated and an active part of the conservative groups at the most liberal school in the Old Dominion. Just Asian. How am I doing?

Shitty jobs been discriminated upon my whole life at jobs by non whites. Also the Gov has never given me anything. Even when I asked for things except unemployment. One time where a nigger supposedly fired me for being racist. I never did anything racist to the nigger. He was doing what I would called KIKE LEFT AND SHIT SKIN AND NIGGER LOVER ANTI WHITE MALE AGENDA. He fired me because he was a nigger. I got the money for a few moneys and it was nigger peanuts. Other than that. Government hasn't ever given me nothing because I am a white male. If you're a drug addict the Gov. gives you shit. If you're a whore the Gov. will kill your baby for you and check you out. If you're a nigger you're first in line basically after the privi class like your Preston fuckers in your pic related. Then the niggers and non whites get money for everything and money to start businesses all kinds of shit. Yet the Gov. won't even give me food stamps. Its the laws they are inherently ANTI WHITE WORKING MALE AND FAMILIES. The laws and the discrimination from KIKES and the LEFT prove it daily. That doesn't even include the crime statistic and the altered white crime stats from Mexishits claiming they're white on jail house records. This country is FUCKED! AND IT NEEDS A GOOD ENEMA! LIKE MAYNARD SAID! 8) FLUSH IT DOWN PLEASE!

I don't care where cockroaches breed!

KILL THEM!

white, 5'10", extremely rich family (20M+ net worth), degree from nyu with honors, going to law school next year

How rich, tall, educated and asian?

190 cm
White european
upper middle class
So attractive that I have my own harem
Extremely conservative
Iq 140
Can turn left wing girls into fascists

You should probably switch out top 50 for top 10. There's a big difference. JHU represent

>6'9"
>I stand to inherit some land and assets, but I'm personally a poor fag
>My degree is from a dumpy school, but it's in a specialized field with sustainable employment, also I have no loan debt. So I don't feel bad. I also have a secondary trade.

Lol, now I really know why conservatism is dying, your group tries to exclude people based on arbitrary, inconsequential criteria rather than getting them to join. Good luck with your shitty, sheltered club

Yeah, I guess nobody is actively trying to fuck me because I'm a manlet.

any advice mr alum?

How much Pussy do you get? Do you think having rich parents help in that department?

>white
>6'2
>poor as fuck family, also i don't even know any properly middle class people i live in such a poor area
>one week until i start my degree at a top 50 uni

no one i know, likes the conservatives (of course they are different to republicans) but i know a lot of people that like UKIP but they vote conservative anyway because they have to

why? because labour is trying to destroy this country as fast as possible

go sleep in an igloo you leaf bitch

if 150USD is considered rich than you're all poor niggers, jesus.

My wife makes that for christ's sake.

>nyu
Kek, my dad is a fucking car mechanic and I still went to a better school. Life is good.

I don't want to give away the school name, however the city it's in is very rich with the history of the American Civil War. Just don't want to give away too much info. I'm a Mongolian and six feet. Whole family make a little under 200,000 total.

>those vagina bones
That CANNOT be healthy.

This is too sane to ever be written here. Business disproportionately benefit from infrastructure, police, military protection and government subsidy in both the form of actual cash and the welfare state because they refuse to pay a living wage.

It's not about punishment and never was -- it's literally about personal responsibility and patriotism. I also believe in a hefty inheritance tax, by the way -- people should not be able to horde tremendous sums of wealth for generations.

Lol faggot

>white
not by Sup Forums standards
>tall (6'0+)
not even close
both parents make more that that
top 15

On?

>using a shopped image to make Sup Forums feel inadequate

The eternal leaf strikes again....

>White
>5'9
>family business averages around 500k a year
>nope, community college and commuter state uni

We kinda keep our money hush hush

>1 post by this ID
stop replying to b8 you retards

>Tall
>Rich

Inheritance tax is simply jealousy tax.

The people it effects are not the Trump level wealthy but rather a prudent investor who's lived a long time wishing to give his kids and grand kids a boost.

If you believe in estate tax you're either a broke ass, or so rich it doesn't matter.

however you interpreted that question, any answer will satisfy, mr alum of Cal..

All of them (anyone under 6'2" is a manlet)

>reddit
>not going /r9k/ -> Sup Forums -> Sup Forums -> /x/ -> /bant/ -> Sup Forums and then back to Sup Forums

but the muscles

>white
>6'2"
>poor now but once graduate probably less poor
>currently in PhD program which is top 15 in my field

Yeah feelsgoodman

Most Sup Forums users probably agree with this sentiment. Fascists, Liberal Democrats, Republicans, corporatists, most centrists can get behind the idea of progressive taxation implemented like that. Libertarians and AnCaps obviously can't because in their ideal world the state doesn't even exist.

i-i-is that 150k

that's a lot of money man i unironically dream of that

>Sup Forums
nah

All 4.

I meant world top 50
Maybe not rich, but upper middle class. They're welcome to join, but I just don't see why they'd support a party that doesn't care about their interests.

Giving tons of money to your kids is basically child abuse. Everyone needs to suffer to learn how to live.

>white
>6'2"
>family makes $250k/year, I make over $100k trading stocks and $60k from my job
>phd from top 20

None

Work out 3-4 times a week with cardio

>tfw 6'1 King of the Manlets.

When will I ever learn?

>tfw short, poor and stupid, and not white by Sup Forums standards

Only extremely poor or young fat assholes like you want higher taxation.

Earn some decent money then come back to this thought line you waste of oxygen.

you lack focus. Now build a spacecraft and travel the stars faggot.

>ashkenazi jewish
>6 ft 4
>made 7million last year
>went to college in Brazil
>speaks fluent Portuguese and Hebrew
>has 3 girlfriends one wife
>house in 4 countries

Conservative Libertarian feels good

i always wonder if i make it out of poverty will my kids be useless fucks

man i thought you were a cal alum, do i really have to spell it out for you?

Cal advice, what to do/what not to do, etc. cmon man.

I refused to be monogamous in college despite two different white girls telling me they loved me and begging me for it. I find that I regret that immaturity now. I recommend all non-beta white men find attractive, reasonably smart women and hold themselves to the standard of monogamy. To answer your (idiotic) question, money obviously helps, especially in metropolitan areas. The importance of money decreases proportionately with distance from city centers and eventually inverts in the rural areas, where it then becomes a detriment.
University of Virginia
"Better" based on what, US News? Going to school in manhattan can't be beat, and relatedly, teaching in manhattan can't be beat. Between faculty quality, atmosphere, and job prospects I defy you to give me a metric that validates your school as better

>white
I'm (((white)))
>tall (6'0+)
5'10"
Much more than that
Arguably one of the best the U.S has to offer.

it's a shame you have a meme flag because that seems like an otherwise intelligent post
didn't read

JHU isn't in the same tier as NYU mane.

to be fair I have a fairly hard time with women as well and I'm 6'2".. I'm OK looking, probably a 7-8 as rated by most people (i've been called an "easy 9" but some fairly attractive girls but they're certainly wrong), however since I'm not an actual 9 or 10 face wise I get btfo. I go on tinder and get actually close to 0 matches. I have a friend who is an actual 9 and gets literally hundreds of matches with super hot women, and I get none. I do OK in person though, but that's what happens with online dating -- instead of the 80/20 rule it's the 99/1 rule. So I'd recommend approaching women in real life with a "don't give a fuck attitude" (cause you shouldnt give one) and see what happens

>white
>"rich" ($210k last year. I don't consider myself to be rich though)

My father's main career was literally a janitor.
I actually enjoy eating beans out of a can. I sew my on clothes.

I fucking hate when I see rich Asians and dot-heads around me. It just kills my soul that my blue eyed Aryan family are in poverty.

I guess we deserve it though. Some people are cut out for being rich.

You right

>White
>6'2"
>Made 185k last year.
>Voted Libertarian.

Suck it