Indian Traditions

Why do Indians rub poo on themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

truthabouthinduism.wordpress.com/2014/01/05/importance-of-cow-dung-and-urine-in-hinduism/
unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my ancestors

truthabouthinduism.wordpress.com/2014/01/05/importance-of-cow-dung-and-urine-in-hinduism/

Seriously though where the fuck you get those pics from?
In my entire life I never came across anything you fags find about India beside the shitting streets.

Your pathetic damage control isn't gonna work pajeet. The truth is out.

You mean all those untermenschen with Gaumata and Gober meme?
Kek!
It is just to keep those dalitoids busy you nignog zigzog!

Go shit in the streets you filthy poo in loo. You probably bathe in poo as well. Don't deny it.

Remember to be successful in life don't make nigger moves.

Even if someone does that, it is better than having bathing in nigger juice like you mleccha degens do these days

drop

out

of

life

with

log

in

hand

follow

the

stench

to

the

shit

filled

land

>dalitoids states doing dalitoids thing
Trying to paint me surprise, americunt?
Fucking common core retards like you make me laugh

At least we don't bathe in and drink poo.

Oh hi Cancuck.
Why so many spaces?
Typing while having an orgasm on transgender muslim chink weenie?

Why have I been on hold for 10min? Get back to the help desk.

Papa nurgle loves all

kek

kind of same, reading press about Mexico I would think of it as an unhospitable postapocaliptic land

my life is pretty good here, and I am not even rich

>implying your weak white boi ass can handle it compared to fucking dalitoids of all the things

Delicate fucks like you are even weaker than the low caste here

"u cant even handle our level of fecality whiteboi"

>beside the shitting streets.
So you DO shit in the streets?

POO IN LOO

You're probably from a wealthy family and don't see much of the real India.

I am starting to think that indian pooping in the street goes beyond beeing poor

and actually an instrinsic characteristic of indian civilization and pride

How come the only news articles/ stories i hear from india is about what new thing they do with their shit? I swear its like indians spend 8 hours a day sleeping, 8 hours working, and 8 hours shitting.

Sup Forums is so obsessed they find extreme weird shit that only them care about or have any interest. Like sick fetishists

Funny's also this board's obsession with shit, like in the last meme. I'm guessing they're all closet scatfags

Don't the śastras say cow dung is good to clean oneself?

I've never seen an entire have such national pride over their shit. Literally.

This can't be real!!!

Did you accidently a whole coke bottle?

My college proffesor was doing a lecture about how india was the first country to invent a toilet and i couldnt stop laughing and people were looking at me.

>he fell for jew media's propaganda
Kek. Jew government already levies a tax in the name of cleaning streets. These propaganda pieces is equivalent to Sweden's pro multiculti agenda

No no pablo we are no hablo drug cartelo decapitato your mother and waifo which is essentially mexicano
Because you are a nigger
I am not a dalitoid Espanol Texas

>jews started the poo in loo meme

Fucking based

Can you pls tell me what "bitch lasagna" means

>invents toilet
>still street pajeet

>this redeems the jew for introducing so many laffs into my life

"""propaganda"""

I was audibly keking because we go from roman and greek philosophy, to talking about indias rich culture of the toilet. Why is it that all indian culture revolves around shitting?

ust because there are always a few slowpokes in each thread who ask what the fuck...

Poo To The Loo is a real campaign, it exists independently of any and all internet memes, UNICEF created it.

In India, people shit in the streets and wherever, their government had programs to bring indoor plumbing to places in India without it, but they prefer to shit outside in the street.

This is not a joke, this is real, hundreds of millions of Indians are literally less sophisticated in their scat management then many other kinds of mammals that at least bury their waste...and it falls to foreigners to try to teach them how to not fill their streets with their own shit.

unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

That looks photoshopped af. Look at the first couple of letters on "Shitting"

Of course your nigger eyes can't see the obvious photoshop shop
Tasty italian dominatrix
It was before the dalit invasion who took their identity and call themselves aryans

>designated shitting streets is Jew propaganda
Oh my God..... This is priceless.

>pic from a communist dalitoid settlement

yeah tell me that

the common thread is culture. on balance, if Sup Forums has even a small effect on getting leadership in India to revolutionize away from their lack of hygiene, it has broader health related benefits. why, in this day, do we not have entirely self-cleaning/sterilizing restrooms?

Not my fault if you encountered a dalitoid
You were asking for it for being a Cancuck
>implying poor communist dalitoids matter
keke

This is the ultimate redpill: jews started the poo in loo campaign so india would never become a superpooper by 2020

Kek that looks like some Dalitoid communist commune. Go visit real some real place
>pepe
>dalitoids
keke

I think they have some kind of fecal contamination brain parasite causing subconscious behavior change to further it's propagation. I think mideast has it too, they wipe ass with hand and eat with same hand without washing. Now lefties are bringing the disease here after getting it by sleeping around with immigrants and spreading it to their beta providers. They're shitting all over the streets and using low-flush toilets that make sewers overflow with their shit. it's california, of course.

The only thing I learned from this thread is that indians call themselves "dalitoids"

i'm trying to eat you assholes

>I think mideast has it too, they wipe ass with hand and eat with same hand without washing.

Whaat kind of dalitoid communist shithole you tried to convert christ cuck?
And sane man here treats his left hand as a dalit because we use it to wipe the designated shitting hole of our body and eat with our right hand.
99% are dalitoids living in communist colonies settled by jews.
I am one of the few 1% Brahmin Warrior clan

But..why?

breakfast

>be me
>be at donut shop at 5:30 a.m. in a kind gesture to my department
>standing in front of me is Kerpal staring at the menu, while digging frantically with at least 5 fingers buried in his lower colon to scratch an unrelenting itch apparently
>be me again losing appetite butt staying the course for others at work
>clear my throat, guy in front of me now realizes i'm behind him
>Kerpal proceeds to go around to the other side of the counter
Kerpal: "Hillo. can i take order?"
Me: "Um nah. Juss lookin'. kthx"

why are you trying to eat assholes? don't you guys kill people for that?

>tfw move to New York City
>wearing a silk shirt and no deodorant
>pretending that I'm living in Neo-Mumbai
>listening to youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>walk past public restroom, stop and go in

Pic related. I think my life was affirmed at this moment. This place is just called mens and it's so packed with places to wash your clothes for free, its crazy

Do you have any good public laundrymats in your area?

i'm trying to eat, you assholes*
but i'd eat your asshole bby
open bob

>t. faggot from indiachan

You what fuck shit bich basterd?

ok lets say that was true, what do you do with the designated shitting hole wipe hand all day? do you type on your computer 1 handed? do you drive your car with one hand? how do you make pizza or other food items that require both hands?? Do you keep your poophand in a glove allday? Does it stink when you take it out? can i get a picture of your poopclaw and it's sheath?

>Shieeeet

>Do you have any good public laundrymats in your area?
we have lakes n ponds where a person can not only /poo/ on /loo/ butt also do a load of clothes exactly like back in good 'ole Mumbai

so they will smell better than before

POO IN LOO

image: PhonesKeyboardsInCallCenterCoveredInABrownGravyLookingSubstance.jpg

They're just washing themselves.

We know pajeet, we know the awful truth about the poo. Things will never be the same.

I wipe my shitty arse with my right hand and eat with my right hand but unlike you savages us white folk use toilet paper and was our hands with soap after.

It would be funny if the 99% of dalitoids rose up against you minority Brahmans.

Disgusting.

They don't even wipe

Indians are unironically defending wiping with their hand, this has to be bait

Please explain how the number one film in India right now centres around toilets.

Recorded for history

Why did the chicken cross the poo covered Pajeet?

because it thought he was a designated shitting street.

ty

>DESIGNATED SHITTING HOLE OF OUR BODY

I think south korea has something close. not to the point of national pride but they have an obsession with it, something about it being good fertilizer in hard times or something like that.

You do know how much Jews hate pagan religion, don't you?

I bet you know how this feel Pajeet

>second guy from the right
>just there for the atmosphere