Why does the fact that Jesus was White infuriate Sup Forums so badly?

Kinda weird, innit? Mention this little bit of info, and you get heaps of effin and jeffin...

>be me
>be pagan
>fuckchristcucks.jpg
>christ was a nigger
>christ didn't exist
>memeevidence.jpg
>christcucks counter with "hurr derp if christ didn't exist then we can make up the white thing"
>fuck you

Wtf i love liberal jewish propaganda now!

Jesus wasnt white, he was jewish you retard.

He was a levantine who separated from the israelite religion and spent his whole life in the roman empire

Those men on the left look like this. The guy on the right looks like a gay viking.

That Jesus was White and not a kike is the original (((propaganda))).

Well, scientific fact begs to differ but I guess anything you don't like is propaganda, huh?

He was pretty tan from being outdoors all the time.

The image of white Jesus is really Cesare Borgia, the second son of Pope Alexander.

That's interesting because it's a picture painted under guidance of a nun with visions who became a saint later. She lived in 19th century.

Pic related is I don't know how authentic painting of him(later in his life he wore a mask because of syphilis, so he must have been in his 20's here, assuming it's his portrait and not something done later).

>Pic related is
Cesare Borgia*

Because there's a bunch of larpagans on here who've watched too much Varg.

Posting a meme picture proves nothing most of the people you posted are mixed with Europeans, Jesus was a full blooded Hebrew

>Asma Al-Assad is 1/2 British.

>King Abdullah II is 3/4 British.

>Queen Rania of Jordan is 1/2 British.

>Mehmet Aksoy is entirely Turkish and it shows he doesnt even look white

Anyway, the eyes and the nose are clearly different. Eyes aside(kids have relatively bigger eyes to head ration than adult men), here's his authentic painting from the time he was a kid - much different nose than jesus on that pic.

Is this shit really something protestards believe?

Don't forget the Ottomans importing sub-Saharan slaves to the middle east for 600 years and darkening the lower classes.

1.Jews
2.Niggers
3.Pagan Varg memers who have never read their own continental history because they don't know how many times the Christians have been slaying the Kike menace for the past 2000 years

>Jesus is White
>This makes Sup Forums mad.
What the fuck are you drinking?

Thank you based Israeli archaeologists for telling me to worship an ape instead of a med ubermensch

The Hebrews were whit-

>I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, (Song of Solomon 1:5)

>My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat. (Job 30:30)

>Our skin was black like an oven (Lam 5:10)

>jews talking about being burnt

I don't know what's going on anymore, the other day some fag kept insisting I'm not White because I don't have blue eyes, even though I had blue eyes as a baby. Are we being raided from somewhere?

Song of Solomon very next passage
>(to daughters of Israel)Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me

oh snoot, you're telling me that his skin wasn't black till after the sun "looked" upon him?

like a bad tan?

geez oh man, does this mean that originally, he wasn't black?

/thread

Jesus was a redblooded anglosaxon

King Abdullah is half English, just FYI

This is actually what Jesus looked like.

Jesus was Jewish

/thread