Brit/pol/ - theres no thread so i made the thread also fuck your links

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/dismiss-staff/unfair-dismissals
personneltoday.com/hr/legal-opinion-can-employees-be-dismissed-for-their-political-opinions/
youtube.com/watch?v=paKptaJvdiA
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/09/peter-hitchens-lets-do-a-show-about-sex-mad-cops-who-let-crooks-get-away-theres-only-one-problemthat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iYdIXRTBXLo
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41306434
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41314948
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

>the utter state

obligatory shitpost.

PART

AND

who is president of england these days, /britpol/?

lmao this thread is the best brit/pol/ i saw in time

Is Margaret Thatcher the only example of a good female politician

ed milliband

is this what /britpol/ has become, father?

cameras everywhere, tracking you now with facial recognition software. orwells vision comes true, now in england, soon: the world.

I like britain. Can I be an honory-brit? I will eat fish and chips and yell "God save the queen" and stuff

you like me really

Nonce

Is this the real YMCA?

>be bong
>get blownt up
xd

So this thread made me wonder if the UK has protections against unfair dismissal on the grounds of political belief and guess, what? We don't.

gov.uk/dismiss-staff/unfair-dismissals

>It is not automatically unfair to dismiss someone because of their political beliefs or political groups they belong to, but a tribunal might find this unfair.

Furthermore
personneltoday.com/hr/legal-opinion-can-employees-be-dismissed-for-their-political-opinions/
>In the recent case of Redfearn v the United Kingdom, the European Court of Human Rights held that the UK had violated art.11 of the European Convention on Human Rights – the right to freedom of assembly and association – by not making available to an employee a remedy in circumstances where he was dismissed from his job within the first year of employment for being a member of the British National Party.

Brexit was a mistake.

>What is the great repeal bill

Breaking the human rights act in the U.K is the key aim

If we can then we will be able to:
Deport easier
Arrest and imprison easier
Seize property easier
Ban propaganda easier
Dismiss from employment easier

Then jobs a good un

Not normally a fan of Dewberry, but she looks fucking hot on sky this morning

I'd give her one but she'd have to not speak.
That Northern accent is a right boner killer.

i want to fuck karen

>Flag
>TFW your government will not let you own this.

DESU, your only hope of redemption is electing Farage, after nearly letting comrade Corbyn turn the country into Venezuela.

Come on Britbongs, what's wrong with you tonight? No "boils water in a microwave" jokes?

As if it's a bad thing we're too industrious to indulge in effete "tea time." Lazy European scum.

karen is not for sexual

seagulls woke me up
fucking shitty city birds i wish i could shoot them
good morning

>electing a civic cuck

found a spot on my balls

>be american
>get shot
>get ran over

Must've been a bloody big dinghy

it was an american import

karen is a dirty anime slag

Yes because she had more balls than every politician since Churchill

what are you doing today

Daily reminder chav graffiti gangs will bring along the fourth reich

youtube.com/watch?v=paKptaJvdiA

bump

threads fall off after about an hour right now, no real need to bump desu
the thread is dead as fuck though

Why are brits like this?

why not?

because it's totally uncalled for

I'm apparently 6 months away from getting allocated an allotment lads, hoping to keep some chickens on there and get a bee hive on there too. What should I grow to be able to avoid the kikemarkets?

>not wanting this
suit yourself

No I like this better

potato, tomato, onion, parsnip, beetroot, carrots, rhubarb, peas

fucking red pill me on fruit

RE this NK nuke business my jimmies are quite rustled because this all happened before and almost created a nuclear holocaust. Pure luck averted the impending disaster.

During the coldwar, deep in soviet motherland in a high security bunker, alarm bells were ringing and soviet satellites detected ICBMs heading toward Russia. The deciion not to fire nukes was down to one man who had "a gut instinct" not to fire their nukes. He revealed in an interview that he had no idea what he was doing. The warning was a result of the satelite mistaking a reflection of the sun on clouds as a nuke.

Now the problem is NK are stupid. Much less advanced than Russia in terms of government and intellect (comparing 60s russia to 2017 nk). These monkeys might misfire a nuke, if not that have an incoming nuke warning. So many technical problems might send off that nuke that has nothig to do with human error.

if NK fires nukes everywhere literally nothing will happen to us other than our trade might get a bit wonky

Skunk

what do germans think of their own language?

All anime girls are for sexual, user.

bullpups are such stupid looking guns.

*THUDTHUDTHUD*
THIS IS THE NONCE SQUAD, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, YOU PERVERT

BLACKED

I take the side of based black man over two scummy chavs desu senpai

Seriously why do people keep cats? They are vermin tier. Just got scratched again by the bastard randomly lashing out at my hand because it wants to eat my food.

It's ze greatest language in the world of course!

neither are human

nonce

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/09/peter-hitchens-lets-do-a-show-about-sex-mad-cops-who-let-crooks-get-away-theres-only-one-problemthat.html

>Here’s an idea for a truly original police series. It opens at a weekend police conference promoting ‘gender equality’, in a comfortable modern hotel.

>A drunken woman is yelling at a fellow guest: ‘You will be judged professionally on the size of your t***.’ She then pulls down the front of her own dress, revealing her breasts, and declaims: ‘Look at these, look at these, these are the breasts of someone who has had three children. They are ugly but I don’t feel the need to pump myself full of silicone to get self-esteem.’

>The drunk woman turns out to be the Assistant Chief Constable of a vibrant modern liberated police force. She keeps her job. The other woman turns out to be a police superintendent in the same outfit. I might add that this event actually happened in real life. The force was Greater Manchester.

>All the scriptwriters then need to do is to write a series on just such a liberated, but this time fictional, force, as it ignores burglaries at houses with odd numbers (Leicestershire Police), lets off drug abusers by the hundred (standard police policy), closes police stations (everywhere), ignores blazingly clear evidence of warehouse theft (Essex, see above), and dismisses the repeated pleas of a woman whose disabled daughter is being viciously persecuted (see the case of Fiona Pilkington, Leicestershire again).

youtube.com/watch?v=iYdIXRTBXLo

>Did c h a r l i e for the first time last night

Wew

>Then a man walks into one of their few remaining stations and says: ‘I’d like to make a complaint about Harold Macmillan, who sexually assaulted me when he was Prime Minister in 1960.’

>And immediately the whole force proclaims ‘Operation Birch Grove’, cancels overtime and flings itself into top gear to investigate the life of a man who died in 1986. The only problem will be to decide whether this is a comedy or a tragedy.

Unironically planning to write that script, lad

what is charli e

STOP MAKING THE CUTE PURE ONES SEXUAL.

>Hitchens.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

THREAD THEME

ALSO, FUCK MUMMY MAY

>mummy may posters

No

>le smug chinese cartoon girl posters

>what is smugness
who knows

gas anime now

animeme weebsite

>just found out about what happend to alexander mosley (ossie's grandson)
bit angry desu

>leavers will use this thread as an example for how Brexit is ruining the country

>MADAME
>(YOU)KIP
>LEADER

you too

are any of his surviving family red pilled?

>tfw day 2 of 2 day hangover

I keep getting waves of nausea but there's been nothing left to chunder for over 24 hours. My body completely forgot how to deal with alcohol the second I turned 30, I swear

>bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41306434
the absolute state of leftists

Alcohol is gross. It is the drug of normies. I rarely drink, but I had 2 pints the other week and had a headache all night. Horrible stuff.

How can any Mosleys have been bluepilled? Mosley was a great, persuasive speaker. Surely he sat his sons down at some point and had the old "let me tell you about the jews, son" talk. And also explained how Hitler did nothing wrong. I mean, they saw everything he warned against unfolding before their eyes. I don't buy it. It's more likely they overdosed on blackpills than were made to feel ashamed of their name.

weird in it lad. I could drink bottle of spirit and be fine the next day. I'm hanging on half a bottle

You forget shit but also get influenced by your environment if you longer surround yourself with the same like minded people

>my toothbrush disappeared overnight
what did my housemates mean by this?

Dead general.

its been up their arses, be careful when using it

happy London Faggot Week brit/pol/

can't use it if i can't find it lad

happy world faggot century, user

If San Francisco and North Korea get nuked, it's a win-win.

Yes, I too read that article this morning.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41314948

U-ukip surge... ?

>lib dem about as irrelevant as greens
wew

If you're a Tanned German, yes! You don't even have to say "God save the Queen", Britain understands that your skin colour requires you to have loyalty only to Allah and his Prophet (pbuh).

If you're ethnic German, then fuck off you Eurocuck, Brexit is designed to keep trash like you out.

t. British government

His son is still alive (max mosley, the one who was in charge of the FIA)
his only son was the one who died?