Shingeki no Kyojin

Stop making Berb sad edition.

I want Bert to find happiness by any means possible.

Why did that one get deleted then?

Why did last thread get deleted anyway?
No idea, but the previous ones were because of the OP

This is Mrs Smith. I got told off just for putting signatures on my posts. I will have to be careful not to do it again but would like everyone to know that it is me.

Levi does not want children of his own as he likes the idea of having them temporarily. He likes spending time with Ada and Heinrich when they're in a fun mood but as soon as they are rowdy or getting annoying, he hands them back to Erwin and I.

Threads won't stop being made so the only way to clear them is to ban the posters themselves. Now we actually have two threads up, which is going to happen again if threads keep getting deleted.

Shame he doesn't want to pass on his Ackergenes

It is a shame, but perhaps it's for the best. He gets quite flustered when the children are being messy or overly noisy. He openly admits he likes being their uncle, but couldn't cope with fatherhood.

>would like everyone to know that it is me
Then stop posting as anonymous smarty.

Oh, thank you. I'm so dizzy with having to look after the children and the thought of the new baby, that I forgot!

I mean technically he could still have them but not really get involved.

I suppose, but he might get attached to them. For the time being he's happy spending time with Ada and Heinrich. So long as Levi is happy, then Erwin and I are happy too.

>Anniefags
Fedora tipping whiteknights with a katana collection. They obsess over serial killer memorabilia and think they're totally not edgy.
>Mikasafags
Some schizophrenic spic who shitposts all day. Presumably underaged and will only ever touch his mom's boob.
>Historiafags
Disney-obsessed landwhales who wear cosplays too small for their "curvy" bodies. Have been institutionalized more than once, usually for cutting themselves because they're emo whores.
>Sashafags
Normies who only know her as Le Potato Girl.
>Ymirfags
Ugly, troll-like creatures that dwell in the sewers. Typically found in the Netherlands and their diet consists of their own fecal matter.
>Erwongfags, Manletfags
Obnoxious greasy landwhales that are into mpreg and frequent Dumblr.
>Hanjifags
Dumblr, mainly SJWs. Loud annoying girls who think they know everything and are usually the weird weebs that everyone tries to avoid.
>Reinerfags
Ugly homos and pig farmers. Probably want to fuck cows too.
>Bertfags
Pretentious, cringe-inducing skeleton women with shit taste. Often smell like dirty old socks and start balding at an early age.
>Arminfags
Shoot on sight.
>Erenfags
Slutanon, autistic fujoshits that snitch on raw providers.
>Jeanfags
I'm just amazed he has fans, desu.
>Minor characterfags
Contrarians who think they're special for liking a dumb whore like Hitch, underage RPers

I'll give Levi as many kids as he wants

He might like that idea. All depends what type of girl you are.

I hope all of you get banned, general cancer.

What type does he like then? ;)

He likes women who aren't much drama, can take some of his banter and teasing. Women who don't expect too much of him or nag. He's not the overly romantic sort. He can either be really tender with lovemaking or just loves really rough sex.

rough is best of course

Levi thinks so from time to time. Don't expect to walk for a while after though. He's Humanity's Strongest, after all.

Why would I need to walk when I'm only there to be bred?

You'd have to be a good wife too, instead of just lying around waiting to be bred. I can teach you how to make pies if you like? Levi likes cherry pies, while my Erwin loves apple.

Of course!

I think Levi will like a good girl like you then. :)

Queen Historia here, I think I'm going to use a lords right to the first night. Hope you understand.