Shingeki No Kyojin

Pre-spoiler week discussion and devotion thread. I don't get what is wrong with mods.

I want Bert to live a long and fulfilling life.

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

>Pre-spoiler week discussion
>discussion
Good joke.

Oh so they just proved that they are true faggots I guess, meanwhile another deleted thread.

BRA did nothing wrong.

stop this Pre-spoiler week just wait until fucking chapter

BRAcats certainly did nothing wrong.

>Threads are literally cancer personified.
>Wonder why they keep getting deleted.

No anons don't have to do that and apparently they don't want to do that.

Why are you posting your thread, this one already has more posters. Does it really matter?

I'm the other OP and that wasn't me.

Then it might be Mrs.Smith the mental.

We usually go to the thread that was made earlier, but the threads getting deleted is disorienting.

>but the threads getting deleted is disorienting.
Stop making threads then until there is actually a possibility for legit spoilers.

We don't need nor want to do that

Mod pls. I mean threads aren't only for spoilers.
>inb4 sporers = discussion

Thanks for the advice, backseat mod-kun but I'm not the OP. You can't force anyone to stop making threads, and mods should be banning the people responsible for the shitposting, not deleting actual Sup Forums related threads.

>shitposting
Which is usually almost the whole thread.

Barely ten people post at a time in the thread and not all of them constantly shitpost, not that hard to clean it up like say.

Deleting the thread instead of this is worse imo.

>Deleting the thread instead of this is worse imo.
It's because of the daily shitposting generals that these threads get worse and worse though.

It's still up to shitposters.

Also banning them is at least fair for the people who don't shitpost.

Where the fuck is the discussion exactly?

Pick something to discuss then

I don't have anything to discuss. I didn't make the thread. There is nothing to fucking discuss. This isn't a chatroom.

If you want to discuss something no one is stopping you but no you have to post something useless instead.

>There is nothing to fucking discuss. This isn't a chatroom.
Gonna shake you at my fries.

Nowhere, because there is nothing to discuss that hasn't already been discussed to death.

Then stop coming to the threads. People can share opinions, pics or do more things without breaking the rules or shitposting.

Could you not try to be me user? That would be nice.

Same.

I don't want to discuss something. That's why I didn't make the fucking thread, idiot. OP said discussion and all I fucking see are the same formulated shitposts in the first replies and then you retards treating this as your 24/7 chatroom and whenever someone thinks something to discuss then maybe you'll talk about actual content. That's not how it works.

No, Sup Forums isn't your image dump until a discussion topic comes up. Your constant threads are in direct violation of Global 6 90%. The only time they're fine is when a chapter is released so actual content can be discussed, instead of the same fucking retards jerking each other off.

>90%
of the time*

People don't usually dump but it's an image board in the first place. OP says discussion and devotion, it isn't against the rules. No one is crying about the quality except the clear shitposting.

Everyone post sleepy shingekis and stop the meta.

I'm a sleepyshingekifag so I'll obey.

The mod is being a retard. Instead of deleting the rp shit, he deletes the entire thread.

The mods can do whatever they deem necessary user.

Is there a translation for the fake preview yet?

>filename
Yes.

And I should be able to tell them they're being retarded if they do something retarded. Deleting the most obnoxious shitposters, like that 'mrs Smith' tumblr roleplayer, once in a while should be enough to keep things decent enough. Deleting entire threads several times in a row serves no purpose.

It confuses me too.

And another shitposter will take the landwhale's place. An RPer breaking their promise to stop again, or the MikaQT and all his enemies.

Why bother cleaning a pile of shit?

It didn't confuse me, I agreed with it. Lurk more.

user, please.

Because it will stop being a pile of shit if you consistently clean it up. And if you're indeed a janitor it should be no issue, since you like posting in these threads anyway.

Well then no I don't agree that BA is canon. Thank you.

Doesn't matter, it's just a tradition.
I wonder if the user who started it is still around.

It's canon. Bert will impregnate Annie with his Colossal seed.

I guess you know about how that user left. It all doesn't interest me so I'll stop now.

DISGUSTING

Stop playing detective for the millionth time, you got the wrong user again. Jesus.

I'm not playing the detective for the sake of anything and thinking it's you. Most of the detective job is here made by other anons so you also stop thinking it's me or do think what you want, what can I say.

Just fucking stop for god's sake, I'm replying to you, not the other anons.

That one and plenty of other rules, like rule 2, are broken regularly and are in fact getting broken right now in countless other threads.

>for the millionth time
That's what bothered me and explained it above. If you'll see it happening then you should think of other people. It would be better to talk in my face but I understand.

I don't get what's going on anymore, weren't we talking about BA and ErA?

ADORABLE! Thank you kind user

The fake preview is out?

Hello you :)

I don't even go on tumblr. I have no time for that when I spend all my time with my darling husband and babies.

Keep being you Mrs.Smith. Anything foreign to these faggots is considered tumblr.

Thank you dear. I will be sure to send you a lovely slice of pie. Erwin also sends his thanks. :)

This account is still gold.

that is some dedication

newfag here

Who is Mrs. Smith?

It's a bunch of different artists working on each day.

Erwin's wife and mother to his children. I am expecting his third child. We have a daughter named Ada and a son named Heinrich. I make amazing apple pie.

I'm aware. Its
It's just funny how dedicated to a freckled plank of wood they are to shoehorn him into everything.

Oh come on user. I don't like Marco but it's a funny idea.

Kill yourself.

No thank you. I am more than happy with my darling husband.

I hope Erwongs death is slow and painful.

Naughty user! Naughty! No pie for you.

Did Erwin die?

Which one?

Did editor-kun say something about rereading volume one for next chapter?

He will.

As a Bertfag this worries me a lot.

It probably shouldn't all things considered.

I know but you can't completely rule out the possibility of something bad happening. Although if one of BR were to die, they will probably keep it for the end of the arc, so in 4 chapters.

Why? The chances of Bert dying are pretty much nonexistant.

Within the next 2 chapters.

I feel it could be about Armin's parents or grandparent.

We can hope

Is he still going to stick to 4 volumes per arc? The pace is too slow for that, unless just getting to the basement marks the end.

I think so. He said he was following that pattern and the political arc was an exception. I agree about the pace though.

Shitposting thread got deleted

It just reached page 10 and died normally.

Nah, a mod did it. You can't find it in the archives.

Hopefully Armin dies next chapter while taking Borty with him. Best cast scenario

Bort isn't dying anytime soon, we need someone to tell us about the homeland and Reiner is fused with AT now.

Doubtful but who knows.

>the political arc was an exception
When did he say this

Too lazy to find the source but he did say that he would break the 4 volume pattern for the political arc, but that was when he was supposed to end the series in 25 volumes. I think the series is more likely to get an expansion after that.

>Annie this close to Eren
N-Nice.

Can I please have some pie Mrs Smith?

Was this before or after he said the story was 60% done? That was the latest assessment he did as far as I know.