Wait...does 9/23 prove flat earth?

>bible predicts celestial event thousands of years in the future
>constellations/stars don't change
>bible along with all religious/ancient texts say earth is flat

Whether you believe in biblical conspiracy or not, an alignment is happening at that time that was predicted thousands of years ago.

can i get a rundown

bullshit, people have been looking at the movements of the stars since they could think, meaningless for flat/round earth theories

Just two points: first, christcucks can shoehorn anything into anything, because you can explain muh Bible however you'd like it; second, stars and constellations don't tend to change too quickly, because they're millions of lightyears away.

Bible doesn't say the earth is flat.

>millions of lightyears

THE BIBLE IS A FUCKING JOKE k

This. I just love the irony of him insinuating that religious people are retarded yet is a complete fucking moron himself.

a thread on fairy tails

Sorry, next time I'll post a star chart with exact distances, eh.

You know what bothers me personally ?
I think the exact same way about many other stuff and some day when i die God will be all like wait a minute why didn't you just do the right thing instead of being such a childish spoiled hypocrite ?
And i'll be like meh and then i'll go to hell forever and not have a moments rest for all eternity.

>tfw 24/09 and nothing happened

Or next time don't say something so fucking retarded.

And you know this is true.
>mfw muh radpulled Sup Forums spews Nostradamus level vague bullshit

this is unreadable

t. flat Earth nigger

Egyptians and Sumerians definitely did not think the Earth was flat.

The earth is most certainly flat.

Still find it amazing that Sup Forums generally believes the spherical jew.

You still don't get it, you think I said what I said because I think the earth is flat. Here let me explain it to you my Romanian friend (I simple refuse to belief a Hungarian could be so stupid(My grandfather(7 at the time) came over in 1956), the farthest star we can see with the naked eye is a little over 16,000 light years away, just a 'little' off from your millions of light years.

the earth isnt flat retard