Do big name people browse Sup Forums? [part 3]

Do big name people browse Sup Forums? [part 3]
Niggerfaggot mods edition
>Calling any famous lurkers.

Previous threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxYyvO2pT5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm the only child of a novelist and political commentator. not a big name, but Sup Forums may have heard of him.

Bump

Alex Jones is your dad? Awesome

Mods nuked the last one for no reason. Anyone still out there?

>i'm the only child ...

so you're a nobody

I'm related to Hitler

I'm Tim Kaine's wife's son's father AMA

im an over fed kitten

He looks like a child molester. Has he tried anything?

ay lmao.

Go on a diet fat ass.

Peter Robinsons son?

There have been a few semi legit but with plausible deniability on here or Sup Forums
Now the majority of "known" names are bored reporters or talking heads needing strawmen to get outraged about

last thread got 4oh4'd cuz tim mcveigh's accomplice's son user'd himself.

and, again, most famous person no one's ever heard of here.

...bump

you wish faggot no one browses this dumb shit

There is 2 of these threads go to the other one

I'm Janette Jackson. I have the best posts and I fucked Tom Hanks.

I'm Sneed (Formerly Chuck) of Chuck's F*ck and S*ck fame!

I shit my pants earlier

correct

incorrect
he wrote star wars EU decades ago

are you a hidden hand of some sort? do you work with famous people?

Diddy Kong here, Donkey dindu nuffin, fuck that wop Mario

Like when we talked about about 1984 for a few days, and CNN and msnbjew ran stories about how that's the new normal with Trump. Christ, they're such Jews and faggots that Jews and faggots were ashamed at their understanding of that book.

You ever bang any hot arab sluts?

I'm a publisher author. Not well known yet, but I'm getting there.

But.... you're a tree hugger..... why waste paper, you're killing your hug muffins....

I could make myself well known, some of you guys are alright, don't hang out in the lesser Magellanic Cloud tomorrow

im a top mod of the_donald and have access over the entire subreddit. been there for over a year. been on Sup Forums for 10 years. sorry for all the cancer ;-))

DONALD TRUMP AND HIS CLOSES CONFIDANTS BROWSE Sup Forums regularly.

William Shatner browses too.

no, but i used to hang out with the saudi exchange students, and they tried to bang me
was the bartender for some spoiled rich bitch little saudi boy's 21st and then he sent me home with like $300 worth of liquor

Why do you let sublimesublime be a moderator. That perosn is literally JIDF faggot #1

So saudi boys tried to bang you? That's pretty gay

And supposedly Taylor Swift named her kitten based on a Sup Forums get post

I know him. he's not JIDF lmao. he might be too much of a normie, but he's not too bad. prety intelligent

Niggerfaggot mods eh
Nice try Ian

I'm the sole grandson of a certain Austrian-born German leader. Won't tell who though.

I hope you were an obsessed astronaut then. They got the mettle and think ahead, so they wear diapers while they dooki.

My father is the elected leader of a VERY important country. Not saying which one, but suffice to say you've heard of it.

I was an extra on some Disney show like 10 years ago

J. Robert Oppenheimer checking in.

Carl Marx?

Sealandfag confirmed

Myanmar?

Hey guys I'm a famous clone. Only a few days to live so AMA

>My father is the elected leader of a VERY important country
No one cares about Zimbabwe Robert jr.

tyler the creator browses this board

i'm pretty sure he's a nigger

But does he shit his pants when he's in wal-mart?

you're gay, dumbass. i'm a woman. but my gay friend did succeed in banging one of them, so props to him.

Uzbekistan? Btw, if you are real, how can we get a healthcare bill that is closer to the Singapore model, and fix the trade loopholes used against the US by countries like Germany? The VAT tax is only neutral in a perfect scenario anyway , and Germany rebates that tax if it's exported to America down to a certain floor!

Bro I get banned for criticizing Israel. ON THE DISCORD!

Famous actor and musician here. And I fucking HATE niggers

Did you dyke it out with any of them slutty arab whores?

i read every star wars EU book cause im autistic so for sure I've read your dad's books.

i used to be an active member of myg0t does this count

buncha fags think that anti-isreal means pro-mudslime. They're a bunch of normies. i can unban you, but you might not care at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=zxYyvO2pT5Q

Yeah plz. My reddit name is TheLatchKey on reddit.

there weren't any
these are exchange students from saudi, faggot, do you really think they're gonna send them to study STEM?

proud of you

It's Jamie Foxx ladies and gents!

something like that.

done

I'm a Dutch politician

Them clowns send their slutty daughters here and to England all the time you dumb cunt

Will Smith? Doesn't your wife openly cheat on you? Cuck

Or Mark Walberg.... you're from Boston, and got chucked by Patrick Stewart,enough said.

hi geert
i love the hair

You Can't Bewilder the Wilders

if that's the case, then they don't hang out with the boys here. i plead ignorance to this; i never met a single one.

All those "right-wing" (some are) e-celebs or whatever you wanna call them browse this place or at least have little teams of people who do to go and grab the latest stories and E P I C memes or even just screenshots of posts from le epic anonymoose site Sup Forums.com
Not sure if they're "big name" but some have hundreds of thousands of twitter followers.

Thierry ben jij dat?

2 chainz here ama

SHIA TAG

I have just under 50k YouTube subs.

Guess who I am

Why do you not have 3 chains. Also, Imma probably listen to some of his music after this tenth ave north song times.

You replied to the wrong user ya fuck

Alcoholism is real. Why do you not have 3 chains. Also, Imma probably listen to some of his music after this tenth ave north song times.

literalwho

Laura Vitale?

Can you tell us more about these rich arab brats?

>he wrote star wars EU decades ago
He wrote the old old old Han Solo adventures trilogy right? That guy is a lolbertarian and was on Art Bell at least once
>big bird with laser gun under his wing
>han arrested for owning a gun
>Corporate Sector Authority
>robots called Castor and Bollux and he name had to be changed for the UK printing
wait, last one might have been Lando trilogy

G Webb? :)

black pigeon speaks?

i'm the CEO of cumloader

incorrect

You guys know art bell?! Mind blown. Bigfoot is real! (not really but damn)

im 5th cousin to the queen of england.

and the ancestor of a literal templar knight.

I'm the son of a Japanese politician, don't know how much that counts.

I listened to art belle interview some old catholic priest once. Shit was weird as hell.

So you're Shinzos kid?

I'm a highly successful fantasy author. Not Sanderson-tier, but I guarantee some of you faggots have read my stuff.

I fucked some fat chicks in my lifetime

1.FBI
2.CIA
3.NSA

they're pure scum aren't they. they act and do the same shit in every place on earth.

i hate hiphop music, its fucking retarded.

I'm the direct descendant of Charlemagne

im watching tv and drinking a negroni while laying on the couch.

and i haven't even taken my work boots off, if my fiancee knew she'd go apeshit.

i feel bad arse.