Famous people of Sup Forums check in. Pt. 3

Famous people of Sup Forums check in. Pt. 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePRZC_OulYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Dr. Phil.

I am a famous soap salesman, can't reveal my name otherwise my etsy store might recognize me

Believe it or not, I am Ryan Reynolds.

You'd have to be a major retard to admit you're a Sup Forumsack irl

Alex Jones checking in

im a top mod of the_donald and have access over the entire subreddit. been there for over a year. been on Sup Forums for 10 years. sorry for all the cancer ;-)

I'm Tara McCarthy. Not exactly famous, but I guess I'm alt right famous, if that's a thing

That'd be pretty cool. I feel like he'd be a secret conservative.

post pic of shoe on head
or I would not believe

are you friends w concernovich?

rt

Marco bellinelli here. Loved Mussolini

this isn't europe (cuckistan)

I almost believe you

doubt it

>Tara McCarthy
opinion on hitler and pol culture?

ive met a lot of pollacks at college ironically. kyfag here

You could say it right here right now and there's almost no way to prove it's you.

name my new kitten, Sup Forums!

Donald Trump here, just checkin' in on my fellow MAGA 'pedes. Tremendous!

meredith

fuck off with this shit. e-celebs are fucking degenerate. stop giving them shekels.

faggot leaf

turbo nigger

famous sleepy doctor here what up niggas

1% of ecelebs deserve attention. all else deserve gas chambers

go back to bed

Fellas you'd be surprised. There are a lot of hollywood and even music types that are conservative and you'd never be able to guess it from their public selves.

I'm in a well known (to people over 20) British band called Busted.

most influential man in the world here. AMA.

Alexandra

okey dokey i am feeling tired, anyone else sleepy here?

Chunky or smooth

id be mildly surprised, but it wouldn't be too crazy to fathom. I've been in circumstances where I was a leader in a large liberal swamp and couldn't express opinions because I'd be shunned.

Singles and i go to bed

K well fuck off

If you know anyone in Pretty Vicious tell them to post

Why are you not making sure that more pedos are busted?

Another Kentuckian here. I know two people that browse Sup Forums irl

Gurbaksh Chahal checking in

Not famous but I'm a NASA engineer working on the next Mars rover. I plan on sending a sketch of Pepe to space in 2020 (we all get to sign the rover, my signature will be Pepe)

James Ferraro

What is bullshit about Nasa?

There a few neighbors out here who have Hillary For Prison and Infowars bumper stickers. I assume they lurk here as well. northern ky btw, but we own land in central ky and western ky

Are there really any famous people browsing /pol right now? Like could they secretly by browsing /pol using an encryption network??
If you really are a famous person gib proof but not without harming your career or reputation .

>Attention
Attention
>Attention

Can someone post the previous threads?

you ask as if it's an either/or proposition. it isn't. what is more, the former can just as easily be made into the latter as the latter to the former. in either case, they're always and ever just a phase of each other.

godspeed

Step up your game ameritards.

I know 8 or so people irl that browse Sup Forums and another 10 or so who are strongly influenced by Sup Forums tier politics.

6 million jokes were popular back when i was in school. And social justice warriors were very unpopular outside of the principals office.

20 yo user here. GamerGate converted a shitload of people into at least James Damore levels of egalitarian.

Where's that faggot lineman for some shit nfl team?

You know, anons, it's really amazing how I could be calling a major government official or an A-list actor a nigger to their face and not even know it.

Hey guys, Billy Mays here.

Ty

never stop believing

It's me Sup Forums

>accio axe

t. Harry

Eastern ky here. Apart from a few Bern-out single moms, most people I know voted Trump. My county was like 85% Trump and Hillary lost to Bernie in the primary

henry kissenger is a friend of the family. I am the black sheep. we dont talk.

>I am a famous soap salesman
My wife got me some homemade shit from etsy...a real lye soap. It was a "bay-rum" odor, and it had a bay leaf in it. It was a very nice thing, and it worked very well.

Pikeville, ashland?

Tfw I might have called king kike's son a kike. He's posting pol memes on Facebook now.

you look fat in that picture, name your cat taylor

I'm glad you enjoyed the product. Be sure to tell your friends, most of my business is word of mouth! My personal favorite is a tangerine-scented lye soap made from coconut and palm oil

>not drawing a swaztika

Well that's rude

you're a kraut, absent therefore in you is any appreciation for theatrics. every scene must be brought to a swell; at first gradually the theme is established, next contraputal tension baiting interest, then crescendo, a calm, a flourish, and finally the bliss of an audience's aggregate angst absolved by the soothing harmonies of justice.
hell, son, the hero hasn't yet set foot on stage...and you wanna skip right ahead to the epilogue?
i imagine you've disappointed every woman you've ever prematured your way into.
what's become of the fatherland what sired Herr Mozart?
youtube.com/watch?v=ePRZC_OulYc

>the yardstick of civilization

Fuck you faggot. I'm going to vote AfD.

P.s. Red pill the world

Bump

ever notice how niggers never use soap? what could they mean by this?

sportacus here

be patient, my friend.

the deutch spirit will soon be kindled to a pitch not seen since Frederick t Great.

there are weapons depots ready and waiting all over germany. some for 'them' others for 'you'.

'they' will get their's first. but, in the end, 'you' will have your revenge.

AfD will seem tepid in the fullness of time.

i bet ryan gosling posts here too.

it aint true but if it were id make white babies with you

cucked euroboy has to hide his power level

>can you believe what these kikes are saying now?
>fucking degenerate tv fags
>I mean to think that someone actually care that Trump literally had 200% of the amount of scoops that everyone else did
>fucking fart-nigger gayturds

Pewdiepie probably posts here. CNN has been found here. I suspect Alex Jones, and Ann Coulter. I'm about 25% sure Donald Trump Jr. posts here, just judging by his semi-alt right talk.

Me, if I told you, I'd have to kill you.

>dat FBI crime statistic infograph

>should be sleeping
>instead I'm making shitty gimp shoops for a bunch of faggots I'll never meet
>tfw one needs to sort oneself oot

Is this a diaper??