As an artist myself, I am fucking offended that this 'politically correct' bullshit had tainted my passion...

As an artist myself, I am fucking offended that this 'politically correct' bullshit had tainted my passion. I honestly thought my escape from all this was safe from this but I guess I was wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ha3Q1MnCh0Q&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing is safe from the scourge of the delusional niggers and faggots.

lol I read the first three lines thinking "hey this person is based"

Now you know why we call it cancer. It infects everything and drains the joy from life.

You gonna help me collect wood and other hard fuel for the ovens or what?

>Blacks and gays are inferior and won't stand out without aid

Seems it's the art community that pushes much of the political correctness. So take a stand with them and hold the beach head

>black/woman/gay
>artist
top lmao

>As an artist myself

Post work

Understand this. The Social Justice warriors are the new Puritans. And the definition of a Puritan is someone who lies awake at night desperately afraid that someone, somewhere is having a good time.

gays are usually really good artists though

smearing aids poop on a canvas isn't art, sweatie

>gays are usually really good artists though
Gays are over represented among good artists, but gays are not usually good artists.

Where's that pic from?

shit's always been fucked.

forgot image

>white men can't draw

Um try again sweaty

Exactly correct

>a tag for black/women/gay artists
What the fuck are they talking about? All my favorite artists come from the same place anyways

niger tier

Straight, white, conservative, Christian music composer here.

I fucking hate postmodernism, art as accessible to the artist, lowered standards or that my channel was the only channel ever to be investigated despite having absolutely zero content with words. Well composed music is hate speech guys.

a lot of the best artist in history were gay fucking idiots. don't just count postmodern garbage either. gay men always existed and dominated above you heteroshits. they simply got married to a stupid whore or didn't marry at all. don't conflate the post sexual revolution gay shit to being a gay man.

gay men have higher iq and are more artistic than you hetero shitters

yes.

at what point did visual art begin to decline?
romanticism?
impressionism?

>gay men have higher iq and are more artistic than you hetero shitters
They're really not...

Most homos are conformists or collectivists, which means very low creativity and average or below average intelligence. The classical guys are all awkward, straight white guys.

BTW jazzers are degenerates or pure performers who sometimes write down something they improvise.

I do not know, but Louis Armstrong is a good point in music where it became more about glorifying the performer than respecting the composer. I think Pollock or Dada began the degeneration in visual art.

Oops already posted I'll go ahead and KMS

>I get offended when someone calls me an artist. It's the equivalent of calling me a drooling retard
makes me laff everytiem

know the feel breh
t. artfag

This is why fucking Sup Forums is better at making art than "trained" artists.

>kekistani flag
yes, you do that

Modern art is the relentless pursuit of novelty in a barren, overworked field. Drawing and creating is cool, being an artist isnt.

Thats why identity art is lowest tier art. For people who arent clever enough to innovate. Participation ribbon art.

>Nothing is safe from the scourge of the delusional niggers and faggots.

Umm, I think you mean white liberal.

That's actually good because that way we can ignore shit with those tags.

No one can call out your generic ethnic struggler art for being shit if they afraid it will offend you on ethnic grounds.

underrated post.

>No one can call out your generic ethnic struggler art
Yes we can.
>they afraid it will offend you on ethnic grounds.
It's not the offense, it's the public "I wanna broadcast that I care" backlash that follows is the issue. And that's were anonymity comes in, and why it's so important.

Funny because we all know the opposite is true. They tag black or gay because no one would care about their art otherwise

how do these people even get this way? It just boggles the mind

I don't remember where I picked it up, but when I found it I was reading about "dynamic symmetry" in art.
Really interesting concept, I'm not an artist or an art expert, but if you're interested this guy talks about it a lot:
youtube.com/watch?v=ha3Q1MnCh0Q&t=

This was my thought too

Graffiti
Art

Pick one and only one with no exceptions ever

this is her art: She calls this a ""painting"" but its just a photoshopped photo. There was no drawing involved in this picture