What is prison really like? i'm going to be sent there for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

what is prison really like? i'm going to be sent there for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

has anyone here done hard time? I need real advice. i'm scared shitless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0plg_ffRdc
youtu.be/9bA_JNNejMQ
adn.com/alaska-news/article/19-year-old-sentenced-50-years-murder/2010/11/12/
ktva.com/story/36256760/anchorage-man-sentenced-to-50-years-for-killing-caregiver
law.alaska.gov/press/releases/2017/DAO/082217-Jones-Gilmore-Jim.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VTdjoA8HeAM
youtube.com/watch?v=5D6CFbk9oNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think I'd go to prison... I'd find a different way to end things.

Prison where? Never done time but know some who have. Some places you can just keep your head down and do just fine. You will definitely see some shit though. Other places definitely will make for a hard fucking time.

Martin, just remember what Wu-Tang Clan said: C.R.E.A.M.

>t. Eric Clanton

define long time......... 10 yr 20 yr? more? 10 maybe can do it 20.. helium time.

Antifa pussy going to jail? kek

Why are you stupid enough to do something that illegal?

What'd you do?

Yeah he gonna get cream in his ass lmao

Don't take any "free" stuff. It's met to put you in their debts.

I know a dude thats in the real life version of the prison in GTAV. That said I don't have a fuckin clue. Just watch a bunch of prison documentaries I guess.

Faggots this is skreli pharma bro

prison is alaska

facing 50 years

it's a long story but I killed a guy and they thought it was intentional but it really wasn't

Stop posting this fucking thread
Sage

Don't snitch and don't be a punk, stand up for yourself. And all sex is consensual, prison rape is a meme

This is a fake thread that's been posted many times before. Sage and ignore guys.

muh guns

there's an entire youtube channel dedicated to it. in my opinion americans do it the worse by being overly harsh to inmates. in aus they're made to submit by other inmates with not much guard input

the russian ones are actually not bad either

a. Don't be a bitch, you gonna get them cheeks split
b. Don't try to act tough, you gonna get your wig split
c. Be amicable, be quiet, and do your time

First of all what race are you

I reckon it'll be peaceful in Alaska. 50 years is hella rough tho. Make sure to exercise, get in the best shape of your life. Suck up to guards and admin too, to hope to get time off for good behavior.

white

People do illegal shit all the time, He isn't stupid for doing it but IS stupid for getting caught.

Work helps pass the time. Porter, kitchen, landscaping, there's lots of work to be done. Have your family and friends write and send money. You'll learn all about the race politics

SAGE COPYPASTA

Just stick with your race and don't let anyone disrespect you

50 years? I'd run away to Russia

impressive, what did you do?
Also I suggest you find god now.

In burgerland, be respectful to COs. Find your race and do as they say. Pretty simple. keep your head down, read, work out, just do as you're told by first, your race, then the COs.

You'll be given an elder and just go with the flow.

>prison Alaska
If you ever try to escape use this movie for reference
>Runaway Train(1985)
youtube.com/watch?v=p0plg_ffRdc

Mate 50 years is the rest of your life so go wild now do what ever the fuck you want then blow your brains out

>americans are overly harsh
>russian ones are not bad

the fuck? Russians literally beat the shit out of their prisoners with impunity. American prisons aren't harsh enough in comparison, which has given way to more rowdiness and crime inside.

>killed a guy on accident
What the fuck

Dont go! Go live in the Okefenokee swamp or head for the amazon immediately. Are you really considering serving g a life term in prison?

boring

Artie Lange explains it

Starts at 3:37

youtu.be/9bA_JNNejMQ

well, I don't let anyone tell me what to do so it's not likely i'll let some other faggot inmates push me around. I know it sounds crazy but I figured i'd just start fights with random people on the first night and make a statement

Don't do that, nobody likes a nutcase

You out on bail? when is sentencing?

>alaska
Watch Runaway Train. Become Manny

adn.com/alaska-news/article/19-year-old-sentenced-50-years-murder/2010/11/12/

ktva.com/story/36256760/anchorage-man-sentenced-to-50-years-for-killing-caregiver

law.alaska.gov/press/releases/2017/DAO/082217-Jones-Gilmore-Jim.html

You should have thought of that before doing whatever it is you did.

my parents are rich, so they got me out on bail. the trail hasn't begun but I don't feel good about it even though I have a great jew lawyer

I think he's larping. If hes not alrping and doesn't do as his car(race) says he'll get raped and killed.

I doubt they just let you leave the country like that... He could probably hide out in the middle of Kansas or some shit for a few years.

from what i gather it's actually in the methods

specifically solitary confinement

Don't go. Run. A day in jail can turn into a life bit. Flee. You are gonna get locked up and the guys with the keys don't care about you, or worse. Get some revenge.

that's not me but I have heard of that case

>I know it sounds crazy but I figured i'd just start fights with random people on the first night and make a statement
Lmao you'll be dead within a day or suckin cock with no teeth nigga

This is a datamining thread m8.

Albeit if it is real in the slightest, he should just steal a Chinese krab boat and go to Mongolia.

It's going to ok, Martin

(no it isn't)

5 years. Its just boring. 0 rape anymore, just fights sometimes. I never got in a fight or had any trouble.

Bashir?

Okay first get a way to smuggle a shiv with you just in case just shove it up your ass or something. Learn to make tattoos, smuggle those equipment up your ass too. If somebody threatens you, tell you make tattoos or take that shiv from your ass.

>Suck up to guards and admin
That's a sure fire way to get fucking shanked, you ignorant nigger
>t. guy who did 14 months for petty shit when I was a libshit in my youth

Okefenokee is a huge swamp in georgia. He can always cross into south america with little money and a translation guide.

AAHAHAHAHAH I REMEMBER THIS KEK WHO MADE THIS SAME THREAD BEFORE. HE BASICALLY SHOT HIS NEIGHBOR AS AN ACT OF "INTIMIDATION" AND NOW HAS TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS

I've done county time but never state. Currently waiting to be charged for the following.
Wire fraud
Mail fraud
Conspiracy

I am on probation at the moment with a 18 month suspended sentence and owe 38,000 restitution. My life is over. Just waiting for the knock at the door. Was going to hero tonight, maybe tomorrow.

t. Paul Manafort

Don't accept any gifts, no matter how trivial (like a bottle of water).

Don't think you have to get involved in gangs.

Don't act like a punk and don't tolerate those acting like a punk to you.

Don't be a freak. You're at the mercy of your fellows, so know what they'll tolerate and what they won't.

If you're not already, get strong. You can use bags of water as weights. 8.5 lb per gallon.

Get involved in prison programs.

it's like highschool
with consequences of violence if you fuck up

I was locked away alone in a mexican prison for 5 years. Its what u think it os. Boring, boring, stare at cement walls, boring, days pass and either go crazy or u man the fuk up and realize u shudnt b there. I didnt do much just kill someone out of revenge

Holy shit this. Become Manny.

I fucking love that movie and I thought that I was the only one that even knew it existed.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTdjoA8HeAM

Mind your business, don't give people shit, be honest, never talk shit about people, work out, get letters coming in, read. If someone gives you serious shit you may have to fight them, even if you can't fight. If someone tries to fight you you're going to have to fight.
Try to stay calm because people will be looking for anything off when you first arrive. If you're not street smart you will have a hard time getting this. But generally if you stick to yourself and try to get things to keep you busy people will leave you alone so long as you're honest.

Really depends on what you did and the security level. Higher security you may need to stick with your race more.

OP IS A PAID SHILL ANONS
SAGE AND REPORT ASAP

The OP is probably a LARPing faggot who isn't even going to prison. Sage this thread.

I would do anything at that point, get a face reconstruction, anything but to become a lifer behind bars.

Act like an adult with boundaries, don't do stupid shit it gives others excuses to hurt you. Pick a hobby.

OP IS A PAID SHILL
SAGE AND REPORT ASAP

let me guess you tried to buy shit using a federal reserve bank routing number and your social security number as the account number

When the fuck are you going to prison, because these threads are getting really fucking old

>really going to go there
>a long time
>is on Sup Forums
>asking advice
>on Sup Forums
>obvious access to internet

Nigger are you retarded? Run while you still can.

>spot scene
That's a classic man. One of the best scenes in film history.

well, link the case.

50 years for second-degree? What do these retards think will happen if they start handing out eternal sentences? People are going to start going nuts because there's no point in even following the law.
Bad times ahead.

I'm surprised that if you're facing 50 years they let let you out on bond.

I mean that's a flight risk if I ever saw one.

Same post was being made once or twice aweek acouple months ago. Now this post is back, which means its obviously apart of the raid that has been going on tonight and the last couple days. The recent Pelosi incident and along with the news of Trump Tower being tapped, means the paid shills are going crazy. Also the recent FAILED CHIMP OUT IN STL kek
It must really suck to be these fucking brainwashed idiots. These shills must knwo by now that they are completely controlled and just simply are being raped.

OP might want to watch this scene though, might come in handy.

youtube.com/watch?v=5D6CFbk9oNw

Stop replying. Hes never going to prison, because thesde threads are just bots.

Bump

I need to stay anonymous and I don't want my lawyer to know i'm posting on Sup Forums because he said it might come up in the trial and damage my testimony

This

No, steroids.

How long does that all get in the slammer? Anything less than ten just get healthy and live till you're 95 and you'll gain life years. Criminal record is iffy though that is what scares me always.

Wasn't five years a little lenient for killing someone?

>27 year old Shalom Gilmore
Every time..

dude, you're in Alaska...

theres actual never ending wilderness out there. Disappear. tonight.

when are one of US going to become a janitor? we need to stop this stupid shilling crap.

second this, what have you got to lose OP? It's not that hard to learn to trap animals and find edible plants.

U redy, boi?

I likes ya and I wants ya
This can go down one of two ways
The easy or the hard way
The choice is yours

Don't do anything illegal. But, you know, if you happen to end up lost in the woods it may be better to live a few months as a free man.

youre a champ man. read your shit.
to be honest I kekd then I realized youre not bad.
If you need a place in canada to run away to let me know :)

To all the raiders from reddit: We are your masters now. You've come here because where you have been has been nothing but failure.

You had no choice but to pretend to understand in order to promote your misunderstandings.

if you are white stick with white folks, the Asians, Amer Indians will be cool to you too. if you get fucked with stand your ground, even if you get beat up other people will recognize you have a spine and life will get better

Well, the conspiracy alone is five years minimum.

If OP was facing murder charges he'd still be locked up unless he could cough up a fortune to get bailed out and that's assuming he was even offered bail.

Edible plant knowledge is extremely difficult and takes years to learn. Generally you have to have an expert show you a lot of the stuff as well.
But in any case, you can't survive in Northern areas on plants. Spruce needle tea, and pine bark provides vitamin C and some substance. But he's gotta trap and shoot.
(Obviously in a hypothetical situation of getting lost.)

haha most certainly

Its funny, I was a Correctional officer for about 7 years. When I see this movie I laugh at how much prison Isn't like this at least where I was. (I worked in a Maximum) The SJW's have slowly ruined the art of incarceration and treat these animals like victims. Its a total slap in the face to the people they have harmed.Its one thing to be professional to convicted felons but nowadays its just sad.