Thors Hammer

So there is a goy at my MMA gym who wears pick related. What are the chances he is an /ourguy/?

I have seen him wear t shirts from right wing local candidates too.

How do you casually ask someone in conversation is they are a white nationalist and if they want to be friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLbOMug8WXw
norskk.com/talk/2015/7/21/homosexuality-in-asatru
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/pwh/gayvik.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=g0swv1R3qdQ
icelandmag.visir.is/article/iceland-a-popular-wedding-destination-same-sex-couples
youtube.com/watch?v=sOp1a3gt6rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suck his fuckin dick.

bait it out of him first with simple memes added to your sentences

Is your area code 502 because is so thats me

might is right user

This is the cringiest thing I've ever seen on pol

Just be yourself and ask him some questions aboit what he likes. Start with something obvious like ice cream (everybody likes ice cream!). After he's nutted inside you and he's dozing off you can rub his chest, play with necklace, and ask him slyly if he's a natsoc.

if you guys ever meet eye contact in public, just smirk and do that chin nod.

then suck his dick.

It isn't. You're just a shill. And a bad one.

t. Christcuck
Go slurp some muslim feet for your pope

checked this is best answer

not OP but a 502 here, good to know. what part of town?

t. enlightened euphoric fedora tipper

You say, Hail Odin.

no it isnt
imbecile
right is right

if it were then all of the inquisitions of the dark ages would have been "right"

I don't know. Maybe you should try sucking his dick, faggot.

show him your samurai sword collection

Odin literally sipped man-nut.

>right is right

And who determines what is right exactly? The person with enough physical force to fight everyone that disagrees with them.

>kikestrian propaganda
Faggots were drowned in German bogs as well as moral degenerates.

>mfw

>How do you casually ask someone in conversation is they are a white nationalist and if they want to be friends?
You don't. Ask him if he's a pagan and specifically a devotee of Thor, see where it goes from there.

Or just go full autist and ask about Varg, left hand Odinisn, or Tyr the radical traditionalist journal.

Odin did some pretty womanly shit like dressing in womens clothes and performing seidr though. Slurping a bit of cum wouldn't be too much of a stretch past that.

Ask him if his power level is above or below 1488

>le greenberg quote

Every fucking time

It's not gay if it gives you magic powers.

Tell him he is a big guy.

Greenberg just cited the work of some white people from the 70s. He didn't originate those ideas.

You don't. Never reveal your power level. Flirt with the idea of revealing yourself but never do. In class last week I had to give a group presentation about the evil nazis and how they used the process of aryanization to remove (((them))) from economic life and used the banks to confiscate all of (((their))) assets for the state.

Immediately, I was tempted to pose the question, how is this any different than what happened in Rhodesia when Mugabe stole the boers land to give to the nigger? This would be too much of an affront to the idea that colored can not be racist and only the Nazis could expropriate wealth. I would also reveal myself for what I believe.

I instead posed the question, Is taxation which is the government forcibly expropriating our wealth through taxation legal/just? My reasoning I gave was that I was a simple lolbertarian and was against government intrusion. The question sparked a huge outcry amongst the more liberal classmates. Some spoke up and said they were against the government seizure of wealth in certain areas and would go no further.

Be careful how you present yourself. If this goy seems alright workout with him and maybe hang out later. Just do not go full 14/88 immediately.

Ask him if you can suck his dick. If he knocks you out he's probably a white nationalist. If he lets you blow him you found out that you and him are gay.

MALE VITALITY. also its not gay because they were dead

100% he is an autist worth talking to.

Very high chance, I've never seen anyone wear one who wasn't /ourguy/. Just get to know him, or just ask him about Asatru.

All you faggot gym rats -- buncha' idiots! you tell that cunt bastard with the 'thor' necklace he's a fuckin' idiot. Tell him about Jesus Christ. Fuck Jews.

J youtube.com/watch?v=kLbOMug8WXw

Faggot toleration was never part of Europe.

Ask him if he is folkish or universalist.
If the former, good chance he is one of us, more or less. If the latter, he swallowed the Jew pill.

>fuck jews
>worship a jew

When will jews and christcucks learn?
Sup Forums is a pagan board

Can you source that he wore women's clothes and performed seidr?

dude whats so wrong about self improvement, exercise leads to greater strength, stanima and mental well-being

It's in the story of Thor and Harbard exchanging insults across the river.

Just look him in the eye and ask

Deus?

and if he says vult, insta bfff and suck his dick.

Wtf is everyone on pol from Louisville?!?!

this warms my heart. i thought all hope gone in this faggot cesspool.

Greenberg made a citation of Lokesenna, he didn't just put it in there. The Norse put it in there and Greenberg cited it.

>Faggots were drowned in German bogs as well as moral degenerates.

>this one guy who said this one thing about this one group means that these other things happened in all groups remotely related to that one group
You're a dummy. The Germans weren't even blond or Scandinavian. When the Romans painted them or sculpted them they did it with brown hair plus short and stocky frames.

>being so retarded you follow a religion that is 90% made up modernist bullshit
>not knowing the nazis were slavic vedics

Jesus was not a 'Jew', When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Jesus was from Judea. Jesus is Son of God/Man. Those who deny the father, deny the son.
There's nothing wrong with 'self-improvement' the Bible encourages handwork and exercise.

Better "made up" Euro stuff than drinking deep the jew cum that is christcuckery

As someone who was active in the pagan community I would say about 20% of those who wear this are actually /ourguys/

A lot of quasi-hippies are into viking religion and culture and completely ignore the stark contradictions in their world view

Living in Louisville must be a redpill for many.

East end is comfy, people are friendly, bad things are rare.

West end is dindu country, trash everywhere, people killed/robbed all the time.

>muh Tacitus muh bogs XD
No.

Neopagans (Asatruar) talking about why homosex is fine
norskk.com/talk/2015/7/21/homosexuality-in-asatru

A more scholarly article about bagans bumming each other
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/pwh/gayvik.asp

Asatru gay marriage in Iceland (yes, even they're cucked)
youtube.com/watch?v=g0swv1R3qdQ

Hilmar, the head honcho of heathenry, is fine with homos
>The pagan belief is very inclusive and we welcome all; gay and straight, Icelandic and foreign," says Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson
icelandmag.visir.is/article/iceland-a-popular-wedding-destination-same-sex-couples

A pagan who lifts is probably fascist.

The cum is a reoccurring theme with you.
Remind me, what religion has all of Europe been following for about two millennia and which religion is only observed by larpers that follow a one eyed cum drinker?

Come to the light all ye larpagan faggots

They are true Europeans, they are moral degenerates.

>come to le larping as a shitskin kike while worshiping a shitskin non European who didnt speak our languages

Odin and Thor are dead. It's time to move on m8.

true, my redpilling came from having to deal with west end for work and school.

>while worshiping a shitskin non European who didnt speak our languages
You do know the Eddas place Odin and Thor as Hellenic Turks, right?

Could someone photoshop a Thor hammer smashing a Christcuck cross? Thor nailing the King Jew also sounds hilarious.

Nice try shitskin.

sounds like a facebook mom who just discovered wiccanism

A must read for any Larpagans who want to learn the way of Christ and his Thanes who battled ferocious demons on their way to Fortress Jerusalem

t. "maybe if I call out my shitskin brothers the white man will accept me"
We will never accept you.
Whites do not have identity crises

You don't speak ancient Norse.
There is no non-modernist Norse doctrine.
Asatru is bastardized Vedism. Which is Slavic Hinduism. Which itself is a mongrelized religion of the pre-cataclysm younger dryas world.
To be a modern 'Norse Pagan' is to be so painfully ignorant that it is deserving of any and all mockery.

And Odin still sipped nut.

>(((greenberg))) from (((vice)))

Are you really trying

>Asacucks
>Not worshipping Nyyrikki, Ilmarinen or Ukko the almighty and his brethren

autism

More info about the Heliand
youtube.com/watch?v=sOp1a3gt6rk

Fuck off shitskin, Christians arent white.

English is Germanic, ignorant nigger.

Nice.

Odin did not slip nut you stupid fucking nigger, continue worshipping your kike, I dont care you at all.

Christisnity is the same as Islam.

You're completely retarded man.

Just because some kike categorized modern Nordic languages as Germanic in the 19th century, doesnt mean Old-Norse has any relation to the germanic languages. Look at Icelandic and tell me how much of that is Germanic.

Ask him if 14 sets of 88 reps is the right amount

See how he responds

Same reason Im not Muslim.is why Im not Christian, Shitskin non white religions, I do not want to worship shitskin jesus or any of his kikes as prophets.

>Christisnity is the same as Islam.
>Taoism is the same as Confucianism
>Zoroastrianism is the same as Semitic Paganism
>Nordic Paganism is the same as Greek Paganism
>Ancestor Worship is the same as Nature Worship

>thinking pagans thought odin was a god in the sense like jesus the christ
>thinking pagans actually interpret the history of their gods in this way

Pagans interpret the gods as a way of life, or in symbolic gesture, they don't think these stories are events that chronologically occured, it's all symbolism and virtue, and so people would make up stories about the gods, there are thousands of poems and stories written about them, all being different in time and interpretation

so odin drinking sperm at the gallows of corpses could mean something along the lines of the new generations gain wisdom from the dead

seeing as odin represents wisdom, and he drinks the seed of fertility, specifically on occasions of greeting the dead

But you have to be a braindead christard to see religion as events that people actually thought occured, so you just see this as, le gay god is gay, it's no wonder 90% of this board base is composed of traps and closeted fags

>Christians arent white
Oh, you're just a retarded mulatto.

The only intelligent thing Varg has ever said was "Paganism was not and is not a religion, it is a culture."

He's not wrong tho

You care enough to sperg like a retarded larper.

You have to have a low IQ to choose literally made up 'Odinism' over Vedism. If you absolutely had to choose an Aryan religion.
You're so fucking stupid that you don't even realize your 'religion' is as much a modern inception as Wicca is and just as retarded.

Chridtians are the same as White Muslims, non white subhumans who belong in Israel not Europe.

*tips autism*

>defending the drinking of cum
Degenerate as fuck.

Jakob Grimm was not Jewish and his Law applies to all Germanic languages, including Norse and its descendents.

Norse has gone through the 1st Lautverschiebung and is consequently Germanic. If you knew Old High German or Old Saxon, or even Middle High German then Old Norse woudn't seem so weird.

All I said was Odin sipped nut.
Which he did.
The larpers carried the spergery from there.

Fucking pagans who wirship white gods white culture and white race, worship are le based kikes.