Mark my words Sup Forums :

Mark my words Sup Forums :
In a year or two I'm going to shoot up a gay club or a libtard/antifa demonstration

Make it a day or two. There hasn't been a good happening in ages

the pasta will flow

Do it in the name of allah faggot

This is not a pasta I lost all reasons to live so if o have to go I'll contribute in making the world a better place in the process

Do a falseflag and pose as a commie

Just do it already or stop saying "I'd totally do this like a w*cked badass man..."

ahallu fagbar style?

Obviously I will pose as an LGBT fag

Bullshit. If you were you would do it right now and not "in a year or two."

Yes

Bullshit spaghetti

I need to prepared

Who does not dream of this? WHO CAN SAY THAT THIS IDEA DOES NOT GIVE THE BEST WOOD?

user, if you do a happening, can you make a bunch of Pro Hillary posts on various social medias before.

And then go after Bernie tards....

2 for 1 special??

>Italy
knock yourself out champ

If u do it , just know you are a good guy and probaly going to heaven , i love you

THIS

aaaaaaaaand that's how you get a party van sent to your house. don't do that, you retard.

FUCK just saw you're in Italy.

Dress up as an Allahu Akbar then take out a bunch of African invaders

WASTE!
Jew targets are the most effective to the world's plight

Will you kill yourself at the scene or try an escape?

Enjoy Mexican prison.

Hope the cartel boys, turn your little butthole into a tossed taco salad.

Stupid asf to say that shit on here you retard

I'm proxying obviously

no you faggotus maximus, you're supposed to burn down a centro sociale and kill everyone that tries to escape

Kill myself

> Jews

> In Italy

??

DO IT FAGGOT

Columbine is a good reference, such that, they had bombs and back up plans and were very effective... despite killing library geeks, which is lame af

Do it tonight faggot.

Are you a fellow Fatburger in Burgerland?

take a nigger cop down too

>Mexican prison

Disappointing, imagine the livestreams if you tried to drive to the Mexican border or something after shooting up a club.
The threads would be very comfy

Start now. Get that fagbook running. Make a slow decent into your "new" personality. And get rid of some commies. This is all of course after telling you not to do anything and live normally

SHOUT SOMETHING COOL IN LATIN
You absolutely have to shout something cool in latin

True! I think we (you) can take this event to a new level and film the get away attempt and the whole build up to destruction as well. I mean, why go out in one quick event when you can make a whole vlog about it?

Don't. Do you really need that kind of drama in your life?

I spent time in Italy. I loved it so much. The Vicenza area between Colli Berici and Colli Eugenie.

t. cucked lib bitch

Don't do it. White shitlibs are redpillable.

Pose? Come on user, we can tell you like to get shitted

make it a gay club... and start posting commie muzzie propaganda so media doesnt go into a frenzy about muh ebil nazi

As long as you only kill niggers we're good

>I'll contribute in making the world a better place
by making people sympathetic to these groups and giving the msm fuel to use against us
bravo *slow clap*

>american education

convert to Islam first to secure your virgins in heaven, pastarian

Hello FBI/CIA

Are you waiting two years because you want to train? You're going to start off ringing doorbells and running away, then work up to shooting someone?

Make sure you use the correct ammo user , you will be doing god's work . Start planning now and make sure it is on a special holiday for fags and commies , keep us informed .

Hmmm.. seems to be a lot of threads like this tonight.

stop thinking about doing it faggot.
i'm not even kidding, it's that easy.
we don't need violence yet.
we're still on the ballot box phase.