What was the best moment of Obama's presidency?

What was the best moment of Obama's presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijFPMrptrwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When it ended.

Check'd fpbp

Checked.

When he left

/thread

/thread

ohhhh bb

OBAMA WON
YOU LOST
GET OVER IT

The part where he dismantled Guantanamo Bay

He did what Bush couldn't. Kill Osama Bin Laden. (It's right there!)

Who's got the 444 info on these?

I think Mr. Obama would agree, too.

He singlehandedly destroyed the Democratic party nationwide.

When him and george bush danced at a dead cops funeral after allying with the media to cause a nationwide anti police hysteria

>osama died of kidney failure in 2003 in an isolated cave in northern afghanistan

t. cia agent

I'll give it to trips, but I would consider starting the race war a close second place.

When he got on the helicopter and flew away.

/thread

Thread winner!!!

Him crying a blu blu blue on his podium and storming out of the room when congress wouldn't pass his gun grabbing bill after Sandy Hook.

Kek. FPBP

Checked and keked and fpbp. In hindsight I would also rate the moment Obama mocked Trump to his face at the White House Correspondents Dinner as a high point. He really fucked up by doing that.

AT LEAST I WILL GO DOWN AS A PRESIDENT

People here make fun of liberals claiming that people don't like Obama because he's black but that's literally Sup Forums

Poor Obama. He tried so hard and got so far

>Le killed Osama bin Lead-filled with his bare hands
Yeah, I can't let that go, user.

Mine too.

>Obama: Hey we killed Osama
>America: NO WAY? AWESOME! Where's the body?
>Obama: Well, we like totally threw it in the ocean immediately because we wanted to respect Islam and we didn't want his grave to become a shrine.
>America: Wait, what? Did you take any pictures?
>Obama: Nah bro. We ain't got time for that.
>America: What about video? I mean he's the most wanted man in the world. He killed thousands of Americans. People want closure.
>Obama: WHY ARE YOU QUESTIONING ME? DO YOU HATE AMERICA? I'LL SEND YOUR ASS TO GITMO BAY!!

checked, keked, /thread, include me in the screencap, etc.

Do you honestly think he's still alive? When even Al-Qaeda has admitted his death? That if the U.S. lied, he wouldn't take the opportunity to humiliate them?

I don't get this conspiracy theory

The first time he gave Michelle a boner in public

Checked

They killed him, people want proof. Not hard to provide a picture. Allegedly the whole killing was caught on video. Show it to us. The man killed 3000 American citizens. This isn't conspiracy, this is common sense.

Fuck off Obama

I thought Hillary did that

Indeed.

And when he had to clap for Trump getting sworn in

underrated

checked and fpbp

But in the end nothing really mattered

Oh, please. The Obamaton was such a stuffed shirt. He had (((bankers))) whispering in his ear the entire time, and a lapdog media saying his farts didn't stink. I've never viewed him as a nigger, even if he was a half-breed, and those tend to favor their African genes. He was just a red diaper baby who happened to be mulatto, and there's no convincing me that an Illinois Senator who came out of friggin' nowhere wasn't groomed his entire life for the gig. The Deep State just didn't want Hilary because of her hard-to-cover body count and notorious, demonic temper. They wanted a mulatto celebrity to lend a good aspect to their usual power consolidations and cronyism.

flawless post

>trips
>fpbp
>dank burn

Fuck you, its not fair

>osama wasnt part of the cia too

> Wacking Bin Laden and feeding him to the sharks
> Black President makes MUH RACE cucks seethe
> Saved Car industry for 5 minutes
> No new wars

Also most Trumcuck voters and Sup Forums faggots only lived under Obama and won't realize that he did a good job until they plunge deeper and deeper into poverty voting for Republicans. Keep it up.

chequed

Getting an arab kenyan jew to LARP as an American black man is one of the greatest tricks ever pulled by the zog media.

kek is with u user

When it ended

this

Jesus is Lord.

He doesn't really look like he cares that much. I wonder if this moment (the one where's he's clapping and smiling) is expert showmanship, or if its when he's towing the liberal line with lines like "at least I'll go down as a President". Like, what if Obama doesn't really give a shit one way or the other for politics and just does and says what he needs to get ahead and provide a good life for himself and his family?

fpbp fucking checked.

He was a good president, all things considered. He surrounded himself with intellectuals of all stripes. He had a measured response to intellectual crises, although I disagree with the way Libya was handled. A lot of the things people give him flak for, like the stimulus, ACA, or TPP, I support. He was nowhere near as "radical" as the right made him out to be. He was a cleaned up Bill Clinton, and in my view that's a positive.

include me in the screen cap

When he moved out.

>He

Just the state of brainlets

He was just being a good sport

Their first meeting together was awkward af

I think the massive economic recovery was.

Probably when his troops killed Bin Laden.

Sup Forums can't handle truth like this user. Lost cause.

Checked, but my personal favorite moment was when he flaunted his erect penis to the press and the one lady said it made her uncomfortable and then lost her job.

Second favorite was his quote that his ears had never heard a sweeter sound than the Islamic call to prayer. If you didn't know we were in for subversion by then you were an urban retard.

If intellectuals can only grow an already bloated, inefficient state, fatally poison the medical system of a nation, and inflame racial tensions to a degree that hasn't been seen for decades, then they aimed for Clinton but got Carter.

When he said that Trump "would not be President" then Trump became President

Him winning the nobel peace prize for being black.

Nigger, I've lived thru carter, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Onegro the wonder chimp and now Trump.
Stop projecting, you fucking nigger apologist
>he a gud boy, he dindu nuffins and WUZ a gud prezidint
See

>G.O.A.T.

How do you know he was alive at all post 9/11?
some faked video tapes?

when it was over.

Perfect.

He wasn't a real guy, he was portrayed by an American named Tim Osman.

> fatally poison the medical system of a nation

things were just peachy before the ACA passed, right? yeah nah I'm pro reform, but healthcare costs in this country are and have been ridiculous. it was necessary so that elderly people in Kentucky could afford nursing homes and cancer treatment. the number one source of bankruptcy in this country is medical treatment. i don't support single payer.

>inflame racial tensions

how? are you talking about the beer summit thing? tacitly supporting the notion that racial profiling is bad?

>then they aimed for Clinton but got Carter.

huh

that time during '12 when the hullabaloo about churches and contrxeption was happening, when he ATTEMPTED TO HAVE NUMEROUS CHURCH CARDINALS REMOVED FROM THEIR POSITIONS AND INSTALL HIS OWN GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES IN THEIR PLACE
search engine it niggers, shit is crazy

Checked
/thread
fpbp

that picture is bullshit by the way

international *

the end of it

election night 2012
came home from work
roomate looks at me
I shake my head
"can't believe we re-nigged'
he laughs

>trips
FUCK YOU OBAMA, KEK HAS SPOKEN!

The medical system was wounded before Obama took office. The whole concept of someone else who isn't blood paying for your medicine and therapy is flawed, anyway. The fact that you randomly bring up Kentuckians tells me you're trying to be manipulative, anyway.
Do you think Black Panthers intimidating voters and Black Lives Matter were events that just spontaneously emerged from the ether, user?
Jimmy Carter. Do you need a history book?

Trump's inauguration

When his daughters deepthroated an icecream

I had to admit one thing. Obama is a big reason why Hillary Clinton never became president. He blocked her chances for 8 years, then Trump came along and finally killed her dream for good.

For that reason alone I'm okay with Obama.

He cried because a bunch of fucking kids died you fa ggot

Best moment for him? Getting to announce the death of Osama Bin Laden. Best moment for America? When Trump was elected.

I see, I see. Bullshit, is it? Do tell me, Mr. Baby Boomer Democrat, how I DIDN'T lose my previous plan with my insurer. Explain the fine details of how I can only get fewer hours than I did at my job. I'm all ears to discover that my local hospital will also accept my company's coverage, despite it clearly not being the case at all.
Because according to my eyes, ears, and memory, all of these things did, in fact, happen, and are still relevant. Maybe you want to bring up a family in Boise, Idaho who had a bang-up experience with Obamacare instead, eh? That could sway me!

youtube.com/watch?v=ijFPMrptrwE

No he cried because he's a fucking jew sociopath imitating human emotion to advance his gun grabbing agenda.

>"So, all of us need to demand that Congress be brave enough to stand up to the gun lobby's lies. All of us need to stand up and protect its citizens. All of us need to demand governors, and legislators and businesses do their part to make our communities safer.

>We need the wide majority of responsible gun owners, who grieve with us every time this happens and feel like your views are not being properly represented, to join with us to demand something better.

>And we need voters who want safer gun laws, and who are disappointed in leaders who stand in their way, to remember come election time.

>I mean, some of this is just simple math. Yes, the gun lobby is loud and it is organized in defense of making it effortless for guns to be available for anybody, anytime.

>Well, you know what? The rest of us, we all have to be just as passionate. We have to be just as organized in the defense of our kids. This is not that complicated. The reason Congress blocks laws is because they want to win elections. If you make it hard for them to win an election if they block those laws, they'll change course, I promise."

How is this not considered the most disgusting piece of political exploitation of all time?

"AH BLU BLU BLU STOP THE NRA AND EVIL REPUBLICANS AND GET RID OF GUNS OR YOU LOVE DEAD KIDS"

>The fact that you randomly bring up Kentuckians tells me you're trying to be manipulative, anyway.

I brought it up because I'm from Kentucky. I can take a picture of my drivers license or something if you don't believe me. Medicaid expansion helped a lot of people here.

So I assume you want to do away with the welfare state completely? No safety net, just let them die?

Black Panthers haven't been a potent force in society since the 70s, gimme a break. I more or less agree with a lot of the stances BLM has. I'm opposed to racial profiling and broken windows policing.

>Jimmy Carter. Do you need a history book?

uh, what? I've read biographies about him. They're different beasts. Obama is more of a New Democrat in the vein of Bill Clinton... but I'm not really sure what angle you're coming at when you make this comparison

This right here.

>osama
>an actual terrorist and not cia
Hokay.
>best part
so many highlights.
>wrecks nation
>first nigger president is most corrupt that he will die in prison
>michael's ((((elegant)))) shoulders
>singlehandedly destroys entire left forever
>those teleprompters
>first nigger president is a thousand times stupider than even bill clinton
>the nobel prize
>the (((press)))
>i-i-i-i-ff i-i-i-if-ifif-iffif-ififi okey doke

OBAMA WON BY MASSIVE CHEATING
FUCKER HAD ILLEGALS AND HIRED VOTES VOTING MULTIPLE TIMES WITH FAKE NAMES
FUCK OFF CUNT

fake news

>t. nigger kike
>samefag
kill yourself sharia. or i will. tick tock.
no. he is a moloch-worshipping baby-eating deadnigger.

Yes, I'm from Appalachia, just not Kentucky. God bless Wendell Berry, by the way.
Oh, for... Yes, user, I want to drag mamaw out back and shoot her in the head, but only if I get to torture her first. I also eat babies and worship Satan, secretly.
Hospital beds used to cost not much more than a stay at a hotel. What happened? Within my lifetime, doctors did home visits. How did this change? The essence of the matter is that we wanted to treat someone who spends years and years at medical school like a public servant, like they owed us their time and skill. Though price fixing, politics, and importing too many different peoples, we overburdened the system. Obama just made things worse, so now it's probably gonna' die. Get friendly with your granny woman, hon'!

Lord have mercy, I have this kind of dispute with my mommy every dang day...

Look, we're Southrons, so we're localists at heart. But you're going to have to respond with more than "Nuh-uh!" and look at the bigger picture.

When he gave Iran the ability to inevitably create nuclear weapons which they WILL use on Israel. Say what you want about O'Beezey being a retarded nigger communist, but the man really shafted the yids in a way my boy Addy couldn't.