Sacked for saying she'd vote No on same sex marriage. Dumbass owner thinks it was the right decision for her business

Sacked for saying she'd vote No on same sex marriage. Dumbass owner thinks it was the right decision for her business.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/work/at-work/its-not-okay-to-be-homophobic-canberra-contractor-sacked-for-vote-no-facebook-post/news-story/4ed027f47b5810e87036450054a8b6dd
youtube.com/watch?v=-4xTzuLXTIU
capitalkidspartiescanberra.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

news.com.au/finance/work/at-work/its-not-okay-to-be-homophobic-canberra-contractor-sacked-for-vote-no-facebook-post/news-story/4ed027f47b5810e87036450054a8b6dd

>out and proud about their beliefs
>a risk for the well-being of children
Really gets the noggin joggin.

Who the hell thought of the term "homophobe"? Not only do the roots not coincide with the usage at all but the usage is fucking dumb too because nobody is afraid of faggots.

since when where they concerned with the well-being of children?

Certainly not when people were making the exact same argument AGAINST gay marriage ten years ago.

holy shit, virtue signaling libs really think they are the saviors of humanity or some shit.
how can she talk about freedom of speech and say its not okay to vote how you want in the same paragraph?
>people who dont like faggots are a danger to the children

fucking god damn this is infuriating

When are we going to get the results?

It's a propaganda phrase and women's brains are wired to absorb and regurgitate propaganda without critical thought.

I'm yet to hear a yes votter explain to me the difference between genderless de facto coupling and "marriage," and with that, they're also yet to address the very real concerns of the right wing that this is a prelude to justify social engineering.

I refuse to vote because the yes voters spam bullshit about love and equality whilst the no voters aren't even trying. Both sides of this debate are retarded.

>it's hate speech
Everything you don't like it
>it's about equality
Is it? Then what's gay de facto? If that's not good enough, where is the equality for all those young boys bullied by adult female teachers in the name of socially engineering the gay into them?

>homophobic
Am I? Or maybe the taste of social engineering I got was too bitter and I'd rather my future son didn't get it at all.

I'm being deadly serious, if de facto gay marriage is exactly the same, legally, as de facto straight marriage, this is about social engineering and that alone is a good reason to vote no. I am not homophobic, I just need the bullying of young boys by adult female teachers to end.

>I am not homophobic
Shut up you giant faggot

We aren't afraid of them, they are afraid of us

>someone reply with generation of revenge poster, can't find it

Classic "think about the children" argument

So what's the name of her company?

youtube.com/watch?v=-4xTzuLXTIU

>yay democracy
>HOW THE FUCK YOU DARE TO VOTE DIFFERENT THAN ME, LOSE A JOB AND DIE OF HUNGER!
Not sure if they actually try to intimidate people into changing opinion, if someone fired me for an opinion it would only encourage me to keep it.

Need to vote no cause the media is going for no one voting expect for YES meme

Victoria, Australia has teachers who are literally practicing social engineering. This usually means bullying the most intelligent not ugly person. The fact that we have adults bullying children as their protector is disgusting.

This is basically social engineering, they basically bully children to modify their behaviour as adults and it's very difficult to recognise all the ways they've changed you (usually it's giving you an anti-PUA mindset) and even more difficult to rectify these changes.

This is something very, very bad and not everyone is capable of fixing this. If absolutely all gay marriage actually means is wider societal acceptance, then the only way to achieve this is through social engineering which will inevitably mean bullying young boys by adults.

There's just no response to this fear I have and I speak to some very intelligent people. That this is just a survey and doesn't mean anything is absolutely not reassuring. If I'm right, then a yes vote is absolutely reckless.

That the media is for it is not an argument.

the book faces mmadlin/posts/1728871614083563

Thank you, almost nobody points this out. It's a strawman from the left, the same as "reverse racism" but not as obvious.

>mfw i don't know a single person voting Yes

Social engineering through social media and in school like if they start teaching same sex education is schools whos next who could possibly be get there foot in that door now open if gay marriage happens which realistically i think it will cause shits rigged probably like alot of other places in the world. Thats my argument

My comment was solely in response to your "I'm not a homophobe" comment. The social engineering is the same monster as the homosexual agenda, as it is with the communist agenda, as is anything that undermines and destroys western thought. Get with the times, guy. There's only one fix to our problems, and here's a hint, it's not taking a centrist position.

is gay marriage legal across your entire country?

are churches refusing to do it?

No shit, but if I can prove that I'll make waves. I can't, so instead I'm telling people I'm sceptical and that homos have failed to convince me.

It's a little worse than that, teachers literally encouraged children to bully me. This is what I don't want, I don't want literally encouraged bullying of children who are clearly not capable of being gayed into a gay relationship.

You think it's just sex ed classes? No, it's right down to marking them lower so they don't go to university (it's merit entry here) and make those poor non white non men feel like only white men can excel at university.

Social engineering is really bad here, because despite the authorities not being too left wing, the women absolutely are and they become the majority of the teachers.

I do not believe there should be any consequences for gay relationships, but no one can convince me making gay people feel better about being gay justifies child abuse.

I might McVeigh her business because I can't associate my planet with her beliefs

>saying no to me is literately fear!!!!
>you cannot refuse me or my beliefs or else you are being oppressive, you fucking bigot, you should be fired and killed for wrongthink!
>asshole!

So basically like those forced diversity classes James Damore talked about, correct>

>3. I don't want homophobes working for me, especially in an environment with children.

think shes got this 1 the wrong way round kek

No, that's one class that's over within hours. I mean every day the teacher is literally abusing any boy that's clearly never going to be gay and tries to create a culture amongst the kids where masculinity is frowned upon. This literally happened at my high school.

Is this not grounds for legal action. If the person fired is good at there job and typically performs well. She has admitted to firing someone not based on performance which may be illegal?

According to the wording in her post the girl didn't even say that she personally was voting no, just that it in general it was OK to vote no.

George Christiansen just wrote a letter to the human rights Council on her behalf saying she was illegally terminated simply for holding a belief, this could have done keks in it. That bitch has been inundated with "get fucked" messages she'll crack easily.

It's VERY illegal.

I'd imagine it was a bloke getting fired but unconfirmed

sorry for the kikebook post but this AUS federal politician just wrote a letter to the human right council so this might have some legs in it for kek value

it was a woman

well that's great... now he or she can sue here.

>"This contractor being let go ... was not because I oppose her views on marriage equality.

>“She was let go because her actions showed she is extremely out and proud about her views on homosexuals ... I stand by my decision to let go of this contractor and her actions since being let go have justified for me that I made the right choice in doing so.”

Is this what cognitive dissonance sounds like?
>I didn't fire her because I disagree with her opinion
>I just fired her because she has this opinion that I disagree with

>I mean every day the teacher is literally abusing any boy that's clearly never going to be gay and tries to create a culture amongst the kids where masculinity is frowned upon.
this is why i immediately kick anyone who is a teacher or has a connection to one out of my life the moment i find out about it.

>Against same-sex marriage = hate speech

This is why normies should be executed

here she is posing naked while pregnant

>me mum is voting no

genuinely fucking shocked, she has a fair few gay friends.

I'm not Australian but this makes me much less tolerant toward all gays.

Good job gays, everybody hates you.

capitalkidspartiescanberra.com/

Seems creepy.. Maybe the boss Lady was projecting