What am I missing here?

>be mentally ill
>need help but don't know what to do any more
>decide to commit suicide by cop
>leave three suicide notes in your dorm
>call 911 and claim there's a dangerous man lurking around campus with a knife and a gun
>go outside and start lurking with an exacto knife waiting for the cops to show up
>cops roll up
>start losing it, shouting "shoot me!"
>cops tell you to drop the knife
>refuse to drop the knife for 5 minutes
>start menacingly advancing towards one of them
>get shot

>50 people riot the following night, burn a cop car, allege police brutality and anti-LGBT discrimination, call for the abolition of the police, the college, and the state
Why are so many leftists on twitter defending the rioters? How can you possibly spin this situation to put the police in the wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2668&v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These people are all either mentally ill or retarded.

I hope this answers your question.

They are all conspiring to commit mass suicide by paramilitary.

>Chopping your dick off makes you want to die.

>trying to rationalize the actions of a political group defined by mentally ill retards who for all means and purposes behave as though they are afflucted with degenerative brain disease

Why would anyone ever believe otherwise?

these are the growing tendrils of an insurgency. soon violence against any of the "bad guys" (cops, wypipo, "nazis") will be celebrated openly

I'd like to say I have hope that trump will save us, but jared and ivanka seem to have him completely cucked

Apparently he was intersex, the .0001% of people who have a legitimate claim to the "them" pronoun. Male/female genitalia, a hermaphrodite.

Remember, the Alt - Right actually loves the cops. They should ally with the citizens who support them.

maybe everyone in the alt right should join the police force. seems like a pretty quick path to being able to protect the people lawfully.

this

I wrote a song about it, wanna hear it? Here it go
> a tranny went down to Georgia, he was
> lookin for some cock to steal
> xe was outta his mind, wantin it in his
> behind, and was willing to make a deal
> when he came across officer Suzy out >on patrol and lookin hot
>as he walked up in jealous rage she said
> xir lemme tell ya what
> i bet you didnt know this but im
> oppressed by the patriarchy too
> and i dont care to use them, they're so ill
> make a bet with you
> now you play a mighty fine woman xir
> but give this TERF her due
> i bet a speer dot of gold against your
> manhole that says im better than you
> xe said that my names Shultzy and
> I live in sin
>and ill take that bet you dumb cishet
> and prove that women can be men
> fire in the car park, run child run
> theres trannies in the house of the risin
> sun

They are brainwashed beyond repair. So deep in their ideology, they are not able to comprehend any other arguments or viewpoints.

Hence, brainwashed into retardation.

I wasn't paying attention after this happened, there was a riot?

Damn it makes sense - the self loathing must be intense.

Nice song you got there

fuck you I started reading this in les claypools voice

Whats this about suicide notes? Where was his dad?

Outside agitators. I'm not even kidding.

Trannies are weird as hell. They can be hot at first glance (they're men and know how to please men) but then you realize they're actually guys. I don't care if you wanna be tranny but don't expect normal guys to want to be near you.

That was probably his problem. Was brainwashed to think he could be a woman, but then realized nobody liked it.. AFTER he screwed up his life.

A homo masonic cop would never shoot one of their own.

That's bullshit and you know it. Lefties just push that to make him seem less like the lunatic he is

Nah just when cops are harassing blacks, LGBTs or other groups. If they get pulled over for speeding you can bet your ass that "fuckin pig" is on repeat in their minds.

Does anyone have the text from the suicide notes? I need a cozy late night read to put me to sleep.

Nice reference there. Takes me back fellow oldfag.

Trannies are al demented.

Most trannies deeply regret mutilating themselves. Pic related, if you have the stomach to read it.

Last Tranny with a knife
that died after police shot it!
they protested next night in the dark and they blocked the street, again, at night.
A few got hit for being so stupid, mentally ill!

There are political lesbians, which are straight women who pretend to be dykes to make some asinine leftist statement about patriarchy or some shit.

There are political trannies, which are numales so dripping with soy products that they believe mass media and care more about the survival of muslims that want to behead them than their own.

Then no woman wants to be with a numale that can't protect himself much less her so they become "trannies", being a loser in general with women in the first place they can stave off some of the humiliation of being a failure as a man this way.

Remember he wasn't actually a "tranny" he was "gender neutral" or some shit they made up recently.

Anyone got the video?

listen to all of this

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2668&v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

>fire in the car park run child run
>tranny in the house of the risin sun
>dick is in the trash can, cut it right off
>antifa in the streets in a cop standoff

>put on hat, look slightly feminine
>take off hat, looks like generic ugly tranny who think long hair makes him a woman
Hats truly are magical.

the ghey is a mental illness. it was only unlisted as such due to pressure by jews in the 60s. this is the world in which we live.

That song--hahaha!

That song could be used as subtitles to the video, which was recorded by a talkative foreign student.

This is what I believe communists actually want

They're nihilistic atheists

this

hey shill retard we have IDs on this board