How should society fix the growing number of spineless nu males?

How should society fix the growing number of spineless nu males?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cmk4YHnegsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he doesn't know that the glasses are for improving their eyesight, not a political statement
Should we tell him?

those are jews

>poor eyesight is fashionable now

shoot it in the leg and buy a new one

Half will commit sudoku, and the rest will either be drafted into the next major conflict and have to either toughen-up or be killed by enemy combatants.

BRING BACK THE MAFIA

no lie but carl the cuck looks like he has those crazy capped teeth that rappers have

John Green has become less cucked than Hank

>is comicon
>time for the great reversal
>sargon is being abused by sarkeesian
>decide to be literally regressive and support sarkeesian instead of Sargon

Earlier...

>let dumb whore do meaningless sex show associated to you
>appear on it and talk about being a monogamist
>>"come on bro she's fucking patronising you and doesn't actually think you're self aware"
>months later
>heavily imply that you were cheated on
>implying I don't think your wife was that whore's friend and that she didn't get the idea from the whore
>implying Hank didn't literally become cuck incarnate

By reinstating mandatory service in the military. These fucks have spent too much time in their safe space.

Perhaps forced farm labor would be wiser than giving combat training to eternal lefties

Military training teaches discipline. These faggots would never exist if discipline were instated by their parents or by the military.

Fuck, if WWIII breaks out and I end up with a group of cucks, I'll know I am a dead man walking.

Just round them up and go into the bush and rape and beat them constantly. You could be the not so proud yet alive owner of a poofter harem

Violence doesn't determine who is right, only who remains.

Anyone else here stuck in a liberal city and LARP as one of these dumbfucks? People see me as that friendly helpful guy but don't know that I'm the exact thing that makes them literally shake.

>t. Turbo vagina

Such argument.
Much rebuttal.
Wow.

It's not rape if they consent.

>At least 4 Jews in the pic.
Think you have your answer right there.

Could it be that poor eyesight is the cause of numaleism? Maybe they really can't see reality clearly.

Those specific type of glasses on that specific type of egg headed individual with a stupid look on their face constantly. If you see someone with those glasses they will tell you that not only would it have been better if Clinton had won, but that she was also an objectively good candidate. Even when the shilling was at the worst here nobody even really suggested that unless they were the OP of a slide thread.

Foureyes detected

Maybe. On the other hand, like in the old joke: to survive a bear attack you only have to run faster than the other guy.

B U G P E O P L E

>when you have to compare women taking a bunch of dicks inside them to eating a low quality cereal brand a bunch of times

this is the wrong place to ask that question

Mandatory military service/government fitness programs that also teach survival skills. I feel like spending government money on making sure people are healthy in the first place is better than spending government money on fixing them when they get obese and can only get around on a scooter.

>why can't more people think like retarded unfunny faggots

It makes sense, honestly. If men can be whores, why can't women?
>inb4 le key and lock maymay

So in the most practical way -- it actually proves who is right?

Neither should be whores, honestly. Promiscuity is damaging to society, male or female.

I don't know ...

What I do know is the only people destroying are country are liberals in major cities. Everyone else supports Trump.

>peace flag
>says some gay shit

Theres way more to the military than violence from combat dipshit

estrogen blockers, physical activity, diet rich in red meat, a good beating

Women should determine if men are worthy to stick their dick in them and impregnate them. If you just do it with every guy you see, you become worthless because of how easy it is for a man to stick his dick in you. I'll congratulate a man if he got his dick wet from a 9/10 girl. I won't do the same if he had fucked like 10 2/10 fat chicks, because that shit's too easy.

Both are equally gross.

One requires significantly more effort than the other, though.

All soyboys are jews
All jews are soyboys

did this fuckin retard cuck really say that?

>>glasses makes you a numale
fuck off OP

do you even evolutionary biology?

men can impregnate a million women
women can born a child every 9 months

so its more imported for a women to choose a fitting mate

modern society conflicts this old concept with condoms and birth control in general.

but its still in our psychology

it does not make it right or wrong but people should realize it

youtube.com/watch?v=Cmk4YHnegsE

I have too many of these fags on jewbook. Always sharing some dumb shit. Mostly poor anti-Trump memes and unfunny clips from the Daily Show and Colbert. They don't even know any Americans irl.
Fucking scary how similar they all are. Group-think to the extreme.

Kek! Why is Poland always so based?

Make sure to apply and qualify for anything more elite than basic infantry and you're good, user. Start eating your wheaties.

Meh. Depends. If you're bi/gay and live in an urban area, you can get ass so easy it's like shooting fish in a barrel. ESPECIALLY if you're even remotely hung.

bully them until they go to the gym and get some testosterone in their bodies.
>no bullying / pc culture has prevented the natural human responses

Make lifting and male only competitive sports mandatory in high school

FtM trannies. Probably IVF monsters with two dads also. Many such cases. Sad!

>discipline is violence
This is why you lose.

As someone with shit eyesight, how do I avoid looking like these people? Contacts are inconvenient but I don't want to look like a cuck. What do? Any red pilled glasses styles out there?

This guy knows what's up.

destroy industrial food farming and go back to local farmer trade.
>but there is not enough food for everyone
yep, send immigrants home and keep locals only
>but thats racist
no, thats caring for a quality life for everyone, even those going backm who should get help in their homecountries
>you fascist
no, truther and common sense
>you wont have all those nice sneakers, phones, fast food restaurants,..
oh god yes, finally we are rid and free from that toxic lifestyle

Indeed, well said user.

Who is the faggot in the second image?

From left to right:

Carl the cuck
Phil Fish
John Oliver
Seth Rogen
Louis CK
John Green

Phil Fish

I wear contacts. Not that glasses are bad in principle, but they do make a fashion statement, and these thick rimmed glasses tell the world 'I'm a cuck.'

Thanks, his face makes me want to stomp it.

Contacts don't improve eyesight tho

Wut?

South Korea has 2-year mandatory service for every single male and they're all beta pussies.

>being that dependable on some faggot's opinion

Are you a cuck, by any chance?

We wait untill they die of old age. I heard autism is genetic. Breeding is unlikely.

Man being whore is, usually, the result of hard work and proving - physically, mentally or materially, that he is suitable to mate.

Woman being whore... well... is the result of her not keeping her legs shut.

See the difference?

This quote totally skips the logical outcome and reduces it to an analogy that has nothing to do with the subject. The John Oliver formula.

This

We have to cut off their source of estrogen. Until we can accomplish this we are nowhere.

Poverty. Nothing toughens a man like living in shitty conditions. The nu-male phenomenon is the result of a combination of middle class white males being freed from all hardship and leftist cultural propaganda. While is true you can save some by indoctrinating them with higher ideals and dispelling the leftists illusions, the majority are not receptive to anything that contradicts their comfortable effete lifestyle. So they'll have to be reduced to peonage and forced to become more tough and masculine or die.

Ovens.

Contacts just keep what you have , glasses improve it

Hard contact lenses can improve your eyesight.

stop the brainwashing in the education systems and mainstream media, remove the gmos and fluoride and feminizing hormones in the food and water and plastics.

and there you go, problem solved. these people are not an accident and were molded into goblin cucks by the forces of evil.