Why do powerful CEOs, billionaires, hollywood elite visit this temple in India?

A few in the list that:

Steve Jobs
Mark Zuckerberg
Larry Page
Jeffrey Skoll
Larry Brilliant
Julia Roberts

Because it has swastikas and underage hookers

Advertising brings them there,not power.

barbed wire. really? looks very sacred

oh

To fuck each other in the ass, because they are all filthy queers and trannies. Ever seen pigs on a farm grunting an fucking each other. Exactly like that.

Rich people like doing poor people shit for fun.

There are rich people who hitch rides on trains and travel america, living off of scraps 'for fun'

Visiting random temples to pretend to be holy and spiritual and shit for a day is the same thing.

I don't understand athiests either
>Dismiss Catholic churches
>Feel a "spiritual" connection in Buddhist temples

> (OP)
>Because it has swastikas and underage hookers
No way lolol

one is based on a fiction
other is scientific and realistic
monotheists can't into meditation
prayer to cctv god prevents buddhahood

Its to stop the monkeys.

I completely agree with both of you.

They visit that temple so that they can awaken their siddhis. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi (the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes) to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi.

What else do you with unlimited funds and alot of free time on your hands because you only work when you want to work

You realize these people have so much money. Their millions make million for them. Without having to lift more than a pen to transfer funds from one entity who has people to create weath for you in another entity.

It is surprising that atheists like a non-theistic religion?

Wow shocker.

>Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi.

It's called psychedelic mushrooms. Lots of religions mention them.

Guidance from gurus and vedic knowledge

>monotheists can't into meditation

Do you even Christian mysticism?

That's not barbed wire, buddy. It's razor wire. Way worse. I fucking hate razor fine cuts.

I already know all of that. All of that can be achieved without psychedelic mushrooms. Psychedelic mushrooms just enable you to achieve all of that faster, but the catch is that it's only temporary with psychedelic mushrooms.

Moloch