Evangelion

Simple question. Is the dubbed version of Evangelion censored in anyway? I'm talking language, violence and possible tiddy.

Other urls found in this thread:

kaworunagisas.tumblr.com/post/50624990410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>watching dubs

>Too sick to read subs and enjoy the Anime

What's this guy doing in the pic

Playing with his twat.

Asuka is cute

CUTE

I don't think so.

Not as far as I know. Swearing is still present, and video is not affected by audio tracks.

I would recommend the dub anyhow. People also watch the sub (anta baka?) but the dub works out pretty well.

One of the reasons I want to watch. Asuka is cute as hell.

Thank you thats all i needed to know. Once they don't replace the fucks with hecks and take out the tiddies I'm okay.

I remember a dude commenting how wrong the dub was with examples like Asuka overhearing her father having sex with her mother's doctor which they dubbed as her grandmother crying or something like that, but I never watched it dubbed so I can't confirm.

awww shit that's the sort of stuff I'm talking about.

Fuck it I'm going with subs.

The doll talk with the doctor is still in there, crying grandmother is at the funeral in the next cut. Did he think they buried Kyoko inside the hospital or something?

Nah, it's not. It's a pretty straight adaption.

I'm thinking about rewatching EVA,which version of the BDs should I go for, Sephirotic's or EG's?

Bebop is the only acceptable dub to be watching user.

>tfw waiting for the final version of Sephirotic to rewatch NGE

pls hurry

What happens after the end of evangelion?

Yui drifts through space for trillions of years.

What about for Shinji and Asuka?

Sephirotic

Surely they'd be dead by then.

What do you mean? They are alive at the end of evangelion

I like how you posted best girl

they were "reborn" into the world after third impact when they came out of the tang

I see. But what happens after that?

this. Nice dubs, btw

People return from the sea. Or they don't. Shinji and Asuka wait at the shore until they die of exposure. Or they don't.

>trigun
>cromartie
>FMA
>TTGL
hell, most normie anime

>>>/reddit/

Asuka bangs Touji and becomes an officer worker in the reconstructed Japan.

Shinji is still a virgin by the age of 39.

Not really. Why do you ask?

i just finished watching evangelion (both show and end of evangelion) for the first time.

i dont know where else or to whom else i could say it but here on Sup Forums, so here it goes: this movie was the single greatest, most fulfilling, emotionally challenging, and mindfucking piece of work I have ever witnessed. my life is now complete and may aswell be ended right now

>pic related, its Rei

Why is rei the leader of Russia?

the only thing she leads is my heart into chaos

I kinda envy you newfags for watching the EoE with proper subs and quality in big screens.

I first watched EoE in raw in a shitty bitstarved 240p mpeg 1 file downloaded from kazaa back in 2000. I didn't get shit. It was baffling and weird but I never really got awed by it.

However, I felt a hell lot of excitement today watching the Girls und Panzer movie. I've never felt so excited and satisfied with a movie in my life since Anno completely fucked up the experience with 2.22 and specially 3.33

By the way, has anyone been watching my release? Anyone found any other problems?

I have finished watching 1-5, 8, 16, 19, 21-24 so far and they are all ok with the exception of episode 3. I'll try finishing marathoning the series tomorrow.

Shinji can just dig up that decapitated Kaworu head for unlimited blow jobs.

I haven't watched it because I'm waiting for v2.22, is Sunday still when it's coming out?

Unless my Pc explodes tomorrow, yes, I hope so.

god bless

yup. Rei is too though

Thanks for the EoE torrent, it took me forever to find subs

>it took me forever to find subs
lol wat

Yeah, most of them were dubs on nyaa

i searched .. well i didnt search at all. i just entered the series name and hit download on the first result. if you like anime you should try animetorrents

No. If anything, the dub has more swearing.

You must be retarded.

this is true

this is good to know user and now you can join the rest of us as we try to find something to fill the void

>try to find something to fill the void
pls no more instrumentality

why not install gentoo?

>How disgusting
What did she mean by this?

Nope.

If anything, I'd say they tried to make it edgier by saying fuck a lot.

It gets thrown a lot in EoE and 2.0.

Directly from my Translation Notes Doc:

[11]"kimochi warui" The infamous final line of Eva. Hideaki Anno, the creator of Eva, stated himself that the final line was supposed to be vague and open to interpretation. The line can be used in a variety of situations, but most commonly meaning "I feel terrible" Both, psychologically or physically, such as feeling nauseous or sick. Notably, Asuka say this same line on episode 22' on a day when she was suffering from period cramps. The line is also often said by women when they think something is repulsive or disgusting to them, often said to men, as an impolite way to reject them. I personally don't like the Idea that Asuka is pushing Shinji away, especially after the characters being supposed to have improved as people in the movie and after Asuka have just caressed Shinji. However, there is a hint to what the line can mean, and that is this interview with Asuka's Seiyuu: kaworunagisas.tumblr.com/post/50624990410

i remember only like, 2 fucks in EoE, and none in 2.0.

PSG

Mari yells "JUST FUCKING DIE" when she's killing the Third Angel. I think that's the only one.

nah. and dub asukas german doesn't make me mute that scene

Kill yourself and your fanfic, fuckface. I've had enough anti-Asuka bullshit for today.

It's the live action sequence, not a fanfic.

Part of the alternative live action sequence you meant you crackshipping shiteater. If you're going to be a little bitch at least get your facts straight before running your moith off like every other damned retard.

I don't understand your anger, it's not like I'm the one who filmed it.

>normie
Fuck off.