Subtle Sup Forums clothing

Subtle Sup Forums clothing

>a photo of trump
>subtle

jesus christ you fedora people are autismal

>super subtle

Does it say, "punch me"? Because if you wear that around my neighborhood that what'll happen.

If you want subtle get a Generation Identity symbol on a sweatshirt or something. Also don't be ugly.

PIC somewhat related. I'm 100% sure you could get a cheaper one with more searching

no no it could also mean "tie: nice tie" cause that's a nice tie

Y-You wouldn't punch someone whos gay would you?!

fags impress me with the sophistication of some of the things they stick in their ass

those dragon dildos for example

I know I wouldn't.......I'd use a bullet.

i too sit and think about the ass capacity of unknown homosexuals

>Does it say, "punch me"? Because if you wear that around my neighborhood that what'll happen.
No it says LGBT, and has Liberty, Guns, Beer and Trump. You should get your glasses checked. It has nothing about punch.

This is funny and all that, but I forget what the "B" even means in that. If its not beer, what is it really?

>jagged edges
Was this a subtle way to maim the gays?

my favorite shirt

>no having a CCW
What's it like being a cuck?

Looks like an Overwatch knock-off tho.

oh you are new here sweetie?

you got me lol

but dragon dildos though? what the fuck how do they not die from that

This, you deserve it for wearing it.

A knock off OW hoodie seems cheaper or at least the same price, plus you get get one with your main on it.

their new video was good

this on a shirt

I always have one in my wallet
>inb4 I'm a huge autist
I know

I've thought about that too, but I think non-dick shaped butt plugs are only used by a select few faggots, as there are strange things invented for straight guys to stick their dicks into as well.

ever wonder why all the lefties who hate trump are gay cuck trans, they hated that trump destroyed left ass

I am wearing a black Australian flag shirt right now. Idk why, but I like wearing flag shirts, but only European flag shirts. I am not really interested in wearing like a Pakistan flag shirt.
I buy a new flag shirt every week, next week I get Hungary!

Where do you get these flag shirts?

i just put a new one in mine recently
we are all autists, dont worry

I almost bought one of those. Later I met a guy who was bragging about owning one and realised how autistic they are.

I just buy them online. They are usually like 25 dollar including shipping. It may not seem stylish for normies, but I think they look dope af.

I'll come to your neighborhood in the fucking Rockwell Hate Bus and not a single nigger or faggot or landwhale will say shit to me. Fuck your neighborhood