#justniggerthings

>Police shoot cannibal who refused to stop EATING a woman he had decapitated in South Africa
archive.is/qIqFG

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qIqFG
youtube.com/watch?v=toGC764SFNk
youtube.com/watch?v=GAb98jN-b34
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iPoFz7w4T1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's like an animal protecting its food.

Another reason to shoot first, taste test later. Fucking niggers

Or is it? I didn't read post before posting.

Why did i have to be cursed

Typical Canadian. The picture isn't from South Africa but from Papua New Guinea that's a father who ate his own baby a few years ago. Such great culture.

>the eyes
How the fuck are those eyes that dead and clouded? Is this due to a profound lack of intelligence/primitivity? Or is it simple demonic possession?

>african planned parenthood

2 cannibals are eating a clown. one turns to the other: "Does this taste funny to you ?"

>related

He looks like Hoggle.

>archive.is/qIqFG
u better keep those food stamps going, burger

We is homo eyrectus noa

youtube.com/watch?v=toGC764SFNk
Probably fake

spitting image thats scary

kys

We didn't to be born but here we are. If you don't want to/can't emigrate then take the time to get a firearm licence. Stay armed, stay alert, stay safe.

that's scary, I can't imagine living in Africa or any third world country for that

thats literally what it is, faggot

Wow! how can white bois even compete?!

I already hate niggers; I didn't need to see this, but thanks anyway.

>But officers said he was tucking in to Thembisa's raw flesh by the time they turned up.
>Tucking in
Kek.

Its a pretty common thing in SA.

It seems as if, in the last few years, we've rapidly been devolving into North African tier degeneracy.

UMA

top kek

Why is that dead baby so much lighter? Was it white?

JUSTICE FOR APHIWE!

Cataracts

Holy shit, I'm agreeing with a fucking communist.

Maybe there's hope for the world? Maybe all the people can unite and come together in a beautiful and diverse rainbow to hate leafs?

>Be White
>Hire nigger babysitter

MENSA.

How common is this? I was listening to a rense interview with a dude who said it was really wide spread. I was calling bullshit but now im not so sure.

Sopa de Roastie

Come on guy this leaf had a good taste of humor

>Six men are in custody after a woman was reportedly raped, murdered and butchered before parts of her were eaten in Estcourt.
Police investigating the tribe of cannibal witch-doctors have found eight human ears in a cooking pot as it emerged villagers were coerced into eating flesh because it would make them bulletproof.

#justnignogthings

all nigger babies are light skinned when born, you just never see them like that because they gain a shade every time the commit a crime.

It's a drug addict from papua new guinea who ate his kid. It has eyes like that because niggers aren't human.

Im so tired of this country user. Does anybody know of a painless way to end my life?

Cannibalism? They still slaughter albinos in the rest of Africa for "traditional medicine".

Here, the witch doctors tell people that raping a virgin is a cure for HIV. So plenty of children, even babies raped on a daily basis.

Build a bomb, drive into a township and detonate it. you wont even feel it.

That's just a regular Tuesday here

Ah ok. The interview i was listening to sounded a bit fuckey, but maybe its acurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=GAb98jN-b34

>not taking your enemy with you to hell

He a good boy, he dindu nuffin #justniggerthings

What the fuck is this picture?

Holy fuck

Looks very professional especially part when she grabs baby's leg and walks away.

Black lives truly do not matter, and the more that exist the worse society is.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

The baby had liberal genes. I am not upset at all.

It's their culture goy. Remember there are no superior and inferior cultures we are all the same

When are these violent cops going to stand down? They should have used non-deadly force; he wasn't a threat to anyone

This. I once heard this guy say that killing and eating human children is "immoral". I could only laugh! Obviously he was just looking for an excuse to be a hateful racist.

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

wonder what race she was

Looks very much like a chimpanzee or a ancient ancestor who lived several thousand years ago.

what the fuck. it's just a baby... nigs really aren't human

not my ancestor

you christcucks rage against this based pagan who was merely honouring his forebears.

Never forgetti...we are the same.

>eating corpses to gain immortality
>eat your father's corpse in the name of afterlife

Mmm sopa de humano...uma delicia!

Niggers are not humans

WTF is this thing?

since we are all equal im gonna need a story of each race doing this same thing, pronto. Preferably all stories should be within a year of each other, ya know since we are all the same.

Cannibal Lives Matter...!

Da fuq...Why is the head all limp? Did he suck the baby's skull out?

What the actual fuck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iPoFz7w4T1E

Is there a YouTube link for this? I need the chimp sounds that go along with it