Okay you entitled bitch, you wanna open your wrinkly mouth, I'll open mine

Okay you entitled bitch, you wanna open your wrinkly mouth, I'll open mine.

You are responsible for the cancerous seiyuu-idol trend. You are the reason seiyuus are judged for their looks over their voice and why permavirgin otakus lose their shit if they so much as wear a ring. You are the reason Sony is still trying to cram no-talent Sora Amamiya down our throats (at least till she turns 30) while for instance Hitomi Nabatame sits on a shelf. You are responsible for the current idolshit trend.

Other urls found in this thread:

seiyuuplus.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/seiyuu-premium-1-hayashibara-megumi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No we aren't. Idol seiyus have been a thing for decades.

Fuck off you cunt.

OP was addressing Megumi, baka.

Who?

Subscribed.

Great blog post.

I'd bone this nip Milf though

>You are responsible for the cancerous seiyuu-idol trend.
So how is this her fault?
I'm pretty sure that she was big in the 90s when she was in her 30s, where as today that shit wouldn't fucking fly

>while for instance Hitomi Nabatame sits on a shelf.
But Naba-chan is only working less because she got married.

>where as today that shit wouldn't fucking fly
>being this fucking stupid

>average seiyuu circlejeckfag
You and your general are cancer to this board

Nana Mizuki and Yukari Tamura are near 40 and still selling like hot cake

This idiot. What a retard.

You should blame the idolm@ster and endless series of plastic Tokyoite knockoff idol shows for trying to turn the seiyuu industry into an idol industry. Kawamori might've invented Idol Culture back in the 80s with Macross, but that was PROOOOOTOCULTURE. Yuk, Deculture is Love Live.

How am I responsible? I pirate that shit and they do really shell that crap outside of Japan.

Name others.

Hocchan?

Yui Horie
Minori Chihara
Sakura Tange
Megumi Hayashibara

REAL talk here about her opinion:
Is being pumped and dumped but making a lot is really worse than long career but making a little?

Idolmaster had it's 10 year anniversary last year, and sold out both stadiums.
Mind you, most of the seiyuu are 30+, almost 40.
Attention is naturally being shifted toward the younger CGs and MLs, but with a new IM@S game coming out, the vets are obviously still going to be around.

Considering most japanese women still want to become housewives while their salaryman husband is the one earning all the money (but she controls all the yen), I'd say getting a frontloaded career is preferable to them.

It takes a special kind of crazy lady to actually want to stay an active seiyuu in the industry through the years. Nana is the reigning multi-year Champ, but as we see poor Yukarin is starting to get depressed because Nana still hasn't taken responsibility for her.

Pls stop this Amamiya has no talent meme.

And now she only bitch and moan without doing anything if it bothers her so much.
Hag is just jelly.

So you prefer the Amamiya has a semblance of talent meme?

Wait what?

She start the seiyuu-idol hybrid thing and now she shit on idol seiyuu trend.

>people caring about seiyuu one way or another

>bitches about the stagnant industry
>been attatched to Pokemon for almost 20 years

You got a cash cow you milk it.

>now she shit on idol seiyuu trend.

Except that isn't at all what she did, ESL-kun.

Idol Seiyuus are a mistake
-Megumi Sawashiro

I'm not as popular anymore.
Younger actresses call me Megu-oba-san behind my back.
They won't let me voice characters who frequently get topless anymore.
Asuka still gets more doujins than Rei.
I don't get as many fanboys to bang me at conventions anymore.
I can't believe Yamadera married Tanaka. She could be his daughter.
Modern anime sucks anyway.
My feet hurt.
I want to go home.

kek

Yamadera played donald duck in duck tales. I would kill to hear that.

I agree we need to scar everyone's faces with acid at birth so everyone is equally ugly.

>I can't believe Yamadera married Tanaka. She could be his daughter.
I honestly couldn't believe it either. The man's a great voice actor, but he.....he looks like a nerd.

>kek
Fuck off.

>trying to cram no-talent Sora Amamiya
>western name order
Most of her leading roles are in shit anime, so it's your fault if you're hearing her too much.

Would you prefer if I said lol?

Only use el oh el on Sup Forums.

wrong

so what you suggest?

who?

>You are responsible for the cancerous seiyuu-idol trend.
No, she's not. Even if we assume that she influenced this trend of idol seiyuu, it's still not her responsibility. She doesn't have any control over what agencies decide to do with their prospective talent, she's just one person.

Not the guy.
Maybe create agecy or something, recruit talents, prove that idoling isn't necessity. Or something else deemed actually applicable.
SHE is the insider, not me.

>forgetting about Mizuki Nana
I guess these are the fags that always post about Taneda Risa, other newbies, and don't know about anyone else in the industry.

Hey not all Tane-chan fans are underage retards.

Her words were pretty much twisted due to ANN's incompetence on translating Japan.
You guys can read full interview here, with a more credible translator.
seiyuuplus.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/seiyuu-premium-1-hayashibara-megumi/

Probably because they have talent to back it up

Yukarin was just great at being a burriko.
And King Records is really great in marketing people.

>Nowadays it seems like the most natural thing for seiyuu to release photobooks but in my day we’d be thinking dumb things like “what the heck is a seiyuu photobook anyway?” or “they’re not referring to a sonogram, are they?”.
>“what the heck is a seiyuu photobook anyway?” or “they’re not referring to a sonogram, are they?”.
Damn, that made me laugh.

Is Sakura Tange still a thing? I mean, I like her voice but I don't even know she's an idol seiyuu.

Do you know how fucking hard the ideas you're suggesting are?
Even if Hayashibara was reborn and given a chance to rejoin the industry as a young person again, there's no way in a hundred years that a seiyuu can easily create his/her own agency.
Heck, took years before the seiyuu industry got #1 in Oricon charts and got accepted by mainstream people.

You mean Heh or a smug/lauhing anime girl

Season 4 and 5 of symphogear soon.

Surly this time. For sure!

Her voice is fucking garbage man. Every time she uses that "moe" voice I insta-drop a series. Her work as Akame was sub-par as well.

No.8

That reminds me though, Inorin auditioned for Symphogear all three times and only got a bit part in S1 and nothing in G.

Like I said, she's the insider.
Also no, some already started their own, albeit really small ones.

At least she finally got in GX, and she even got to be with her beloved Nana-sama.
I bet she printed out that picture of them together and look at it before she goes to sleep everyday.

Megumi didn't have any control over it.
Amamiya is fine, and how can you say she's being forced down throats in 2016? She's was in one show last season and one show now. Hayami, Inori or M.A.O are names you see everywhere these days.

But people actually want to see those.

Don't bother. The same thread was made less than a day ago and even after the full interview was posted, everyone was still bickering about the bullshit OP quoted out of context. This thread's worse since OP isn't even pretending anymore.

And many people did watch/are watching. She was great and pretty hilarious in konosuba and everyone clearly had a lot of fun recording for it. I dropped haifuri but as far as I remember she doesn't have much appearances nor was there anything wrong with her voice considering the type of show it was and the sort of script they are working with.
Also if you are OP you also took a bad translation of the interview to shitpost about.

She can be as bitchy as she wants her tender, mildly nasally voice still calms me right down when she delivers a Rei line.

>You are responsible for the cancerous seiyuu-idol trend
I would blame Iijima Mari. Macross basically started the seiyuu idol trend. Hayashibara just made it mainstream.

Yep.

Seriously this.

Nobody even knows what character she does in Haifuri.

That reminds me, there was an idol that got cast as a bit part in Dancouga around the same time (she also sang the OPs) but she apparently felt so embarassed by her own voice acting that it's the only show she ever had a part in

D-Demo...

Those anons clearly do. The show hasn't been hiding the trysail involvement and promotion considering the first characters unveiled for it were her and Shiina's and they sang the OP. Not to mention every member has a role in it. Trysail was pretty much the focus of their careers this season with the new album marketing that was going on.
Unless you live under a rock with seiyuu news, it's kind of obvious.