Post characters who didn't deserve to die

Post characters who didn't deserve to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/662420/adb56a0029/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/Va1OQ3vPYe51LgIEADnA3g/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/fuck off narutards/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off narutards

That character only had any sort of development in filler episode. Kind of like Kaguya really.

>naruto
try again OP

Gretel

I'm still mad

If she hasn't have died then Amuro and Char would never have realized their gay feelings for one another.

I felt sorry for both her and Jin

I'd rather see them having a threesome. Or a foursome, if we include Artesia

>Read that Ninja Dependance when I was still bright eyed and innocent
Man, I felt terrible

Tayuya's death always kind of rankled me. I mean, one, she was a pretty good female as far as Naruto went, and two, sure she was the enemy, but she was still just a 13 year old girl being manipulated by a snake pedophile and it was kind of messed up that the way the anime played it off triumphantly, especially when worse villains are given the sympathy treatment.

Well, Naruto has pretty fucked up and inconsistent morality, which was one of the reasons I dropped it when I was a kid and not looked back since.

Why not post characters that SHOULD'VE died?

Everything was shit after his death

Everyone in Netoraserare

There's a 2.5 version with some art updates and an alternate ending.

exhentai.org/g/662420/adb56a0029/

When is that last chapter coming out, anyway. I'm almost excited to see what happens

Because that's SO much better

I grew out of shonen before Naruto, but it's pretty interesting that the morality is fucked up there. Got any other examples?

You know, Naruto and the rest of the leaf would probably be alright with this.

A few of the villains weren't unsympathetic. Zabuza and Haku, that Dosu guy that vowed to destroy Oro, but got fucked up by Gaara, Kimimaro, and those are only the ones I can think of off the top of my head

Nothing more cancerous than crossboarding Narutards from boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/Va1OQ3vPYe51LgIEADnA3g/

who cares....

>>Chidori
>>dead

because it's going to happen

Yomi ;_;

Orochimaru, the snake pedophile who started a war between two villages, killed two heads of state (causing thousands of death, most likely) and did fucked up genetic experiments on live subjects he kidnapped, killing and enslaving thousands for this goal, stealing bodies to transfer his consciousness and be imortal, and made a deal with a political corrupt that ended up killing even more people got away with everything

it's interesting to note that his disciple killed at least 50 000 people (half of the men in that universe) and that it's his only argument for getting away with everything : he helped to stop that war he caused in the first place.

20 years after he still makes genetic experiments on children, openly talks about it to Naruto who lets it slide for some reason. He created more fucked up clones and some of them were put in a orphanage run by his disciple who ironically made thousands of childrens orphans with his own hands

Aji Tae

He's alive and living at the Illuminati headquarters.

my nigga

no it wont they wont kill off best loli

denial is one of the stages of grief

You're gonna carry that weight

Didn't Itachi kill his entire family, women, children and all, on the off chance that one of them in the future might rebel against the main village? Yet all the main characters look at him as a hero.

How didn't she deserve to die? She was annoying as piss. After that episode with the cafeteria shenanigans, I skipped the whole arc so I wouldn't have to tolerate her. I took great solace in knowing beforehand that she was going to die. She absolutely deserved it.

And the edgy retards are here.

Wtf, this is ugly. Do they get their anime made in famished North Korea now?

I miss him.

Why did Han have to die? The horse/goat jinchuriki. Who used steam. I loved him. Fun as fuck in the arena fightan games.

>Who Han here?

he did nothing Wong

rip

Why must best bro always die?

That scenario where she survives isnt canon

>actually getting offended at a Hitler joke on Sup Forums
How do you even breathe.

If she lived she would've never turned into this semen demon again

It's better off she died

>feeling horny

Well memed, my friend.
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/fuck off narutards/

Next week is gonna suck.

seconded senpai.

Yes it is.It's pretty clear cut that Jumpei is still dating Chidori by persona 4 arena ultimax.

He had it coming for being such a literal cuckold.
Also he retroactive deserved it more for forgiving the piece of shit that killed him.

This show would have been great if they killed these 2 cunts off. The world was actually decently built and it had loads of good characters until the first time skip.