When an amerilard talks about the islamization on Europe

>when an amerilard talks about the islamization on Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160107132225/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/interactive/census-map-2-1---ethnicity/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The UK fits inside of Texas. Statistics only matter when you compare on relative scale.

Give it 50 years and whites will be 5-15% of those US cities and 20-30% of those UK cities.

>uk
>europe
thought we settled this last year

>>"oh look america has problems too heh heh everything is fine here m8"

Entire fucking west is fucked, let's not pretend like either US or Europe is fine

>London is whiter then the USA

It's also much smaller. Nashville is whiter than London. Yay yur dur dur

>Amerifat understanding
How is this not on a relative scale? These are percentages of population.

>Statistics only matter when you compare on relative scale.

wut

We dont want what happened to us to happen to happen to you

Please compare sample sizes and tell me what that does to percentage values

Those are percentages you fucking faggot, so it IS in relative terms (terms relative to the size of each population)

You fucking moron

Those are cities dummy, not countries. And that's where OP made his mistake. He forgot about the rest of this huge expanse called the USA.

London is the same size as New York, you fucking idiot

Both have 8 million people

Turns out size matters when differentiating sample sizes for relative performance metrics.

Fuck off with this eu vs usa bs and work together ya pos

>watch me use words I don't understand

I was proving differences in population yield differences in statistics, since you aren't blocking any variables.

Who are you, again?

Theres a difference between having blacks and having muslims, when blacks chimpout they burn down their own city, muslims blow up children at a concert.

Okay, go ahead.

The difference isn't that great. It's casualties and ruins either way.

OMG we have more Mexicans than those UK cites!!!!

>my way of being completely fucked is better than your way of being completely fucked
Sure, keep saying that. Your country is turning into Brazil

The thing is, that just makes the stats look worse for the US.
US is 53% white.
UK is 87% white.

Except UK is adding more than 2% other per 3 months, thanks Merkel

Do you even no what year this is retard?

It's more like 2% every 3 years or so.

>europe
>shows the UK

Yeah he have a lot of hispanics and dumb niggers, it is a huge problem. However despite Europe's gun control and liberal fantasies you guys have a disproportionate number of Islamic terror attacks.

You guys kill the mussies and we will try to get a handle on our nigger problem.

Then we can all work together to glass the Chinese for good.

>huh usafats you guys made terrible demographic decisions
>'hurr, hold my lager'
Yeah, so please learn from our mistakes and nip that shit in the bud.

This holier than thou bullshit only works when either you 1. are largely homogeneous and don't have to face the reality of radical racial and cultural difference or 2. you recognize this reality and actually do something about it.

You guys aren't doing the latter and are actively trying to undermine the homogeneity of the former.

Until you start considering in country birth rates. This includes both mixing and polychromatic.

53% of 318 million vs 87% of 8 million
>b-but ur nigest cities
Mega-ghettos in places we already hated, big whoop

>please learn from our mistakes
But the USA is the richest and most successful nation in the world. Or so our americanophile politicians like to believe.

>oh look there are more arabs in every single city

And when UK exits EU, they'll stop taking white European immigrants and still keep taking non-white people from third world country. Eventually they have start moving to the north when London becomes full

Though you should allow those 11 million illegals to get their citizenship, goy

that's a retarded thing to say and so is OP for trying to drive a wedge between us
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but I know for a fact OP is a dishonest Jew, so go die OP

Fucking amerilard education ladies and gentlemen

>""""""""white"""""""""""""

northern african and middle easterner are considered white by their census, same for the jews, lmao they are suck cucks

calm thineself you homo, OP's the one being a nigger trying to get people to shit on each other

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha
>what are percentages
USA EVERYONE!

How many Muslim rape gangs did they discover in the US this year, Bong?
How many kids concerts got bombed?

yes amerifats can be pretty retarded. but sitting here going "haha we're 80% white and droping but check out america!" isn't going to help save you or europe

Please please enlighten me on how your bullshit education compares by giving a valid debatable argument. Or don't, you'll be raped by Muslims regardless

>percentages
>not relative
>ignoring the fact that all comparative cities in the infographic have similar populations.

You're a fucking retard. "Lets compare everything by square mileage and ignore the fact that the UK has a population twice the size of texas". We could compare the entirety of Europe to the US and see similar results.

>white people in america

I live in Chicago and 95% of all niggers in Chicago live in the ghettos of south and west side Chicago. Just stay out of that area and it's at least 70% white I think. With spics taking up the next big chunk.

Entirely true, though, whether you like agreeing or not. America's threat are the Latinos, not the niggers. Niggers are dumb, bordering on retarded, criminal animal-"people" prodded on by their own apelike stupidity and inferiority. Leave them to their self segregated monkey ghettos, you have a social drain and an dangerous place to ever be, yes. While generally they do stay in their areas and rob/kill one another. Once in a while when one or two too many get outside their boundaries and go nasty monkey up the place a bit and get themselves exterminated, the rest of the troop will indeed chimp out and burn their own shit down, with some damage on the fringes.
That is bad. This is not the argument. However over time I would certainly take barely-human useless black skinned idiots that through abortion stunt their own relative population growth, to muslims.
In 70 years if nothing's done, the nigger % will be a few points higher, but they'll of continued aborting themselves. They'll still be dwelling in ghettos lip-flopping for gibs the Latinos won't be able to afford. Your Muslims though? They breed like rats. They take over a no-go zone same as niggers, with probably with even less actual policing done to contain them, they soak up gibs exactly the same as niggers, Plus they go outside of their own areas to bi-weekly Allah Achbar the population. They want to absolutely conquer your culture and force you to adopt theirs.
They're like SuperNiggers crossbred with fanatical insanity. Let's see how horrible it will be when their population % nears anything halfway to the speaking apes in the US. That would be terrifying.

we aren't on the hook for the refugees, we're leaving now so I doubt we'll get more than a few thousand

Except its 300m compared to 8m. You're a pond compared to US

Coming to these threads makes me hang my head in fucking shame at retarded burger bros. Our posters are turning Brazil tier with the
>"hurr my niggers are better than yours"
You fucking idiots, were sinking. Get your head out of your asses.

And the niggers? The rest of your demographics? You think Brits are fucking like rabbits?

Sure Granddad you're white. None whiter now eat your oatmeal.

Over 60m in the uk

we have hardly any blacks outside big cities, stop projecting your problems onto us m8.

We're fucking above the replacement rate, also

Pretty much sums it up.

You don't see any non-whites here unless you venture into the cities.

And? That just means for every 1 white chick (lol you think they're worth fucking) vs 5 of ours. I'd say 2/5 of ours is trash. You still lose the numbers game after a generation.

why do brits sound like such faggots?
it's no wonder the higher ups of Europe decided to create American accents to differentiate themeleves from you pansy faggots, lmao
come to america, we will all laugh at you once you open your mouth

You do realize that the city limits are different in the US, where in Europe entire cities and their metro area is accounted for, in the US they only account for the city government itself, which is usually just downtown and a little more. That's where all the nigs live.

Whites live in the suburbs, which tend to be 90% of the city/metro area. It's like saying the UK is 99% white because Cumbria is.

Or so literally everyone who knows the world believes.

>cites Qui-Gon as white
>a living descendant of Neanderthals

Qui Gon Jin?

>americunt accent
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

We have a fuck load of Blacks in my town of 24,000 people... You live in a countryside or some shit?

Burgers will never know the joy of a white country

All those cities are still Christian. England is less than ten years from being a Muslim country. So what if they're majority dhimmi?

this is why christcucks are fucking useless

loose the numbers game to whom ? We are just under 90 percent white and that's not moving anytime soon.

Seriously England is not like America, we're white civilised and happy.

Ta det tilbake umiddelbart!

>thanks to Merkel
Importing half of pakistan is their own doing

Not nearly as bad as the Ops who claimed the US had less white people than Europe, then posted pie charts of some UK cities and some US cities. And why compare a whole continent to one country anyway.

Your women don't. Cuck.

20 miles north of London. I'm guessing you're in the orbit of a big city or have loads of social housing for them to steal and defraud where you live

you are an embarrassment

We get it, you love her.

>source 2001

16 years ago spics were unheard of in my town as i suspect mudslimes were a rare novelty in yours.

Only difference is- nogs fight eachother
Sandniggers fight you

Better get offline before your internet license expires cuckboi

O.P was comparing UK/US
Point out that they're not white and they can't read anymore

>population of texas; 27.86 million
>population of UK; 65.64 million

Are you fucking retarded or did your mother tie your shoelaces backwards this morning?

I'll see if I can find the 2011 census one on my phone 4 u

>population of Akershus; 573,326
>population of UK; 65.64 million

Are you fucking retarded or did your mother tie your shoelaces backwards this morning?

This mongrel and his burger education

>American education
>American logic
>American reasoning

>ITT people explaining what percentages are

Fuck you nigger, We are only "European" when you want our money

Its pretty fucking bad here and its happening even faster than in America.

Can't find a USB cable to pull the graphic I want so have this instead Leroy

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160107132225/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/interactive/census-map-2-1---ethnicity/index.html

Good to see the muzzies are breeding like rabbits. I one decade they nearly doubled.

Yeah, you're right i honestly dont know what he is on about, they are due to double again in the next dacade aswell. there is a reason Birmingham/manchester/bradford are lost.

That's my point, do you read single comments or do you try and get context?

I didn't expect this level of retardedness from a nordcuck, unless you are a proxy burger.

Dont worry - Yer doing fine - You'll get to American levels soon . America #1 again

These are the people who shit talk Europe on pol...

T R A J E C T O R Y
M A T T E R S