JoJo thread

Echoes Act 2 is here.
pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Echo =/= Echoes

>tfw Act 2 is only used twice.

Shit, it wasn't even there during the RHCP arc. It reverted back to Echoes 1 to deliver the message to Jotaro.

Yasuho a cute

When will part 7 get SAS's. I just read it and want Ball Breaker and Tusk.

Is Echoes the most underused stand in part 4 aside from Za Hando?

Like, shit nigga, think about it.

>Koichi died before reaching his true potential

Koichi could have been that generation's Jotaro

We need someone to combine posing OP Koichi with this new Yukako template.

>Kira brutally murdered two people because they bumped into him and made fun of his nail clippers
>The guy who tripped him, made fun of him and tried to take his wallet only lost two fingers
???

Why is Koichi's dick so limp?

Wasn't he in a hurry during that second one? You know, to get SHA back?

The guy's mugging him were in a wide public area. Plus, he didn't have time to deal with them proper because his hand was under attack by Echoes.

The two people he murdered were behind closed doors.

Kira prides himself on his well kept nails.

Will we be seeing any changes to next week's OP?

To be fair, he also murdered those two people because the girl was the most annoying cunt on the face of the planet

Seriously, who the fuck goes around bragging about pretending to shoplift

>Anime gets to the episode.
>People are going to start turning Minako, the girl victim, into the new Lips-Chan.

Calling it now.

MINAKOOOO

Don't know what user was playing at, Lips-chan was made a lot cuter in the anime.

Bruh. One does not simply replace lips like the chan's.

Kira can't exactly explode two dudes in broad daylight with a busy street around him

Get ready to eat out Italians in the next episode

They're going to call her Shoplifter-chan instead.

>tfw we never properly got to see Tonio's stand

You think David Pro will give everyone a hand fetish once Kira appears?

Why not? What will people say?

>Those two people just suddenly exploded, and HE was obviously the cause!

Get a feeling so complicated

Kira is not the type of person to make a scene user. That was the whole point of his character.

What do you mean "properly"?

reading the parts pre-part 7 is sad as fuck because everyone in them is dead and their struggle against the main villain didn't matter at all.

>Reflective ability is suddenly gone

>Life punch is suddenly gone

It's like Araki made Giorno with the complete intention of making him behave like a villain, whereas he has one strong but gimmicky strategy that only needs to work for one fight because that's what villains gets to show their stuff usually

Koichi's faces are just perfect

I think he wants Tonio to combine his Pearl Jams into one giant punchghost so he can oraora people's health problems away.

wait what, that stand had a name?

it might just be on his hands, just like Koichi's girlfriend's hair.

There might not even be an eye catch for it because it's not revealed until the very end of the encounter.

Did you read part 4 half asleep?

downloading all episodes to create a reaction folder with pics and webms and spread it around Sup Forums

What is better, a swarm stand or an evolving stand?

Rate the Part 4 adaption so far, Sup Forums.

I don't get how Punchghost stands with one basic special ability seem to get better fights than super creative stands like GE and Echoes.

fix from previous senpai

9/10.

Minus one point for EDM OP.

>Show called JoJo
>MC is actually Koichi

...the fuck?

I wish they got rid of that shit already, the first version is just much better

We just set the bar too high, user. It's pretty good.

I don't know about you guys but I was hard as fuck when she lost her shit when her hair turned white.

KoHi's Bizarre Adventure doesn't sound as nice.

Welcome to part 4-6

There's nothing creative about Gold Experience. It just pulls the exact power it needs at that moment out of its ass. It loses those powers at random, too.

Like with the healing power. Giorno healed his cubed face after the Baby Face fight, but the whole reason he couldn't join in on the Notorious B.I.G. fight was because he was injured and said he couldn't heal himself.

I read Part 4 last week and I strangely do not remember that at all. I can even remember the shit stand fights like Enigma and Superfly but not that specific stand.

Acts or Puccilution?
Either way, I like swarm types more
Gureto/10

>Show called JoJo
>MC is actually Polnareff

...the fuck???

Why is Koichi's hair blonde in the manga, blue in ASB, and Grey in the anime?

>He made her wear her boyfriend's earrings with his severed ears still attached
This is what happens when you steal Koichi. Thieves with no dignity die with no dignity

The stand itself isn't seen very much to be honest.

Thing is that Kira is rather hammy, so is Jojo as a whole. He's not as serious, and in fact Kira is actually rather goofy with his remarks. I feel the ASB voice fits him well.

>Superfly
>shit

The remixed OP is hype as fuck, what are you guys smoking?

Cause there are no canon colors in Jojo, just whatever color Araki feels like using at any given moment.

They're probably showing it off before the new OP next cour

It's not as good as the first OP, doesn't have the same funky fresh slice of life feel to it.

This. Superfly was the first stand encounter where we actually see Mikitaka help out in a fight.

It sounds like garbage. It's not even a remix. They just changed the backtrack, and the EDM backtrack doesn't even have the proper melodies to make the vocals sound great.

It's not the fight itself that's that bad, it's just that the stand is unbeatable and the guy inside superfly just wanted to leave and not hurt anyone so instead of solving it and beating superfly the guy just decides to stay in superfly forever because Josuke is too much of a cunt to see things from his point of view.

Only some parts. And by some parts I mean the beginning. Everything else after drops in quality.

>blindsided Josuke and tries to trick him into spending the rest of his life in the electricity tower
>surprised when Josuke doesn't act like a saint in response

admittedly, the middle of the EDM OP is pretty bad but the beginning just makes me cum everytime.
EDM OP opening + Rest of normal OP would be perfect.

I suppose that it's because those abilities are both powerful and versatile at once. Araki likes to have the protagonists be at a disavantage at the start and then find a way to outsmart their oponents and gain the upper hand. Just like Jackie Chan.

Echoes and GE if used properly are just fucking powerhouses and with a little creativity they'd be able to squeeze out of most problems right away.

Think about it. Golden Experience's base power is turning inanimate objects into living beings. and there doesn't seem to be any restriction, or take any sort of tool on Giorno. Fucker could have turned a car into a siberian tiger and sicked that motherfucker into the villain, or destroyed something and turned every piece of rubble into a wasp and just sent that to swarm his enemies. It's just too versatile, too powerful, and somehow not interesting beyond the first times. It would end up boiling down to "Giorno turns x into a fucking elephant and solves his problems".

The problem is, instead of coming up with limitations or creative usages for that power, Araki just gave him OTHER equaly bullshity abilities and then forgot all about them. GE is one of the most wasted potentials in the series

As for Echoes, it's just underusage. It's powerful and v ersatile once it moves otu of act 1, but Araki just didn't give Koichi enough straigth up fights. A lot of spotlight, but not a lot of fights. He did get SHA though.

He wanted to trap Josuke in his stead

It's a shitty situation, but that's really no excuse. Maybe if he wanted to talk things out, they could have put in some animal that would have died in a few days or something.

I really hope the dice game episode is good

I'm glad he ended up happy with his situation after becoming a local celebrity.

>stuck inside superfly for 3 years
>finally some guys come, you make a run for it after tricking one of them into the tower because at this point you just want to get out
>get the shit beaten out of you until you decide to stay in the tower

Acts, like Echoes or Tusk

It just sounds so fucking OP, you essentialy get multiple stands to switch between as the need arises.

Who sets Rohan's house on fire again during that?

Rohan's magnifying glass

>your disposition makes all of your actions excusable

Why wouldn't it be? It's not like they need an insanely high budget for two people playing a game with die

Yeah, but achieving a new "Act" comes at great personal growth and pain.

Every time Koichi or Johnny reached a new Act, they had to basically grow up and become mentally stronger.

It's probably not an easy thing to do.

I guess Echoes Act 2 to replace Act 1, but nothing else otherwise. The week after though, there'll probably be new visuals since all the current baddies in the OP would all be used up and maybe the same goes for the ED. Actually, what if the ED uses a new song due to these new changes?

>those whip marks
>that chastity belt
Yukako's into some kinky shit

Just another reason to enjoy act stands more

I just want to grow to be a badass, user. And generally be a better person, if it involves getting a sweet new punchghost it makes it all the more gratifying

I've got something special for you Koichi~

His hands were injured iirc.

The Dice game was good because Rohan made everything so tense, like when he stabbed his finger out of nowhere and Josuke kept getting triple 6's. They need to nail that atmosphere.

But what will happen to all our chica-cherry cola?

GE's weren't. His injuries were caused by physical damage, not Stand damage.

Something kinda just popped into my head and i started wondering about it.

When Okuyasu fights Josuke and he demonstrates the power of THE HAND to him, he makes josuke instantly move over to him once used, and he stops right before hitting Okuyasu, losing any momentum, or it's implied that the space erasure is so good, it's practically a instant teleport.

But then the flower pots happen, AFTER he uses THE HAND multiple times, and they go towards him keeping momentum instead of stopping right before hitting him.

So which one is it? Some of the stands have pretty intricate abilities, or good use of their rules to be made to use to full their potential, but this one just kinda made rules only to break then instantly.

So is it supposed to negate momentum or not?

Eyyyy there is my shitty art

Maybe they used a lesser known song so they had budget for a second song

What happens to you, happens to your stand, and vice versa.

If Giorno loses his hands, Gold Experience has no hands.

Josuke was heavy and his feet were touching the ground, and he probably could put in some force to stop himself stumbling forward.

The flower pots were high up in the air and were inanimate, so no reverse force

Silver Chariot has no legs in part 5

The Hand would absolutely broken if used by someone smart.

Presumably the Momentum is a side effect from him literally erasing space.

why he red

Anyone have a screencap of Echoes holding "I hate you"? I need it, for reasons.

>Akira and Kira are pretty much opposites
Neat

No, damage is only transfered from Stand to user, not the other way around. Even when Kakyoin and Koichi got turned into doughnuts, their Stands didn't have holes in their chests.

Maybe he didn't erase a little space before the pots, so the air pressure moved them rather than the stand?

I guess that would make sense. He didn't aim for the flower pots, but close enough that the erased space created air pressure that pulled the flower pots.

Does anyone think Araki was planning to have Kira kill Okuyasu but The Hand was too strong to be in a serious fight so he made Shigechi specifically to kill him off in place of Okuyasu?